You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: House Of Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

House Of Ghost

 

When we moved into our new house in 2007. It was the second night in the house. My daughter was seven years old at the time and she woke up screaming. She never did that before and I went to check and see what was wrong. She said, "Mommy, there is a man in my room." I asked her what she was talking about. She explained that there was a black man in her room. I am guessing it was a shadow person, so I took her back in to her bedroom and looked in the closet and under the bed. I told her that there was nothing there and I showed her. After that she had fell back to sleep without incident.

A few nights later the same thing. She woke up and said she heard someone talking in her room. But this time when I went to check on her from her screaming, I went down the steps and when I hit the landing, I was pushed and landed five feet from where her room is. Needless to say, it hurt like crazy. But like the mother I am, I proceeded to her room. "Just like a mother bear, if you mess with her cubs she will attack." That is how I felt. Like someone or something is messing with my daughter and I was mad.

Then I had my second experience in the house. I was washing dishes one night. Everyone (when I say everyone, I mean my husband and daughter) was in bed. As I was standing at the sink I heard a man's voice, I thought was my husband, say "Deb" so I walked to steps and asked what he wanted. By the time I got to the step, I heard him snoring. By this time I knew something was in my house and it was really startling, considering it sounded like my husband.

My third experience was in the same year. I was on the computer, it was an older one with the big bulky monitors. I was looking at the screen and behind me I saw the man my daughter had seen in her room. It looked so real that I actually turned a round to see if someone was standing behind me, but there was no one there.

When you are by yourself in my house you can hear footsteps and voices, which is kind of startling knowing you are the only one home. I tried researching the house and the property but I can't find anything on the computer concerning the history of the house. I even tried to look up old Indian burial grounds and didn't find anything.

Thanks for reading my paranormal experiences.

Other hauntings by d2424

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from West Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, d2424, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Fayeth (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-05)
Whoazas... Thanks for sharing, this is a scary story, it gave me the spooks! 😲
mattgary (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
oh and I LOVE the story! Tell your daughter its in her wait to tell what it actually is when gets older

Thanks

Mattgary
mattgary (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
just remembered this question did you ever move out of the house?
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-27)
d2424, you are so very welcome. Myself being a mother of four I would have. Being a mother gives you all types of courage and strength. Good luck. And keep me posted if it does or doesn't work. I can always find different suggestions. 😊
d2424 (5 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
sds I saw him in the computer moniter it was an older one. One that looked like a t.v. Moniter.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
d2424, Question, what happened after you were shoved? I know you continued to your daughter's room, but did anything else happen? Or was that one push the extent of its display of force?
You might have better luck researching your house at the local library than on the internet. It helps if you have the lot or parcel number. House and streets change over time, but the parcel number stays the same. Good luck, and keep us posted.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
I was going to say "Rook's cleansing method!" It has worked for a lot of people. Good story.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
Hello d2424, I liked the way you described "Just like a mother bear, if you mess with her cubs she will attack". But have you asked your neighbours. Perhaps they might know or if possible, try to find out from the earlier occupants of the house. Try to keep a journal.

I want to ask you one more thing. How did you know the man was present when you were on the computer. Did you see the shadow of the man through your screen? Just would like to know.

Like Raftingirl said Rook has devised a method of cleansing the house. It worked for me and my friends and definitely it would ward off the evil. He has given it in his profile in detail. For your sake, I have copied and pasted it for you below.

Try posting your experiences after the cleansing. Do it continuously for a few days to know the results. Give all credits to Rook.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-07-19)
d2424 - I'm glad you were there for your daughter. That sounds really creepy.

You might want to reach out to Rookdygin. He's on this site and has a house cleansing that might be helpful to your plight.

In any case, take care, mamma Bear, and try not to get hurt rescuing your little one ❤
d2424 (5 stories) (18 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
I know it kind did shock me but like said don't mess with a mother bears cubs and that's how I felt at that second. I think I went straight into defense mode with out thinking about it. Thanks for the suggestion I will try it and hope it works.
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-18)
d2424,
Growing up in a haunted house, I have heard my name being called, amongst various other occurences. Try smudging or cleansing your house. Its the best way of letting the spirits know they need to move on. Now what really shocked me was that a spirit had enough energy to literally push you away from your daughters room. I would have done the exact same thing headed straight to my childs room. Good luck! Oh and great story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: