You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Ghost Soldier

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Soldier

 

Every since I was a little kid in california, I've always seen, heard, or felt weird things. When I got older I looked back into my past as a child and decided that everything I had seen, was just my overactive imagination. But I was wrong, I started to discover a whole other realm to all these happenings. Just like a lot of people I know, I constantly see things out of the corner of my eye. I thought that was normal but whenever I passed by a cemetery or some building or certain area, I always got these feelings that weren't of my own.

I would feel angry, then sad, and then depressed or confused. Lots of different emotions poured into me when I'm around a lot of, well I guess you could say spirits or ghosts. I have many ghost stories but my most recent one is where I currently reside. I live on post in Fort Drum, New York. I've been seeing weird things in my room that were extremely strange to me, such as little balls that float along the wall. These balls come in different colors to, I've seen them like this fiery color or like the static from a t.v.

Also, every now and then I'll see something black crawl up my leg, or run across the ground and there about the size of a small cat. The balls I see are a little bigger than a golf ball. I've also seen a shadow pacing across the top of my lights in my room. But one day I was sitting at my computer and I felt someone standing behind me and I looked and there was a soldier in uniform standing behind me looking at me and seemed faint. I could see through him, he wasn't solid looking like the others.

The funny thing was I found out, a couple days after I saw him, that he was a soldier that used to live in my room, but he committed suicide out in his car. I had this guy's old room. Now I see things everyday in this room. I'm used to seeing things because you can see so much of something strange and then just get used to the fact that you can see things.

So I've been living my whole life with the unexplainable and I'm here, now, to ask why?, how? and is it normal to see things?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Josh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
Dear Josh,

Thank you, by sharing your story here you are taking first steps to finding out about the paranormal experiences that have been happening in your present life.

The best advice I can give you is to do your own research about each experience. As I have often stated, please do your own personal homework and research. You may wish to consult the stories, articles and comments on this site and sister sites, as well as the net, your local library, local bookstores, local paranormal groups, and so forth. With each step you take to knowledge, a door will open and then another. Take each step, one at a time with patience, listening, observance, open skepticism and common sense. Most of all get to know yourself first and know who you are by researching what makes you tick, the good, bad and ugly (warts and all). This is your life, your story and your journey. No where to draw your boundaries and know how to be self-empowered. It all begins and ends with you.

I do believe we are responsible for what comes into our lives and we are capable of choosing to change that which we do not like about our lives. With intention ask to not be bothered by such experiences or just imagine that your physical world is void of such things. The more you focus on the positive, the less room there is to focus energy on the negative nor will it manifest.

Know thyself first and what you do not know about, find the answer that satisfies your soul. Know when the answer is enough, as always it will always come back to you in the end.--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-03)
Josh, different people experience the paranormal in different ways. For you it sounds as if it is visions of those who have passed and quite possibly nature spirits as well(the little cat like creature). Now I can't help you learn to control your ablitites, only a true medium maybe able to help you with that. But there are ways to maybe help reduce the number of sightings. One would be to burn lavander incense in your room, or maybe wear a cleansed charged clear quart crystal. I know you are in the Military and I as a veteran myself would like to thank you for your service. Also thank you for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-01)
Josh, People who get those visceral reactions often call themselves empathic or psychic. Are you communicating with the soldier? There are people that frequent this site that maybe able to help you do this safely and can help to maximize your interactions (interpretation, findings and conclusions). This site represents a huge number of perspectives and, therefore, a huge resource. Keep those stories coming!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: