You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: First Time Away From Home

Real Ghost Stories

First Time Away From Home

 

My boyfriend, me, and two of our friends that are couples, moved into a house together. It's my first time away from home (which had paranormal activity) and now I'm pretty convince this home is even worst!

I have been there for two months and it has been quite a trip! First short story: my boyfriend, Michael, was laying in bed with me and we went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night as usual, and I was laying on my side, I opened my eyes and saw a man standing beside the door. I thought it was Michael, I just said out loud, "Go back to sleep, it is late! We have to work in the---" as I turn to my other side, Michael was sound asleep right next to me. I quickly looked towards the door and nothing was there.

Our roommates, Alex and Cody, experience the same things we do. Alex and I were at the house by ourselves when the boys were working late. We were watching TV and Alex went to the bathroom. She came out and asked why didn't I just come in the bathroom. I was confused and just looked at her said, "What?" She said that I kept on knocking on the door and didn't come in when she told me to. I hadn't left the couch, so it wasn't me! And nobody else was there.

Cody came home late and seen someone walk right beside him in the corner of his eye. He followed the shadow into the kitchen, thinking it was one of us, and nothing was there. We all hear voices (male), footsteps, and things getting knocked down. If it isn't one thing, it's another!

Before us there was a old, lonely man who lived and died in the house. Nobody knew he was dead for a few days because he didn't have any family or contact with anybody. The neighbors said he wasn't friendly and kept to himself.

The house next door, the family's son, committed suicide in the house. This house is creepy and I had a bad vibe from the get go.

But we're all college kids, it's a great price for its size, since it has been for sale for the longest time, and it's all we can really afford. Our cats act strange and one of them got out of the house and will refuse to come in. I don't think this ghost likes us at all, or the cats! Maybe we should have a cleansing?

Other hauntings by Niccanix

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Niccanix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
[at] Niccanix, I agree with Redwolf, a medium would be your best bet. He/she can figure out what is causing these visits and occurences. And help the spirit to cross over. It just sounds like the owner whom passed is still there, not ready to leave his home. I hope truly you find a way of helping the spirit and your living situation. Good- luck! 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
Hello Niccanix, I want to ask you how you have come to the conclusion that the spirit/spirits is/are harmful. Is it your gut feeling and whether you have something more than what you have narrated. "You" means you and others in the house.

I go with RedWolf in this matter. Try to get a medium to come to the house and he would definitely help the spirit to cross over. I feel that cleansing is not required at this moment but what is necessary is that you call a medium for help.

Keep us informed of developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
kaysie_x (4 stories) (18 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
You say that the previous owner 'wasn't friendly and kept to himself' if he is staying in the house after death then maybe he is unsettled at the fact there are people living there. Do you feel like this spirit wants to harm you or is it merely something that you have all come to accept?
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
Niccanix
I am a psychic/medium and grew up in a haunted house. I now live in a house that isn't ''haunted'' in the true sense of the word but I do get ''visitors''. If I get a hinky feeling from a spirit I tell it that it has to leave.
In your case I would try to get a medium to walk through the house. He/she will be able to sense any spirits. The medium will also be able to talk to the spirit and tell him it is time to move on. My feeling is because he wasn't found for a few days he may not want to leave the house. A medium can tell him it is time to cross over.
Rozemaiden (12 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-01)
Unless this spirit is actively trying to harm you or the other residents, I would not recommend a cleansing.

If this spirit is indeed that of the former resident, then kicking his spirit out just because YOU feel uncomfortable is really rude. He probably still considers this his home and his safe place.

Perhaps bring in a medium and see what his deal is. It's possible you all can find a way to coexist.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: