You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Heard My Mom Call For Me

Real Ghost Stories

I Heard My Mom Call For Me

 

I've been reading the stories on this site, quite really long time now and thought it was time to sent my own in.

I really have no control over any of this yet, the ghost things I mean, but I think things a starting to calm down a little. Lately no one has been trying to get in contact with me, which is a bit sad because I really want to help them as much as I can.

It all started a long time ago, around the age of 5 (which actually is kind of like the only memories I have) when I started to hear and see thing that others couldn't. Actually it was long before the age of 5 but I just don't remember that so I won't really be writing about that. Mostly I heard someone calling me especially my mom (who is still alive) calling me from downstairs and when I walked down and asked her what she wanted she said she hadn't called for me at all.

Some people thought I was weird and actually on the tip of being insane, although I was so young, because I would usually talk to myself in their eyes. They also thought it was weird that I had so many imaginary friend, without really paying much attention to the others. But I wasn't weird nor was I insane and the only ones that believed me was my family, no one else. But actually why should they. Normal people don't really believe in things they can't see. They think that there always is a scientific way to explain things and some people even think that people who talk to themselves or say they see things in mirrors or other places, is schizophrenia because some of the symptoms actually is talking to yourself or seeing things that aren't there.

But that wasn't it at all, it wasn't imagination it was real. I still hear All sort of voices even now.

Just once I would like some support in this.

Other hauntings by AngelofDarkness13

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AngelofDarkness13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jenny_Penny_Lol (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
I know how you fell man. I was told that I would always talk to nothing when I was younger and when was 10 years old. I even do that now! Last week, I was helping my friend with her stuff, unpacking and all, and then I hear my uncle nick call my name from the garage and so I walk in saying what's going on. I look around and see nobody. So your not alone. I still do that all the time
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Hello AngelofDarkness13, you are sensitive to hearing and feeling paranormal and if some people don't understand and try to ridicule you, my advise to you is that why you are unduly bothered about them. You know what you feel and your family understands you well. That is what matters. I also would like to suggest that don't tell those people, who ridicule you, about your experiences at all. But use your sensitiveness to help others. As far as hearing the voices are concerned and the voice of your mother you keep hearing, I don't think there is any need for panicky and that you just hear paranormal entities. Be cool.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
Bless your heart, you're fine. Your just the average gifted person (like somebody gifted in languages, say,) that needs guidence in that direction. Sometimes I think we need a designated paranormal house mother on this site for the youngsters who are overwhelmed with gifts that no one out there knows how to help them sort. It is very helpfull to spend time every day meditating for at least five minutes. It's good to find another gifted person to talk to also. Keep the faith.
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
If you've been hearing things from people or things that don't seem to be three, then you are clairaudient, which means exactly that. You are hearing things from the invisible (to some, anyway) realm in which spirits exist.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
AngelofDarkness,
I wrote a narrative on this call "Can you hear me now, disembodied voices", you are more than welcome to read it. Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=18124 Have you noticed that on ghost shows they use EVP recorders to capture voices beyond 'normal' human hearing? Given that, it could be that those of us who hear spirit voices are just better receivers of their frequency. Think of it as a radio, the airwaves are everywhere no matter where the program is broadcasted from, but only those strong enough can pick up the signal.
As long as these voices aren't telling you to do something bad or harmful, I don't think you're crazy.
kally198 (1 stories) (9 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
i believe you its just like that god had given you some powers to help them or to help yourself and your family from evil one... Don't worry just be as you are talk with them see them and just do this things to help as I said don't worry... Bye 😁 ❤
AngelofDarkness13 (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
Thank you all for your comments. I'm glad someone knows my pain, because even though i'm not scared, it's still painfull when no one believe you.

Good luck all of you
AngelofDarkness13
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
anjoubelle, welcome back 😊.

One note to all, I won't be editing for a few days, so please take it easy on miracles ❤
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
Hi AngelofDarkness, don't feel alone; there are many stories of people hearing their name being called by persons still alive, and sometimes by those who have passed on.

I have a question for you: How long have you been living in your home? What you may be hearing, may be a 'living imprint'. In other words, a sound that is made so often, that it has become 'imprinted' on the surroundings. Do I make sense?

We have been living in our house for 40+ years. Often, if I am not in the room with my husband, he will call out to me and ask me what I need, or why am I calling him. Sometimes, I am actually outside, so he wouldn't have even heard me, if I had called. 😕

It's nothing to be alarmed about, you are not mentally ill, and it's not your imagination - it's just something that happens occasionally! 😉
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
pravinnz - you have already been told by granny to stop posting the same comment on stories. So now I'm telling you. I've deleted your most recent comment and will continue to do so if you continue.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Anjoubelle (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
you're not alone. I have many instances where someone I know seems to call me, their voice is vivid and real only to be told that said person never called. Spirits often need energy to speak or move things and often you will hear one call only then their energy depletes. Seeing things that aren't there is quite normal, note how the room or environment feels at the time of your experience; is it hot/cold, do you feel threatened or something evil? These are just some of the things I have experienced, my family is quite sensitive to these things so its not so odd for us. Hope that helps
AH (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-14)
i believe you i've seen heard and felt weird eeri things sometimes when I'm combing my hair in the mirror if I look behind me I see a little boy pale black hair and the I turn around and he's just gone

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: