You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Want It To Leave Me Alone

Real Ghost Stories

I Want It To Leave Me Alone

 

I am 18 and for as long as I can remember I have always been haunted by spirits, though it was always only for a couple days and they'd leave. It all stopped suddenly when I reached 13.

Last year my family moved into a new house and the activities began again. It was usually small, like hearing footsteps and opening and closing of doors when I was home alone. I didn't pay attention to it.

Last year was a very hard year for us and after my attempted suicide, things became worse. The temperature in my room drops suddenly and I could even see my own breathe. I developed (what I hope is) sleep paralysis. When I'm alone I can hear someone call me, it's very loud and clear. I hear conversations in a whispery tone when I'm alone. At night there's knocking on my wall just above my bed and I now have to sleep with my door locked, otherwise it opens by itself in the middle of the night and I can actually hear and feel a presence in the room.

The scary thing is that even when I am with others I can feel "it". "It" feels wet and cold and I know it can't be a human spirit. I wake up every morning at 3 and stay awake until 5 in the morning as I can't go back to sleep no matter how much I want to. I don't know why but it seems as though it enjoys making me miserable. I am miserable and annoyed and I want it to go away and I have learned that challenging it only makes it worse so does asking it politely to leave. I don't know what it is but I want it to stop bothering me.

If anyone could please suggest something that would make it leave, I would very much appreciate it. Thank you very much for reading and I'm sorry for making it long.

Sincerely,

13

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sixthsensechubbs (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-12)
So probably not going to want to hear this but I've been in your shoes. It's evil and darkness that's surrounding you. It almost had you and hopes to get you. So I am a Christian but I do believe in people who have a sixth sense I mean even people in the bible talked to God, spirits, and had visions. But in the last 3 year's I have really gone through a bad time I suffer from depression but when it gets real bad I fall into this darkness that feels hopeless and death is only way out. Being suicidal I'm sure you know what I mean. So couple months ago I swallowed a bottle of benadryl. This is the closest to death I ever been. I felt darkness surrounding me and pulling me in. It scared me so I fought hard. I was completely out of it moving around the house. I was falling into things and falling down but I knew if I went to sleep wouldn't wake up. When I stopped feeling the darkness and cold. I finally went to sleep. The next day I woke up angry and and in a blackness. I just hated everything I could feel this evil making me so angry. It got bad I was mean to everyone, I was fighting with my boyfriend nonstop, I was crying, I was so negative. I knew something was wrong but couldn't stop it. So I started lookingfor what no idea. I just started reading things on afterlife, mediums. My bible, anything. But what gave me that relief was God. It was spirituality that was postive. It was knowing that even though I fail at life, I can never be perfect christan, girlfriend, or sister that I was ok and I never wanted feel that darkness again. I also write that helps me a lot too. So my suggestion as a believer is first yo suggest God but if that isn't something your intrested in then you need to find some kind of light. Some kind of goodness to push away the bad. Of course meds an therapy are also going to be needed. But you need something in your life that allows you to accept that you are good and acceptable as you are. Please don't take this as preaching it not its how I cope with that evil that trys to pull you in. But there are lots if ways you just need to find some positivity and light and this darkness will fall away. It's there to push you to the edge. Don't let it. Your so much better than that thing.
SpooksAcademy247 (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-04)
Hi 13,
Have you tried burning sage in your house,I've heard it helps.Also,try lighting incense sticks. Perhaps you could play some devotional music. But BadJuuJuu is right,it's way easier to deal with the unknown when you're emotionally strong, so it might help to seek professional help (I'm sorry if I've offended you, I didn't mean to) before you try out these techniques. Another thing you could do is to thoroughly clean out your house and let sunshine into all the dark corners and get your house blessed or perform whatever ritual your religion recommends to get rid of spirits, as soon as possible. Good Luck! 😊
Sandy1690 (21 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
Heard of Hanuman Chalisa? Sing its verses everyday and when you feel "it" around you. And soon you'll sense the Magic.
emmfranklin (4 posts)
-1
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
Hi 13

Straight to the point

I have a relative that can solve your problem completely
He is a Hindu brahmin

Can you come to pune or Mumbai

I'm not joking

Such problems do exist and they can be solved

Get back to me once you make your choice
13 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
BadJuuJuu: Its alright ^_^. Yes, I did. Though i'm still dealing with it but I know that my family and friends are here for me ^_^ Thank you.
Lady-glow: no, I haven't. I'm sorry to say I'm not a believer. I will if anything else happens. Thank you ^_^
Mayamie: I'm sorry that I couldn't find a better way to explain how I felt but I hope you understood what I meant. Thank you.
mayamie (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-31)
It only stands to reason that "IF" there is a "cold and wet" entity, therefore there must also be entities that are "warm and dry" or perhaps "warm and kind" is a better equation.

This "thing" sounds like it would like nothing better that for you to die, so please don't give it what it wants. You have to call on good spirits to help you fight off evil, to defend you from something you can neither see nor touch, only feel and sense. Spirits like Angels or Saints, or your God (s) or any deceased loved one (s).
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-08-31)
13: I agree with BJJ and would suggest for you to seek medical attention; just been sleep deprived would be enough to make your body weak.
Have you asked for any kind of spiritual or religious help?

I hope things improve for you and, please, keep us posted,
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-08-31)
I don't want to pry into your business, so feel free to ignore me or tell me off for this comment.
You mention a suicide attempt, and I'm sorry you hit such a low point in your life. I'm happy that you survived. What I want to ask, have you sought treatment, spoken with a therapist? Have you dealt, in a healthy way, with the hardship that brought you so low? If you haven't gotten help, please do so right away. Being strong and emotionally healthy is the most important thing right now. It's considerably more difficult to deal with the unexplained if you are feeling low. Please search out help, it's really the best first step in coping with your experiences.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: