You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Many Ghost Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Many Ghost Experiences

 

I've come to this site to share some paranormal occurrences my friend and I have experienced. I wasn't born in America so if any of my English is wrong please excuse that!

It all started in her house. I had just come back from a vacation and I slept over at her house. Being a night owl, I stayed up on my phone checking Instagram/Facebook etc, with her dog by my side. She was fast asleep next to me. We were sleeping in a fold-out couch, in her living room since her mom was visiting and slept in Justy's (the friend) room. I was just on my phone when I heard a large CRASH from the kitchen and her dog immediately woke up and started barking at the kitchen. Mind you, Justy's mom was fast asleep and so was she. There was no one else in the house, no cats, other people, etc. I was scared out of my mind and pulled the covers over my head.

I decided I didn't want to sleep over there anymore but I still would come over. I'd always feel this presence watching over us. It didn't seem very "friendly" and I could tell it wasn't a very good spirit. Justy would tell me how she'd hear a man's voice at night and could sometimes see a tall dark figure from the corner of her eye.

I'm still wondering as to what it is. It hasn't harmed her or her dog, but it will break plates, move furniture, and it likes to laugh, whisper, screech, and scratch on doors.

What could this being be? Poltergeist? Demon?

Now, here's MY part of the story. I had returned from my friend Sarah's party, and I had realized I took her bracelet home with me by mistake. I shrugged it off and told myself I'd give it back to her soon. Now I didn't really have any spirits in my house, other than a friendly spirit that I had named "Yolanda" since I'm pretty sure she died in this house before I moved into it. She or it or whatever didn't bother me, she'd just close doors.

After I got that bracelet, though, I think it had 3 spirits attached to it since it's an old bracelet. I've labeled them as "the man", "the little girl", and "the little boy".

The man likes to wiggle my bed, shove me, and sometimes when I'm in the bathroom it feels almost like someone with large hands places one of their hands on my head and pushes it a bit. I've only seen him once, as a large black mass in my bathroom.

The little girl will sing when I'm in the shower and pull on shower curtains. It sounds like a little girl's voice. No one lives in my house but me and my 3 cats, and their meows don't sound like that and they DEFINITELY do not like going into the bathroom while I'm having a shower. Cats hate water!

The little boy doesn't do much. The way I've "discovered" him is I saw a little boy standing near my dresser in my room at night.

I think "Yolanda" likes the kids, but seems to hate this "man" because he seems like a bad spirit.

Anyway, I'd like how to get rid of the spirits in my house and Justy's house as well! Do I just get rid of the bracelet? Thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vintageghost, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

vintageghost (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
I am going to be returning the bracelet as soon as I get to see Sarah again, since it is hers, and she will do a cleansing.

Ladyglow- I do not know the history of the bracelet, unfortunately. It is very old though, and it came from Argentina. I have researched my house and yes, there was a lady named Yolanda living at my house when she died there. Her name is written in the cement in front of my home, saying "Yolanda 1975". My cats aren't very happy about the ghosts at my house, and they tend to stay away from my bedroom and bathroom, and they will growl and stare at nothing.

Sds- Yes, everything started after the bracelet was brought into my home. Only Yolanda was there before. Thank you for the cleansing method; I will most certainly do that.

Thank you to everyone!:)
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-23)
Wow, yea the "man" your talking about is def a bad entity. If hes pushing your head back and you get a bad feeling I agree with swimsnfire, cleanse your house. Anything to rid you of it. GREAT story.
Narella (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-23)
If the spirits are attached to the bracelet, they're probably mad about the bracelet not being returned. You really need to return the bracelet right away.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-23)
Should you just get rid of the bracelet? Yes, absolutely! By giving it back to it's rightful owner...
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-23)
Hello vintageghost, I just want to ask you. You said the bracelet had 3 spirits attached to it. Did you give back the bracelet to your friend and when? Did it all start when you brought the bracelet to your home.

But if you feel that you have negative energies or spirits, then use the cleansing method devised by Rook, one of the experienced posters in this site. I am pasting it below for you. But try to be consistent and do it continuously. If you do so, it would definitely ward of negative energies and spirits. Give all the credits to Rook.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-22)
vintageghost:
Do you know the history of your friend's bracelet? And what about the history of the house or apartment where you live, do you know for sure if "Yolanda" ever lived and died there?

Do your cats react on any way to these presences?

No matter what, I think the right thing to do is to give back that bracelet to your friend. I'm sure that she doesn't miss all the spirits that moved to your place, but still, it doesn't belong to you.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-22)
That does sound like a croud of ghosts. I'm glad you have Yolanda around. Sometimes it's handy to have a friendly ghost helping you out. Ghosts can get atatched to objects, or you. The best thing to do is keep positive because it really is true that love and light overcome darkness. You can do a clensing by burning some sage, (any sage, or buy a sage bundle at a healthfood store.) You can burn it in anything you burn insence in, fan it around your place, make sure the windows are open. And say a short and sweet prayer for your place to be finished in beauty, and cleansed from evil. It would be a nice thing to invite the kids to move on to the light. You can keep the bracelet, just smudge it with the sage. Thankyou for the story.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: