You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Not Alone in my Dreams

Real Ghost Stories

Not Alone in my Dreams

 

I don't know where to start... Does anyone else hear that sound? The one that seems to pull you into your dreams, electricity maybe... Like an eerie buzzing you feel and hear when you realize that your body is not falling asleep and is not in a normal dream state. I know this sound so well. I welcome that creepy sound and the feeling of lift or tugging on my insides like something is lifting or turning me, it usually means that I am in for a night or travel or what I feel are visits. Yes visits...

It's been happening for awhile now, but not often. I remember all of them but to explain it in its entirety would just take to long. One experience begins like I described with the sound and the turning, but when I have the "visitor" dreams there is an unknown presence there with me, it picks me up and points me in different directions, and it frightens me, but I do not move. I know this is not my dream. My awareness of the situation, I am in bed, I am not in my bed, someone is moving me around. The "visitor" has only the outline of a shape but it is big and I feel that this energy is been around forever and has knowledge of everything.

There is a sexual energy also and usually it has its way with me, not always to my disliking. It is not sexual intercourse it is more like a energy force with no boundaries, going under my skin and touching all my nerves with one brush. I can feel it around me sometimes it is heavy on me. It is not here out of curiosity, it is doing a job, it seems, examining me, like I belong to it or something, It is so hard to explain.

The first time it happened I woke up gasping for air and in a panic. I had drifted off for only a few minute in the middle of the day while in the mountains camping with some friends, but they were all out hiking. It was more disturbing then any nightmare, it haunted me for weeks and then I put it out of my mind. Since that time it has happened about six times, always the same thing, pointing me and turning me in the air as I feel weightless when this happens and although it doesn't hurt me I can feel its power and it is a dark energy and sometimes I get scared.

Last night was the last time it happened, I tried to move a little during the examination only to feel pressure on the limbs that moved. I was so awake that I could feel one of my cats jump on the bed next to me where I was laying, I was scared and I felt sick, I started to say the lords prayer out of curiosity and fear but it did nothing, I didn't even get through half of it. I don't know why I am even writing this, the details are so vivid in my mind. I don't really mind when it happens, it fascinates me and I want to stay in my dream even if I am scared.

But I do believe that I am not always alone in my dreams...

The email address that was submitted with this story was invalid and we could not reach the author. If you are the author, please write us back so we can correct this information.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Hawaii

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CFT, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

karmajunior09 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-23)
The idea came to me in a dream. I was dreaming I was explaining the "add-subtract-change" problem solving technique, having apparently just invented it in that dream. I had never heard of it before, but previously, while awake, I had been working on my book Problem Solving Power. This new technique turned out to be very useful when I tried it. It's an idea that has undoubtedly been thought of by others, but it was unknown to me until that moment.

I 've had this happen before. Story ideas have come to me in a dream, and solutions to problems. When I was younger, I invented a way to sail my sled on the Lake Michigan ice in my dream. When the wind started up the next morning, I tried it for real and it worked.

Perhaps you've solved problems and have had new ideas in your dreams as well. There's no doubt that it happens, but how do we make it happen more often? Try some of the following.

Keep pencil (or pen) and paper by the side of the bed. Note any ideas you have when you first wake up. This process encourages your mind to generate even more ideas. A tape recorder by the bedside is even better. You can use it without a light and quickly go back to sleep.

- Work on the problem a lot. A period of intense mental work on a problem before sleep, "instructs" the subconscious mind that this is important, and it will continue to work on the problem during sleep.

- Write the problem down, and write down what qualities the solution may have, just before going to sleep. Dreams often utilize real-life elements from the latter part of the time before sleep.

- Practice on simple problems. Get yourself to imagine a new kind of furniture, or a new poem in a dream.

- Turn off the alarm. Wake up without an alarm, and you are more likely to remember your dreams. If you need an alarm for work, do your problem solving in dreams over the weekend.

- When you first wake up, lay still and review any dreams you can recall. This "sets" them in your mind, so you won't forget them. Later you can think back on them, to see if there is anything useful there.
succubiluv (1 stories) (365 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-10-02)
I've felt the electric buzz on and off over the years, but it's never been connected in any way to spirit contact.

The erotic energy flow penetrates through clothing, etc.
You probably can relax and enjoy the ride; the interest in you seems to be strictly erotic.
Would you feel comfortable trying to communicate with the entity?

If you're still around, your reply would be appreciated.
BandK_fla (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-26)
CFT
Please read my profile. If you are interested E-Mail me.
This could be spirit or alien abduction.
DemonSora (69 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-24)
well I gotta say its a Incubus! If your a girl! A incubus is a demon that likes to have sexual activity

Incubus - Male Sexual Demons

Succbus - Female Sexual Demons (mostly of them have Blue hair)

😐 I am serious!
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
Dear CFT? And "manhead",

I was backtracking through past stories and comments when I came across the mention of my name by manhead. I must thank manhead for bringing your story to my attention once again, as I see sadly, you have also not returned with a valid e-mail address or even a comment of feedback to not just myself and others, but not even a response to manhead either.

As for manhead, welcome to the ygs family as a new member on 09-05-07 with 3 total posts on that very same day too. I would also like to thank you for finding this story and commenting on it. I am honored that you would go out of your way to choose this story out of all the other stories of that day of 09-05-07 to make your comment on and also include myself within it. I am also honored that you chose this to be your second comment out of a total of three for that day, and have since not gone out of your way to post anything further. ;)

On the contrary manhead, no I did not miss the point, but you might wish to re-read my comment again. It is obvious that you may have missed mine. As for astral travel, yes--I do know about astral travel.

Please refer to my comments and opinions on the following stories that are newer than this story:

Author invalid e-mail address: "Night Stalker".
Astral travel: "Are All of You in Here Dead?". --Abby
somerandomdude (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-16)
nah I had the same experience last night but it was like a ghost in my dream that I saw the face off and body on the top bunk when I sleep on bottom and couldn't move and just floated in the air and I have had some other dreams that are weird and seem real life like too with similiar experiences
manhead (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
Yeah sound, he's right and she's wrong I reckon. Abby must have missed the point, do you know much about astral travel Abby? Right it's literaly a lot of muckin' around in loadsa different dimensions all with infite realities, but the only difference is that everything vibrates at a higher rate.
Put in our 'Earthly' terms, this is where the ghosts live. The sorts of occurences described are possible and certainly do happen, so whether it did, or did not, doesn't really matter, it could, so make believe.

If it is real, it could just be all the bad energy you carry around with you, attached to, and making up, your ego. This is something people always come across when first becoming more accustomed to traveling consciously without their physical bodies. It disappears when you face it, and tell it that it has no control over you and you do not fear it.

If that dunt work and it is something negative, just think positively about light and going upwards and that, fluffy white bunny's or a bottle of Famous Grouse.

You should instantly disappear to somewhere far more exotic and peaceful.

Abby, huh,
keep up the good work love 🤔
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
Dear 😕?

Huh, no author, valid e-mail address?

Perhaps, no story should have been printed.

No e-mail address, no story.

Called boundaries. Judging by your story, maybe you could use boundaries.--Abby
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-04)
I will have to say that, that has got to be one of the weirdest OBEs I have ever heard. I am not sure CFT exactly what it is you are dealing with in your dreamscape. To me it sounds exactly like the alien abductions that some say take place, but you state you know you are still in bed and not aboard some craft. So that leaves it to reason that it is OBEs you are experiencing. Though why you feel it is a dark entity you are dealing with and are not afraid of it I can't say. What happened during the lords prayer that stopped you from completing it? Were you told to stop or did you just give up because it didn't seem to have an effect on the being? Interesting story to say the least. Thanks for sharing it.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

New comments for this story have been disabled