You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Strange Voices

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Voices

 

My name is Mohammad, and I live in Iran (why isn't Iran in the country location list? I had to choose a random country... Sorry)

Anyway, I thought I was just living in a normal house at my grandmother's in Qom (a city in Iran) but one night I decided to go and put a simple sound recorder in the most far aback place in my grandmother's house, a very silent place that hardly anyone goes and it's located behind our kitchen, a place used for antiques, specially at midnight, so my mobile was recording voices far away from the other family members sleeping here.

I listened to my recordings in the day after that, and I was shocked to hear voices arguing with each other in a fast and unknown language, uttering sounds like monsters moaning and interacting. When I hear these voices in my recorder I notice a little noise and parasite on my mobile but then it stops when the voices go. I don't think I am dealing with ghosts because I have heard that ghosts can hardly talk, but these guys seem to be quite chatty.

Everybody in my family denies going anywhere near that place at midnight and they are mostly puzzled and a bit shocked to hear these voices.

We have an aquarium at my grandmother's place, and the fish there act really strange sometimes at midnight, suddenly running swimming like something suddenly frightens them.

I have tried putting my mobile recorder at other places in the house too, but these voices are usually just found there. Could it have something to do with the foods in the kitchen? What do you guys think?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mohammad, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

nAsh42002Treehouse (4 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-28)
hey I would Like to Listen to The recording Here is My Email Newman_ashlyn [at] yahoo.com And Maybe I could help You out Hope You See this Soon Thank you...:D 🤔
mohammad (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
hi! Well, nothing new relevant to my story has happened yet but I think these kinds of phenomenal's are the most troublesome, its not like you just get to see what the cause is like many stories in this site... Where the dude pops out right at the beginning...no, these kinds of stories need investigation bad... Its one of those stories where you have to find the dude and fight him at the end of the movie...:D
mohammad (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
hi! Well, please seperate your answers from my very long comment [ sorry ]: I don't know where I got the idea to put a recorder over there... I guess I guess I got some idea's from other people's paranormal experience... Anyway my grandmother's house is about 30 years old, but its been made nicely by my dad and it looks quite new. But we are thinking of leaving before the thing comes down on our head...joking... [ it does a few serious cracks on the hall's cieling though ]...and yes we have always been the first to live here... AND I can garantee that their house is clean... Come on, RATS?! They live in the middle of a city...[ we only have a few cockroaches there ]...anyway, to mention many scary and unusual things have been seen and heard in that house before my birth that might have a relation to my story and hearing their stories gives everybody goose bumps except me...well, why would I go looking for trouble by putting a recorder then... But anyway sorry that I can't say anything about those stories because this is my story and those stories are quite a lot... And to mention that many strange things to me in my own house as well, when record sounds around my house... Once I actually even cought a ghost's voice asking me what this recording device is?!...but let's not interfere those experiences with this one... As I can recognize a ghost's voice from my stories experience now and I know that I am not up against ghosts this time...next, the sounds I have recorded show feelings, the things are whispering loudly beside my mobile phone, they are not stationary sounds like a fridge's sound or a...TV?!:D I am talking about the end of my house here, the TV is always off at those hours and the TV is way off in the hall... And I have tested recording a humans voice or a machines voice or water, taps and any animal that you might suspect from different distances and my recording has been tested by my adults [ I am 19 ]...they are quite identifable... Not only by me... By many...so, they are not from a human... You have to hear the recording yourself... The sounds are too clear... Hitch a headphone and turn up the noise, they are right beside your hear... And the place I recored those sounds is really quite and sound proof and neighbor voices and sounds just can't get in... And no I haven't gone after the language they speak in, because I have no idea where to start looking... So that's that... Anyway to mention we all usually sleep early to wake up for our morning prayer times [ at 5:00 am ]...but my recordings are mainly from 2:00 am until 3:00...and for all the people who want to hear the sound track I would require an email address from them to send it to... And please do be patient, I will send it to you as soon as I can, it might take a really long time... [ I am quite busy ]...the sound track file will be an mp3 file [ if I can ] or it might be. AMR recorded file. [.AMR is my mobile's recorder format... I don't have a smartphone... My mobile is an old version one ] the file has been recorded over night and it takes about an hour so listen closely to it because that ain't me...:D or I might cut out the cool parts as a mp3 file, [ because the whole thing will end up about 150 mb's in mp3 format ] and there is no way I can send that as an email attachment, or I might send the whole thing in. AMR [ 2 mb size ]...your computer media players should be able to play it... And I might put a photo of where I left my mobile that time if I can...anyway, if anyone knows any other good sound formats, they can let me know... Anyway overall I feel a bit guilty here... Its true that I have discovered something but at what cost? I can't stop my curiousity about paranormals... It grows fast by every experience I have... Some of my relatives tell me to stop but I just think that I am about to unviel a secret... A secret that changes humanity... But what if I tempt these creatures into... I don't know... I have a feelings these things don't like to be heard and it looks like they have noticed my recorded I think they have an idea of what it does and its bothering them bad... Do you think I should hide my recorder next time instead of putting it in sight?...no, I guess those creatures will find my device anyway... They do seem to have intelligence... And to mention that I only got those voices as clear as that once... I didn't hear them as clear as that after that recording... I put my recorder there again and in some other suspicious places but I either got some faint strange noises like this one in the background or nothing... I put my recorder in a lot of different places after that, and now I have a lot of recodings with strange sounds in it... I think I need a more stronger device to hear background noises... And I have to agree with angela there, ghosts can manipulate electrical devices to try to communicate but I am not sure they can use electricity to interact... I have heard they use the atmosphere's warmth... Till my next massage...
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-06)
What an interesting story. It could be the tv vibrations, if you have one in the home. Or like Valkicry stated, a radio. It could also be the fridge running its course. When its absolutly quiet, sit next to the fridge and listen to it. Its amazing what you hear in complete stillness in the home. And I agree with Elfstone810, ghosts don't always need electricity to talk. 😊
glesgaboy (24 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-04)
Hello Mohammad, I wonder if they listed Iran as Persia?
I believe it used to be called that at one time so it may just be a geographical error in description?
Anyway with regards to your story... How clear were the voices? You say you did not understand the language you heard, have you considered trying to find out what it is and having it translated?
It could tell you a lot if you are able to do that.
May even give you a clue as to its origin?
Good luck!
Narella (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
Angela: We know ghosts can drain the batteries on recorders, cameras, etc. It probably can help some of them communicate more easily. But electricity isn't necessary for ghosts to speak. People have recordered conversations with ghosts for far longer than people have used electricity. Evidently, some entities have more stregth than others.
Narella (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
I thought of something after I posted my comments. You didn't mention how old the house is, but the conversation could be part of a residual haunting. As for the language, could it have been Russian?
Narella (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-03)
I really enjoyed reading your account. It does sound like some paranormal activity is going on in the house. If you don't mind me asking, did something happen that caused you to place the recorder in the room? I noticed you said antiques were stored in the room. Sometimes spirits become attached to objects, so you might want to find out a history of the things stored in the room. If you don't know the history of the property, it might be good to find out. Many people here keep a journal of any odd activity going on. It's a really good idea because it helps you see patterns. Good luck with finding answers. Please update us if you find out something.
ConfederateGhost (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
As-salamu alaykum Mohammad, Nice story, yeah it's a shame Iran isn't on the country list. I hope the admins will put it on there soon. Gooluck bro. 😁
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
Spirits can be very chatty. It all depends on their energy level. I hate to be obvious but have you explored the outside of the house for a source? For instance is there a neighbor close enough that it could be their radio or tv? Does someone nearby have a ham radio? Have you examined the room for signs of night critters? I know it sounds crazy, but sometimes in the quiet and the right conditions the scurrying of rats can sound like bits of conversation. Hushed and garbled.
I would absolutely love to hear that recording. Maybe one of us could even identify the language! Wouldn't that be something?
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
Angela_maria97, ghosts can only talk through electricity? Where did you get that idea? What do you even mean?

Mohammad, did you ever figure out what language the voices were speaking in? Is there any way you could upload the recording so we could hear it?
angela_maria97 (14 posts)
-2
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
ghost can only talk through electricity so no it could not be a ghost because it would have used all its energy trying to have a conversation but perhaps it could be a demon or an angel I would not be scared if it has not harmed you or a family member if I was you I would just leave it alone for now until it does something... (MY THOUGHTS) thank you
Sincerely Angela ❤
anjarey (3 stories) (14 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-02)
ghost can be very vocal at times... What is the history of your grandmothers house? Is it old, is your family the first family that lives there? I loved the story 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: