You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hooded Black Figure

Real Ghost Stories

Hooded Black Figure

 

This actually happened to my brother. He was upstairs playing the wii in our house, and he started to walk out of the room. He looked to the left and saw a black figure standing by his room. The figure looked like it was wearing a hooded robe. He walked over to a wall that separates the steps from the rest of the hall. He peeked around the wall and looked at this strange "visitor". He told me he was so scared he could not say or do anything. All the sudden it turned its head and looked at him for a good thirty seconds. Then, it turned and took one step towards my room, and disappeared as if he walked into my room! Hayden (my brother) walked around the corner to my room and the figure was not in there. He knew nobody else was in the house.

The second time he saw it, he was sitting on the couch and looked over to his side and saw it just in time for it to disappear. My dad was at work 45 minutes away, and my mom and I were outside feeding our pets. There was NO one in the house!

He is younger than me and I thought he was kidding the first time he told me this, but he swore he wasn't. He has not seen the black figure since and I have never seen it. He wanted me to post this because he wants to know what it was that he saw.

Please comment and help me figure out what my little brother saw. I would really appreciate it and I promise I will answer your questions and comment back. Thank you so much.

P.S. I will definitely post more stories late on. This is just my first one. Thanks again, Honnah

Other hauntings by hmb2002

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hmb2002, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scaredmother24 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-18)
I've seen 2 dark hooded figures when I was 5 and I screamed for my mom but she said I was just dreaming. It really felt like I was awake though. That was the last I saw of them. So the thing is I have a 7 year old daughter and since she was 5 there's been weird happenings that deal with her now. There was one time she woke up and her toe nail was almost ripped off, another time she had scratches on her chest and than she had a sprain ankle and to let you know this was all while she was sleeping everything was good when she went to bed and she didn't sleep walk. This happened in oklahoma. I have moved to mn. And bout a couple of weeks ago things started happening again she started having bad dreams and said there was a little girl that wanted to hold her hand. But I didn't see anything or anyone. Than bout a week after my husband and I were watching tv and her leg was lifting straight up in the air and she jerked like someone was trying to lift her up after that I had some holy water and sprinkled it around the windows and door frames and told whatever it was to go away. I hope this helps. Just to let you know nothing has happened to her since
hmb2002 (5 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-23)
Just to let you all know I will be posting a hooded black figure 2, if that gives you any hints. I will answer all your questions in this one post.

Ladi-glow:this was surely not a shadow or reflection or anything because 1. There was a curtain hanging in the window. 2. He was upstaire, 3. The only raod that was clost to our house was on the other side of the house.4. The shadow figure was in the shape of a human. No one had died that we knew at that time. This happoeed about two years ago. My brother was seven or eight.

Kiego, yes. There have recently been other things happening to me and my brother.

Hank you to everyone.
Kiego (2 stories) (52 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-16)
From what you described it could be numerous things. Ill have to ask the same question as Swimsfire (I know it's Swimsinfire but I like Swimfire, I hope that's ok =)
How old was your little brother when he saw this "entity"?
Sounds like a shadow person. It could either be good or evil. Has it been seen since? Are there any other "odd" things going on in the house or around your little brother?
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
I've heard a lot of thories on here about shadow figures. It can mean a lot, good or evil. How old was your brother when this happened?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
hmb2002: welcome to YGS!

Would it be possible that what your little brother saw was the reflection of a shadow cast by a passing car or something else of the same nature?

Do you know if one of your relatives or close friends passed away around the time your brother had these experiences? It could had been a recently deceased person saying its good byes to the family.

How long ago did this happen? Perhaps it was just a one (twice?) time experience that, though frightening, means no harm at all.

I am not an expert but you are on the right place to get lots of good advice! 😁
Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: