You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My New College Hostel-1

Real Ghost Stories

My New College Hostel-1

 

I never know anything about the ghosts even though I never came in contact with them so I do not care or worry what people told me about the ghosts. But I think... I am not that lucky enough and I experienced something that I will never forget about.

One day I was with my friend, suddenly he starts telling me about the ghost stories and after listening to him for 5-10 minute I start laughing at him so hard. He got angry and just asked me one question "If you see ghost or spirits or anything like that, then how you will explain about it to the people who never saw that with their own eyes?" Then I realize that there is no way to explain people about the ghosts and spirits perfectly.

My life was going better and I shifted to the new room on the hostel. The best thing about that room is it is having very good side view of river but the problem is, it is very weird that no one goes at that side behind the hostel. I never knew why they are scared to go there. Even my hostel teacher told me to not to go to that side of river.

One day I saw one man sitting near that river at 6:30pm. After 10 minutes that guy woke up and start walking away. He actually does not walk, it is just like he is flying little bit up in the air. I thought it is just my imagination, but after moving 10-20 meter ahead he suddenly stops and turns to me. I was pretty scared until this movement but I was on the 4th floor of hostel window so I am feeling a little safer. That man keeps staring at me for a while and starts approaching towards me but one thing I knew was that he can't cross the lake without any boat because flow of river is so high. But that man came almost 1 meter near at river water and he does not seem like stopping over there. He start flying on river water and passed whole river... At last he entered our hostel building from backdoor.

That is only thing I know until now. And now the weird thing is everyone got messed up in the hostel but not me. And I don't know why he is not coming in front of me now.

The further things I must tell you from this site. Because instead of this website no one going to ever believe me. I want to know will this spirit ever hurt me or follow me or disturb my life?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, fastrack999, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

luvfire (1 posts)
 
3 years ago (2021-03-04)
i have a horror story yt channel named fearalarm... I think am going to use it... Do check me 😉
Dip1904 (115 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2014-11-10)
gather more information otherwise you will never be able to formulate a definitive theory ever... Do you have a backstory why people don't want you to go the side of the river? Even if you don't believe it, you should just for even fun's sake listen to it and remember it. Even I am not a mechanical engineer but I keep a proper knowledge of my car lest someday I might require to repair it in a no-man's land without any help. Get the idea?
ConfederateGhost (16 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-04)
Hmm that man you saw near the river could be a "betal", a spirit who resides in or around water. The "betal" is a spirit that is mentioned in hindu mythology and that story of king vikramaditya. We had learnt a little bit about this in our religious studies classes back in school.
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
Hi fastrack, Welcome to YGS.
I do not understand what you meant by " And now the weird thing is everyone got messed up in the hostel but not me."
Like Wishful, I too have heard the water acts like a conductor for paranormal activity. But why did everyone warn you away from that side of the river? Did they all know about the ghost? Have you heard any stories about him? Or are they all still keeping mum about it?
I think if that ghost intended on bothering you, you would have seen/heard/felt something by now. Being even 4 stories up would not have stopped him if he had intentions of harm or even mischief.
WishfulNull (151 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
Wow, that would have gotten my heart pounding - thinking you were safe being all the way on the other side of the river, but then having it notice you and come all the way across and right into the back door of your building! Yikes! Very good story. I don't think you have anything to worry about though... Especially if nothing has happened since. He may have just wanted to be noticed, and so came towards you, but then didn't want to scare you so he didn't show up in your room. I have heard that paranormal activity often picks up when buildings are close to water. Good thing you're 4 stories up, so you have just a little distance! Thank you for sharing! Take care, and best wishes!
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
You know what, I don't think any of them can hurt you if you keep positive and keep your karma right. Every nationality has traditions that help god and man and all the universe around them to get along. I can't wait to read the replies from some of the posters from India. Good story, a fun read.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: