You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Encounter With Her Children Before They Were Born

Real Ghost Stories

An Encounter With Her Children Before They Were Born

 

In my first story, I told you that there is a story that I find touching. And here it is. I hope you enjoy it:

When my mum was younger, about 25, she worked in a local supermarket. Around that time my mum was going through a little bit of depression as well. Well one evening she was sitting down at a table in the staffroom writing, when she heard a little's boys laugh. She looked up to see a little boy standing there, with a big smile on his face. This little boy had ginger hair, hazel eyes, and freckles. My mother didn't know who this was. Children weren't allowed in the staffroom, nor customers. Also, you had to go down lots of little corridors to get to the staffroom. How would he know his way around? She thought he had gotten lost, so she got up to escort him back to the shop. But that's when he ran off giggling. Needless to say, my mum was very confused.

Thirty minutes later the same thing happened. She was writing, but this time she heard a little girl's laugh. Tired, she tossed her head up. Staring back at her was a cute little girl. Golden hair, blue eyes, fair skin and a big smile on her face. Needless to say she was confused, first the little boy and now the girl. Once again she left her chair to escort the little girl out of the staffroom to the shop. This time my mum was left speechless. As soon as my mum was about a foot away from her the little girl vanished. A wave of emotions came over her. She was confused, shaken but felt a little bit at peace.

Because my mum was only 25, she didn't have me or my brother. When she was pregnant with my brother, she always felt like a peaceful presence was watching over her. And then when she was pregnant with me, the same feeling came again.

Then when we were above the ages of 5, me and my older brother stood next to each over, giggling at mum (I cannot remember what happened, but she can). She stared at us both for a minute and then continued to say, "It was both of you wasn't it?" She knew then that the little boy and girl she saw years before she was pregnant with us, was indeed us.

Thank you for reading my story.

Other hauntings by CheekyLizzy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CheekyLizzy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

The_fascinated_sceptic (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
I have heard quite a few stories like this, I love hearing them. It's like God is trying to tell you that your going to have a little one (or two!) somewhere along the road! 😆
jesselynn1027 (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-30)
CheekyLizzy,
This is absolutely AMAZING! I hope when I get pregnant something similar happens to me, considering I am a medium I would imagine I would feel some type of way towards being pregnant, if it is anything like this, I might just have to jump out of my pants and cry tears of joy.

Thank you for sharing.

Have a great day 😊 JesseLynn ❤
angela_maria97 (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-29)
THAT IS AMAZING:) I bet you feel so special and so does your mom:) it was a beautiful story thank you for sharing:)
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-28)
Cool story, dude!
I agree with that persn that couldn't tell the difference on a girl's or a boy's laughing, 'cause all them lil' ones sound like bells 😆
Yalisai (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-27)
Awesome Story... Your Mom should be lucky... This story is going to be my favourite one!
troyarn (5 stories) (479 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-24)
Very good story! Thanks so much for sharing this. I have to say it makes one think.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-24)
Cheeky that was such a sweet story. Thanks for sharing.
Regards
Red
hmb2002 (5 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-22)
p.s. All of your stories make me smile. Thank you!
Keep posting more! And check out mine: hooded black figure! 🤔
hmb2002 (5 stories) (25 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-22)
cheekylizzy, you are in my favorites on my profile.


I love both of your stories.

hmb 😊
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
Ah, this one made me smile. Sweet little ghosties who turn out not to be ghosties at all, but the yet to be born. It made me smile. Thank you.
Seraphina (7 stories) (147 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
A lovely story, CheekyLizzie! Thanks for sharing it with us.
kristylynne415 (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
❤ This story... It is touching and beautiful... Thank you for sharing this with us
Narella (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
Thanks for sharing such a sweet story. A woman I know was driving down the highway and glanced in her rearview mirror and saw a liitle boy sitting in the back. She was alone in the car so it really spooked her. The next time she looked he was gone. She thought about it and decided to take a pregnancy test when she got home. It was positive and she had a little boy. I don't understand it but stories like your's and her's are amazing.
myra (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
this is so sweet and unique experience... Thankyou very much cheekylizzy for shearing it with us... 😊
vm (8 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
wow...that was so touching... And Extraordinary for me.
Your mother must be very happy, knowing that she met you way before you actually came in her life...

Thank you for sharing.
Jessamine (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-19)
Cheeky, that was a heart touching experience 😁 thanks for sharing
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-18)
Cheeky, that's a nice story. Though I have to say, I wouldn't know the difference between a little boy's and a little girl's laugh!

Thanks for sharing!
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-18)
Cheeky that's sweety! Sory, bad pun. That's so sweet. And well told. Thanks.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: