You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Mom's Last Goodbye

Real Ghost Stories

My Mom's Last Goodbye

 

So, my mom died on June 25, 2013 at 9:21 pm. She had been in the hospital due to her breathing and asthma both acting up. Come finding out, her intestines were blocked and not functioning. She had surgery, but died a week and a half later. She had been in the hospital for three weeks, in an induced coma the whole time.

Ok, so going three days forward, to Friday June 28th. My family did not have a formal funeral. My mom was cremated.

We all gathered at Golden Corral to eat and say our best memories of her. I wanted to have a group photo of my whole family. For 2 reasons: one because I could never seem to get my whole family together to take pictures; and two, because two of my uncles were there. My mom's favorite brothers, first time meeting them.

At the end of the meal is when we took the pictures. The first one taken, my son and husband were in the front and center of picture. Well, both pictures in fact my husband was front and center.

I uploaded both pictures to my computer. Upon inspecting the pictures further, the first one had a blueish, perfect circle right between my husband and son.

No other picture I have taken between my mom's death and that night had any spots whatsoever. Not even dust spots. I've taken four to five between those three days. It even looks like it is kissing my son.

I did not upload to this site for 2 reasons: one, no one wanted to be posted on a website; and two, I would have to crop the picture to take everyone out and I do not want to have it obstructed.

Other hauntings by mamachong

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mamachong, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
mamachong - i'm sorry fr your loss, as I know first hand, there's no love like mom's love. We all have an inner child within us no matter what age we hit. Your mother will watch you and your family always now <3
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-20)
mamachong,
What a touching story. This is just more proof that our loved ones who have died do not leave until they are good and ready. Sometimes they come back during times of illness or to give comfort. Always look for the signs and pay attention to those signs.
My sympathies for your loss.
Regards
Red
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
SDS,
I read your story. What a touching story. Made me want to cry. Me and my dad had a exact same experience with my mom. But at different times. I would love to post it, but it has a religiious aspect to it, and given all the battles and wars I have seen on this site, I don't want it ruined.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
Dear mamachong, sorry for your loss. Perhaps she had come back to give a goodbye kiss to your son. My dad had an experience, when my mother died on June 24,2000. I was a witness to it. It has been posted as one of the stories here.

Thanks for sharing. The love and affection of a person do not go away with death and it traverses beyond the realm of life and death. A moving account indeed.

Kritesh, I think you have to patiently wait. Also, for the past 3 weeks or so, there were no new stories. Only last week, the site got updated. Mods will be having a tough time to go through each narrative before getting it uploaded. Yours will come. Good luck and I look forward to reading your stories.

Regards and respects to both you.

SDS
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
I think the first two stories I submitted took anywhere from two to three weeks to post. I will be looking forward to your stories.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
Valkricry- I wish I could blur their faces. I don't even know how. I would have to use my phone, its just a prepaid and not that great on those things. I agree though, if I were to blur out the faces, or crop it, people would think it was faked.

Kritesh- Sometimes it takes a while to post the stories. It depends on what day you posted yours, and how many stories are submitted before yours. Give it a week or so. And also take into conceradition that the site was closed for more than a month. The mods could be overwhelmed with stories. I know I was most certanly waiting impatiently for the site to reopen.
kritesh (22 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
it can be true that she wanted to see her grandson
And it's no prob that you can't upload photo we all love our family and no one do that if were in your situation
But my stories not posted yet can anybody tell me why?
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
mamachong, kudos to you for listening to the wishes of your family and not posting that picture. There is a way to blur their faces, but that could lead to others claiming the whole thing was 'tampered' with.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-16)
Thanks to the mod who edited my story for me! You deserve a clap on the back. You guyes are awesome. I know its not your job to edit, so I am forever grateful.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: