You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Demonic Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Presence

 

Feelings of something watching me have been happening since I can remember. But this is the first time anything has ever harmed me. I have lived in this house since I was born, and my sister and I have always gotten weird feelings in my room. When we were younger, we kept all the toys in my room, and we would play in hers. We would walk to my room to get the toys and get strange feelings, and run back to her room. I always thought that was just our imagination.

But on Sunday night, I knew it wasn't just my mind. It was late, and I couldn't sleep. I don't remember falling asleep, but when I woke up, I had three, thin scratches. They are impossible to be human, as they are too close together, and too thin. They almost look like they came from a cat. This would be normal if there was some animal in the house, but we do not own any pets. I have heard that three scratches mean a demonic presence. I don't know what to do.

I've told my parents my concern, but they just dismiss me, and tell me I'm crazy. When I have friends over, almost every one of them a while after they leave tell me that my room gives them weird feelings. I know there is something there, and I can't do anything about it. I've asked my parents if I could burn sage/splash holy water in my room and they always say no. I've done research about this, and everything I've seen says that it is a demonic presence. I've looked at pictures of demonic scratches from actual cases dealing with demons, and they all look exactly like mine.

I'm scared to go back into that house. I've always had weird feeling about that house, but now I have proof. I have even head growls and demonic voices and I am scared. I know there is something in that house, and I know it is trying to harm me. Please help. I don't know what to do.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, letmebeinvisible, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

earthangel0410 (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-01)
I know this is hard to do especially when your really scared, Show no fear to it the more scared you are the more it'll attack you, evil lives off of fear and negativety, If you live near a church go talk to a priest and tell him your situation and also explain that your parents don't believe you, cause the priests would have to talk to your parents to help you since. But for now keep your faith in GOD pray every night or in the day cause GOD hears you all the time and wherever you are. Oh, If you can't get to a church you can always call them up, look up the numbers on your computer or whatever your using you can even email them, But speaking would be the best way. Well good luck and GOD Bless you.😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
redfordareaparanormal - I have another question, I you don't mind. What exactly do you mean by "shadow demons"?
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
redfordareaparanormal - First, welcome to YGS. Second, there is nothing wrong with offering your help and it appears you sincerely mean it. Admittedly, I checked your link to make sure you didn't charge for your services and your page says you don't. I'm going to take that at face value, which gives you a plus in my book.

Now, here's the touchy part. I'd like clarification on this statement please. "What ever you do~~DO NOT do ROOKDYING it can go wrong and actually draw more negative energy in the form of multiple demons - Yes, a case we had the person did this because of what they read on the internet and had 3 shadow demons appear and create havoc in their life." Are you claiming someone did this cleansing, or "A" cleansing? Because this really does make a difference. Rook's cleansing has been used by many people on this site, and they have reported great success. See why I'm asking for clarification?

Rook isn't here right now to speak for himself so I'm doing it for him. I don't like the thought of his character, and his cleansing method, being defamed in this way.
redfordareaparanormal (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
As I read most of your answers here many of you have false data and are leading this person to a dangerous situation. As an exorcist with a very legitimate organization in the United States the worst thing you can do is instruct this person to "D-I-Y" methods, this or that. While on the surface these work for lower level entities but you don't know the full extent of the power of this demonic or not entity. Demons are NOT something to be taken lightly. They can come off as a small child or "even grandmother" wanted to say hello. One of the most powerful entities I battled is named LEGION and this ULTRA DEMONIC entity exists. Even if the family is saved and believes in Jesus Christ they can still be demonized and potentially possessed. I know... I just did a case a few nights ago and it attacked and possessed a MINISTER of GOD right in front of my eyes! NO JOKE. Letmebeinvisible get help, if you need us to assist we will gladly help you. What ever you do~~DO NOT do ROOKDYING it can go wrong and actually draw more negative energy in the form of multiple demons - Yes, a case we had the person did this because of what they read on the internet and had 3 shadow demons appear and create havoc in their life. This case is closed, people were exorcised, house was cleansed but the damage remains as the wife is divorcing the husband because of trying a "D-I-Y" remedy with sage and other items. I am merely pointing out that you should NEVER try this at home methods with malevolent or worse yet demonic entities. Email us if you need help and we will assist you and your family to help.

"A faithful instrument of Jesus Christ"
R.A.P.S.
Theonewhoknows (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-08)
hey there,
It is evident that there is an entity in your home. It does point out to a demon because of the scratch marks. But Human spirits can also wound a person or cause scratch marks, but since the number of scratches are three, it stirs up the possibility of a demonic presence.

Never challenge the demon, it will make things worse. Try and be very happy, do not be afraid of the spirit no matter what it does to intimidate you. The demon feeds off of your energy and what fuels it the most are human emotions like anger, grief, ego etc.
Make sure you maintain cordial harmonious relations with everyone at home. Try and prevent fights, avoid them even. Try to maintain an happy environment at home. Happiness attracts more happiness, positivity attracts more positivity. Try and fill your home with positive energy. This is done, by thinking about good things, all your happy moments, about God, whatever else that makes you very happy.

Let Daylight flood your home, let in maximum fresh air, keep your windows open throughout the day. Burn incense sticks in your home, one or two in each room, including the basement if you have one, do this twice a day. Once in the morning if possible at sunrise and once in the evening at sunset. Sprinkle rose water every morning throughout the house and pray simultaneously as you walk around.

Burn sage every three days. Spray holy water on walls where you feel the activity is the most.
Pray everyday and for everyone.
Arrange for a priest to bless the house.

Take care, keep Faith in God!
May God be with you!
thatgirlkristay (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-07)
I believe that demons are fallen spirits. The only way to get rid of the spirits is to be saved my Jesus Christ and tell them to flee in his name. I can promise you that is the only way the spirit won't be able to touch you.
Beatthefear (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-05)
To be fair I think you need to sit your parents down and tell them sincerely that something is frightening you tell them that you can understand if they don't believe there is anything spooky going on just let them know you need their support. I recently started having problems such as hallucinating and whatnot and didn't tell anyone because I thought it was silly or they would lock me up but after telling people I have gotten so much support from my family and I wish I'd done it sooner. All the best
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
why do some people do not hear or see a light and lose awareness when they die while others do see a light and have awarness is it possible that people have forgot they died or near death experience?
Kyo-the-Phoenix-of-Shadows (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-26)
Natural things (plants and such) may be useful to repel dark energies, as mentioned somewhere below. Salt and iron are good ideas, however there is no solid guarantee these will work. I'd say one of the strongest methods is to convince yourself you're not afraid, and make sure you are satisfied with yourself. Demons can easily feed off of and channel energy through negative aspects.
d2424 (5 stories) (18 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-07-25)
here is a suggestion for you to do I think might work in your case. Take some oil it can be veggie oil or anointing oil make a cross with it above your bed room door and windows also closets. Well you are doing that say the lords prayer and ask him to protect you. If you try it I hope it works for you good luck. The rooks method works to I did the rooks my self.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-19)
Hi letmebeinvisible, I do not think there is any demonic presence. But there is definitely negative energy and entity prevailing in your room. I wanted to suggest but lady-glow has already given you the solution. Please try Rook's method of cleansing. It would help. Do not get scared and try not only to build a shield for your home but also around yourself. It would definitely ward off the negative energies.

Keep us posted of any developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Pragya (5 stories) (68 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-19)
Hi I agree with pupppeteer 13. The salt idea is good one. You can spread the salt in form of outline in your entire room also. You can also do one thing take some unboiled milk and mix it in bath water and take bath with this water for 21 days daily. Rub sea salt on the scratches. 😐
elfstone810 (227 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
I think the first thing you need to do is take a deep breath and try to calm down. Weird feelings, scratches and growls do not necessarily prove the existence of demons. The scratches and growls could both have perfectly ordinary explanations. The fact that you've always had weird feelings makes you more likely to interpret them as demonic than to consider other possibilities.

The growls could be any number of wild or feral animals outside your window or under your house.

As for the scratches, I can't really say, not having seen them, but I can think of several ways you could have gotten scratched without demon involvement. If you could tell us where you were scratched and how deep and long the scratches are I could offer more specific suggestions.

I'm not saying you shouldn't take steps to make yourself feel more secure. I'm saying that jumping to conclusions and panicking is never the answer.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
Try Rookdying cleansing method, it has worked for many people in this site.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

I do not understand the reason why your parents do not believe you and your sister after all this years.
Are you the only one that hears the voices and growling?

Good luck and keep us posted!
TalonWalt (3 stories) (69 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
I see no reason for the OP's parents to refuse them to sprinkle holy water in their room. Even if the parents don't believe in ghosts or demons, they should want for their child to feel safe. The salt idea is great! No need to involve the parents at all! I keep holy water on hand, at all times. Wish I could send you some.
Puppeteer13 (131 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
Well then don't ask permission in dealing with your safety and you are not crazy your parrents I'm less certin of, if sage is out there are still many viable solutions for keeping yourself safe, sprinkle a line of salt across your doorway and windowsils and around your bed (this provides a barrier against malevolent entities that would do you harm, sleep with a bit of iron under your pillow, (iron is a subastance known from time immemorial to work against demons ghosts and even the fay if nessicery.) Finally keep wild roses in vases or containers of water around your room or house (the powerful life energy put off by these resiliant flowers because of their struggle for survival for unknown reasons repels malevolent entities)

These should protect you but for additional protection, mix holywater sage powder, rose and lavander and or franencense oil and a little salt into a bath of warm water or apply as a body wash in the shower quietly chanting a mantra prayer or phraise you strongly believe calls protection, this will act as an armor and the spirit will not be able to touch you, Please keep me informed of any development or if you need to reach me please feel free tomuse the email on my profile,

Good luck kiddo and may the gods bless and keep you,
Your friend, Papa Thorn Singing Bear, the Puppeteer,

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: