You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Saved From Danger

Real Ghost Stories

Saved From Danger

 

This is a short retelling of a ghost experience I had a few years back. I've had experiences since then but this was the most vivid one, which occurred when I was 15. Me and my friend were home alone, and we were into watching wrestling at the time. So, we decided to have a 'play fight' in the kitchen, at my house. On the bench in the kitchen were 3 assorted bottles of shampoo/conditioner.

So anyway we are wrestling about 1 and a half metres from the bench, punching each other and what not, when suddenly he grabs me in a headlock, he was bigger than me and stronger so he was overpowering me. A few seconds I started to feel weak, near the point of passing out, when - from the corner of my eye - I see the middle shampoo bottle of the three standing on the bench, fly across and hit him in the head.

He immediately let go of me, as we were both in shock (he noticed the bottle flying too). We were so freaked out we went to my room and didn't come out for 4 hours until my mum came home. I have a feeling it was my guardian angel, or my grandma who I know has been watching over me for many years. She died when I was 5 at the age of 54. I also believe My grandma could be my guardian angel.

Please share your opinions, but do not criticise whether it is true or not. My friend and I both know what we saw, and he obviously felt it. I really felt as though something was watching over me then, just like I still do to this day. I don't know whether guardian angels are related to this, but I am sure it was some sort of spirit, because a bottle does not just fly when all the windows and doors or closed.

Other hauntings by Rafaelo11

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rafaelo11, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-30)
rafaelo11, I believe it could have been your grandma trying to get your friends attention. And the best way she knew how was to throw that bottle. Hey your friend let you go, so she obviously got the result she wanted. Great story 😊
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-29)
It sounds as if it could have very well been your grandmother trying to prevent you from getting killed (even though it was a "play fight").
So, this is what i've got to look forward to when my son gets bigger? 😨 😜
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
freakedoutfreddy (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-28)
No way man! My story is about a flying object too, but I will post it as soon as possible.

I'm sure it was your gandma helping you, such a nice lady.
Benny_Lundon (2 stories) (33 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-28)
Thanks for posting. So, Guardian angel or Grandmother, either way, someone kept you from harm that day.

Regards; Benny.
aamod_v (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-28)
"guardian angels" some call them, some others "helpful spirits" are rarely heard of.

Nonetheless, it stopped you from doing something that might harm you physically, and for that you should be thankful.

Respect them who care for you.

Regards.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-27)
So this is just because I'm worried. Guys will fight as fun. It's what they do. Raised two sons in the projects where fighting is everyday, ESPECIALY between friends. But even in the projects the guys make sure and have a couple of guys, or a Momma, watch and make sure no one kills each other. And yes, feeling light headed IS passing out from a choke. If you passed out and dreamed of the fight and kept fighting, your friend would have hung on to the choke and in 8 seconds would have killed you. (Learned that in Jujitzu.) So your Grandma saved your life. If I were you, I'd set out flowers and pour out a beverage she liked, and say thanks to this lady. Be safe.
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-27)
Let's be honest folks, kids will rough-house like that way into their teens. I saw my own two younger brothers come to fisty-cuffs with their ending up crashing through the glass coffee table.

THEY did not have a guardian angel, or a grandmother spirit to look out for them. Just me to back them on the story they'd cooked up which didn't involve fighting;)

You are lucky - especially if it's your Grandmother. They tend to care more than you know. Glad you were not hurt.

Peace ❤
Rafaelo11 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-27)
Thanks for the kind replies! And I'm not trying to think myself some sort of telekinesis guru, in the sense that I'm not just going to jump off a cliff to see if my brain summons a magic carpet to save me! Haha but I wasn't exactly near the point of passing out (I did feel weak though so that could be related to passing out). But thanks again everyone, I do think it was my grandma helping me, which to me is worth more than telekinetic powers (which would be pretty darn cool too!)
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
deliriumdreamsicle
I would agree with your theory of telkenesis if he didn't say he was about to pass out. Telekenesis takes a lot of concentration and focus. You can't do either when you feel like you're going to pass out.
I still think it was grandma protecting her grandson.
Regards
Red
deliriumdreamsicle (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
that...or you may also have some untapped telekinetic powers that leaps out in times of need...
Jennilou87 (6 stories) (19 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
I think It's great that your grandma is still obviously looking over you! Good to know she's still there when you need her! Such a sweet story, although maybe your friend wouldn't agree!
harrypotterfan2013 (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
did you friend get hurt but that will be scary on you own with out any adult
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
Rafaelo11
It was probably your grandmother that threw that bottle at your friend. 😆 She is probably watching over you and your family and saw that you were in serious trouble.
Don't wrestle or"rough house" like that again. It can be very dangerous. Years ogo when my kids were very young a neighbors teenage son died playing open chest. Because of the serious danger of this "game" I will not say how it is played. But this kid took a serious blow to the chest between heart beats and it killed him.
Red
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-25)
Sons! Thatals probably what the ghost or angel was thinking. People here will question a lot, but no one wil absolutely criticise. Good story.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-08-25)
Silly teenagers! I'm glad your Grandma or guardian angel was there to prevent your game from going too far.

Thanks for sharing!
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-25)
What a nice ghostie! Guardian angel or ghost dosen't matter. It saw your friend rough housing a little too much.

I don't think there is anything to critise here.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: