You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: First Encounter With A White Lady

Real Ghost Stories

First Encounter With A White Lady

 

When I was still small I was just a typical kid running about, playing with other children in the neighborhood. I don't have a clear idea of what paranormal was. It started when I was about four years old. In front of our house there were many mango trees that stood there. I would always play there not having a care in the world as long as I was having fun and not knowing of the entities that were there.

It was a usual day for me playing with my friends until dark, then as we were playing there I saw something in the branch of the tree. It was a girl with a white dress with long hair but it had no face, just sitting there and somewhat looking at the direction where my friends were. I didn't get scared because I thought it was my imagination but I felt goosebumps that time. She was just sitting there with her feet dangling and she was stroking her hair. I was just staring at her until one of my friends asked me what was I looking at. I pointed at the branch where she was. My friend told me that she does not see anything, but the girl was still there. Then, when one of my friends pushed me and said that my yaya was calling me it distracted my attention towards the girl.

My yaya who was calling me told me to go inside the house already because it was getting too late. When I came to here I told her what I saw. She just gave me a shocked face and immediately diverted my attention. I saw her telling it to my parents and brother. I went to them and asked. They said it was nothing, that I just ignore it. So being a kid I did what they said.

But as I grew older my brother told me that he had the same experience as I had when he was small, they didn't tell me what it was then because they don't want me to entertain such things and they don't want me to be scared. So that was the time that I realized that I too inherited the gift in our family.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, giftedgirl10, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

yellowbelle (3 stories) (20 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-12)
I'm from the same country, I myself had seen one by a mango tree in our neighbor's yard. I just don't know why they always appear with blurred faces, or could it be because we could not entirely see them and they're semi silhouettes?._. The funny thing with mine is, I knew she was pretty, although her face wasn't clear to me. Another question I got is, why are they by a mango tree, not all but some.
scotlandgirl99 (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-04)
She had no face? Wow, I can't imagine how creepy that must have been! I would've been terrified. ❤
Theonewhoknows (17 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-03)
Hey there,
Parents are always worried about their children's well being and it is only natural for them to behave the way they behaved with you at the time.
First of all, make sure nothing has latched on to you from your past. Do not take your intuition lightly. Bless the house you currently reside in and pray everyday.
What you saw when you were a child could possibly have been just a female spirit or it could have been a negative entity like a Demon. Sometimes demonic entities latch on to you for years without you being aware of them and then they take you by surprise.
I suggest you bless the house you reside in and stay devoted to God.
sunny_x (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-24)
I've seen a girl like that plenty of times. I'm not entirely sure what she is or what she wants, but she's creepy. Glad I'm not the only one seeing her!
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-23)
Hello giftedgirl10, was that the only time you saw that girl in white dress or did you see the apparition again at any time. Do you live in the same locality. I feel it could have been a random paranormal sighting, if it were to be a single sighting. But what you said was that your brother also saw it. Did he see the same apparition of the girl in white dress? Why don't you just try to ask your yaya or your parents now that you have grown up. If you live in the same locality, try to do some research and ask the neighbours, friends in the place if they have seen anything like what you did when you were small. If you find out anything, please post it, perhaps we would be in a position to get more clearer picture.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-22)
This story sounds so creepy. I would of probably been really scared if I saw that. I am not inclined to think that this was a demon of any kind. If you think about it, it takes a lot of energy for a Spirit to manifest itself, so maybe that was why you couldn't see its face.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
If this spirit shows any signs of negative energy, say "I banish thee in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!" Demons are terrified of the Lord's name. P.S. This is just as a precaution - don't banish spirits just because you can or anything.
All-seeing-Ty (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-20)
I had a similar experience.
Once walking home fro ma mates at 11. 54 pm, I was walking down the steps just above the steel bridge. I saw a lady in white, peering over, standing on her tip toes. She looked to me with no face, then she was gone.
I passed over the bridge, she had to be my height to look over, 6 foot 2. Anyhow, I had heard stories since then - that she had drowned in the river just up, at the waterfalls, where, actually, quite a few have perished. She supposedly walks around the back field, just above the falls, too. And they call her the white lady, too. So to read your story really brought it back to me, and I created an account. I have other experiences that I'll write up soon - Ty.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: