You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Adam

Real Ghost Stories

Adam

 

As most readers/posters may have seen, I made an awesome discovery last week, around 26 June 2013, concerning the little boy ghost in my house, who I have lovingly been calling Kiddo since finding out about him. As an added bonus, I had Valkricry from YGS, as a total bystander, sensing the same things that I did, only verifying what I had started to believe. Thanks Val!

As a courtesy to readers who are not familiar with my stories, Kiddo is the only spirit in my house who is physically tied to the property. He burned to death in the spot he now calls his sanctuary. Along with this little boy are two other spirits. One is my Gran (mom's mom) and the other is my friend, Charlie. Both of them had passed on but decided to come back as Guardians to my family.

Going back to what my medium friend, Tim, told me when he discovered Kiddo last year September, this little boy lived a life where he was pretty much alone. He appears to be 4 or 5 years old, and he is really small. He is extremely shy. The first time Tim saw him, and Kiddo realized that he had been seen, he turned his face away, trying to hide. Tim told me that this little boy would only show things about himself in his own time. He was not ready to share even his name, as he was afraid.

As a side note, Tim has said the same thing about Gran and Charlie. You don't rush or try and push them in the direction you want at the time you want. You wait for them to be ready to contact you, or to break through to you.

At times it is very difficult for me to practice patience, quite simply because I can only feel the spirits in my home. When they deliberately make noises I can obviously hear that. Kiddo and Gran have both appeared on pictures, while Charlie is still aloof, and I caught a glimpse of Gran as a grey silhouette in December, on a night when I really needed to talk to her. However, that is it. While I sometimes wish I could be more in tune to where they are and what they are doing, Tim keeps warning me that experiencing more from them means experiencing more from all spirits, and that scares me.

For several weeks now, when I entered Kiddo's room, a name would pop into my head, for, what I assumed to be, no particular reason. I ignored it for a while, until Valkricry posted something on one of my other stories and when she mentioned Kiddo, she said she kept thinking of a name when she thought about him. And that name happens to be the exact same name I think every time I am near him. I told Tim about this and he told me that I already knew what this meant. All I had to do was address Kiddo with this name, and "see" or in my case, feel, how he reacted.

So, I went home, as excited as a kid at Christmas time. I had the strongest feeling that I needed to bend down and get on my knees. Be at his level when I spoke to him. Then I asked him if the name I had been thinking was his. Almost instantly, I began grinning like a fool. I do not know if it was him projecting or it was me feeling his smile, but I couldn't stop. Then I had goose bumps from the top of my head to the tips of my toes. In my mind I could picture him right in front of me, hugging me. I had my confirmation. This little boy's name is Adam.

Later on, I spoke to Shlain about it as well, and she, Tim and I all had a very strong feeling about one thing. We had known from day one what his name was. It had been on the tip of our tongues this entire time, just waiting to break through.

Other hauntings by triden07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triden07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-22)
Hi Fergie
Oh yes, that feeling has turned out to be fact more than anything else in my life. Though I never knew why until I found out who was in my house. Same with my mom, she has always had this uncanny ability to figure things out that we thought she wouldn't. Now i'm thinking she was being fed information, lol, even if she never knew it.

She is doing a whole lot better thanks. Her asthma is still a major concern, but the malaria has completely worked out of her system and she has not had any lingering problems. We're all so thankful for that.
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
Triden07, never discount 'gut feelings'! 😉

BTW, I hope your Mom is very much better by now. ❤
triden07 (70 stories) (279 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
Shlain

You know it my friend! Lol

Vm

I count myself blessed 😉 both with the knowledge I gain from other living people, as well as that I gain from my dearly departed loved ones
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-21)
This was an amazing revelation! I have no doubt you have more stories to share regarding the happenings since June.

Looking forward to it 😉
vm (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-17)
Everytime I read a post from you, I feel goosebumps. Its really nice to have loving guardians. Kiddo must be very happy, that finally you discovered his real name.
Certainly, we do have very good supportrs here at YGS. I have read a lot of stories and comments and I agree with you that Val appears to be a very good help to everyone.

Thank you very much
VM

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: