You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Unknown Girl

Real Ghost Stories

An Unknown Girl

 

I decided I would put this story on here, you know, to see if anyone has any clue on why this happened. I've always seen little things and felt things that didn't seem normal to me, but always at night time.

For the first time I seen something during daylight, and so close and clear that I get terrified just thinking about it. You see, one night I happened to see something outside my window. I thought it was just me and it wouldn't matter anyway because I couldn't tell anyone. But during a shower I seen the same thing passing back and forth by the window, and along with it this horrible feeling of dread. I quickly got dressed and ran to the living room with my back against the wall, where I stayed all night. I was all right in the morning, I thought I over-reacted or something, so for a few days everything was normal.

After those few days though I was home alone, my mother was out and I was just sitting on the couch in the living room. (There's like this square hole, window thing in my wall that I was sitting beside). I turned my head a bit to see a bright, white girl with a very unsettling face. I quickly jumped back, flying to the other side of the couch with my back pressed against it, so I could see everything around me. She was gone. I thought maybe what I seen a few days before wasn't just in my head? But what I seen startled me so much, it was so clear like I'd be able to touch her if I really wanted. And just about 2 feet in distance, in clear daylight. I quickly ran to my room after that and kept my back against the wall again, with the horrible feeling coming again.

I often tell my closest friend about these things, but I couldn't because my phone was in the living room and I was not going back in there for a while. I told my friend afterwards, though, and she thinks it was the same one that her other friends had seen too.

For about a week I was paranoid I'd see her again, she looked so real unlike anything else I seen, and that feeling kept coming especially at night time. All I know is I'm pretty sure I'll see her again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SherubiDreamWolf, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kritesh (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
hey thanks for sharing your experience. And a girl also kept messing up with me many times but when I investigate about her I didn't find anything I think that she is a spirit too
MusicalJess23 (4 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
If this cannot be explained by mundane causes, you should consider the area where not only you but possibly some friends, have seen this spirit. Try doing some research about unsolved missing persons/homicides/suicides, and see what you find there, even if you don't find anything... This spirit is unsettled, she is trying to tell someone, anyone, her story and because she is only going to females so far, it may be because she feels more comfortable coming to you or your friends. She might even have been around your age when she died. That could also explain the shadows outside your window, maybe she was deciding whether or not to show herself to you or trying to get your attention.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
Hi SherubiDreamWolf, I want to ask some questions. Like BJJ, I would like to clear off rational explanations before concentrating on paranormal. The reflection you saw in the window could be yours or shadow cast by car passing through or person walking on the other side, provided if you stay in the first floor or second floor. Then you said that while you were in the shower, you saw the same thing passing back and forth. You did not explain in the first instance about what you saw in the window and in the shower moving back and forth. It could be something a cloth or some other thing hanging somewhere, which could cast a shadow and if that object is moving due to wind or breeze, you could see it like moving back and forth. But due to limited details given by you, I have to come to these suggestions only.

As far as the sighting of a girl with unsettling face, perhaps it could be random paranormal sighting and you might be sensitive to sighting, hearing or feeling paranormal things.

But I don't know how your friend commented that it could be the girl sighted by her friends as well. I do not understand and I do not know as to how when you informed her, she came to such conclusions. Difficult to say and you also did not give any further explanation on this aspect.

Please clarify on the above issues besides what others, lady-glow, BJJ, mama, taurus, have queried.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
taurus83 (4 stories) (84 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
I would have been scared as well, but heres a question. Your wimdow is it on a second level or just one level home? It could be reflections from a car in the distance causing shadows to cross your window. Now as far as the girl I'm not sure. You could be a sensitive in some way. I hope others can help more than I could. Good luck.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-16)
I am curious at to what you saw moving outside your window. Would you be willing to describe it, as much as you can? You gave the impression that you are not sure if it was linked to the girl or if it is it's own entity. If you could give us a detailed description mabie we could give you our ideas on it.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+4
11 years ago (2013-08-16)
I've read through this a couple times, and I'm trying to put it together in my head. I'm going to ask some questions to try to get my mind around your experiences.
Ok, firstly, you saw something moving outside your window. What did it look like? Could it have been a person, somebody walking by? Did you look out the window to check? Could a passing car have cast a shadow that caused the image? It's very important to rule out mundane causes. Not just to be able to confirm or debunk an experience, but because it will give you a feeling of control over the situation. It's scary to try to debunk things at first, but making that effort will pay off in personal empowerment. And if some creep is lurking around your place you'll know and can tell your family or police and get him gone. The living are far more dangerous than ghosts.
This girl in your living room. That sighting would startle anyone. It's tough to make a guess at why she may have appeared, she could have just wanted acknowledgement. I have the same question as lady-glow concerning why your friend thinks it could be the same entity your friends have seen. Did she give any concrete reason for why she thought that? I would also like to point out the issue of suggestion. One person sees a brunette ghost girl, another person sees a blonde ghost girl, a third sees a redhead ghost girl. They get together, compare notes, and suddenly they've all seen the same black haired ghost girl. Not saying that's happening in your social group, but it does happen. Alot. Be cautious not to fall into the suggestion trap.
You seem to easily frightened, so I'm going to reiterate that you try to debunk. It will give you more confidence and lessen your fear. No truer words have ever been spoken than "there's nothing to fear except fear itself."
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-08-15)
A bright, white girl with a very unsettling face that may be haunting Canadian teenage girls?

Sherubi: After reading your story I would say that you may be a sensitive, but first I would like to know more details about that ghost girl that your friend's friends have seen.
Where they together when this happened or each girl was in a different place?

I do not know what to say, other than I hope the unknown girl does not come to visit my daughter! 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: