You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Life 2013

Real Ghost Stories

My Life 2013

 

Everything started about a year ago. In March me and my wife moved in the same apartment, we also have 1.8 year old daughter. Anyway everything stared when they moved in.

First there was flickering light, cold spots, laughing and stomping sounds in the night, etc and our daughter was very jumpy all the time.

My family is very, how do I say, believers of all kind of spirit things. My great-grandmother was some kind of witch, that's what my grandmother said... Anywho, I told my mother about everything what's been happening and she knows about this stuff. She told me to put a glass with salt on the bottom and some water on top, and put it on the right side of the front door so when someone comes in our house, it will explode the salt around the edges of the glass and the water will be gone too (you can do this only Tuesdays) if the person brings negative energy to the house.

Then it all began. Nothing happened on the first week, but the second week on Thursday night something happened. The glass was full of salt inside and out (we changed the salt glass every Tuesday for one month) and the life in our house was accelerating. Kitchen doors was open in the morning, kitchen table was moved about 50cm in a night, our personal items, watches, etc were disappearing all the time and then found after one week from the strangest places.

I know that much I sure don't want to piss them off so we removed the glass and hoping that they would calm down, but no way it started to get worse. I think they can't stand rock salt.

But the last straw was when I saw scratch marks on my daughter in the morning, the scratches was long and red. I asked my wife did you do that? She said no. Soon after she got the same marks too, so I picked up the phone and called my mother and said you really need to do something. So she came with her friend the next day and said we need to leave for 24 hrs.

When we came back home all of our furnitures and stuff were moved to middle of the rooms and every inch next to the walls was salted (Feng Shui). It draws negative energy into the salt. Also they installed some wind bells next to the windows.

Continues (adding pictures later) and sorry about my poor English.

Other hauntings by freaky123

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freaky123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

freaky123 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-22)
Okay, new updates... I bought red roses for my wife yesterday. This morning they were dryed out and turned black?... I don't think roses die in 12hrs... Wth... 😠
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-20)
You really should try to contact Rookdygin here on the site. He's been busy but his email address is on his profile page. He has a great cleansing method and he goes beyond and above when it comes to helping out with these matters.
I hope and pray your mother and her friend can help you with this and everything gets resolved. You have a great support system here and please keep us updated.
freaky123 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
Poultrygyst we have antique clock it is 97 years old I brought it with me from the old house... But the clock has been clensed also... So I don't think that is the problem... I hope so...
POSTING SALT GLASS PICTURES TODAY.
poultrgyst (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-19)
Kiitoksia paljon... Your English is way better than my Finnish. 😁 Did anything happen to trigger the hauntings? Such as bringing into the home some antiques?
freaky123 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-18)
Posted new story today...
Added scratch mark picture too. More pictures coming when I find my usb stick... Thank you all for the feedback...
Yalisai (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-18)
Truely scary. Waiting to hear from you. Hope you and your dear ones are doing good!
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-17)
FREAKY 123 thanks for sharring. Well the presence you have... It aint a good one buddy. I know salt is used to protect houses. Like putting tchem vy widnows and dors so spiriots can not enter. I haven't heard about your mothers way of getting them out but I'm sure every culture has its ways and usuallu they work. Its great to have suport from family so that gives you a good start, If the things your mother does doesn't help you could do a cleansing. You can find information on that here or on the internet. I hope you keep us posted and if can show those pictures 😁 I hope to hear from you soon and take care.
PS you say your English is bad, check mine out 😆 Mine is bad!
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
freaky123 - that sounds scary. I hope that the cleansing you had done will work. If not, there is a person here on this site named rookdigyn who has a house cleansing that could help as well. You might reach out to him if things do not quiet down.

I hope no one has been scratched or hurt in the meantime. Peace to you and your family ❤

PS - your English is not bad at all:)
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
OMG...that is some serious activity you have got there!

I am very sorry that your poor little baby has to endure this with you guys (not that you guys should be either!) but the poor child! Please do come back with updates.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
What is the significance about putting the salt out on Tuesday only?
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
freaky123, ok this is truly some scary stuff. When did all the activity start? Have you tried talking to the owner of the apartments about the activities? Salt I'vr heard wards of evil spirits from entering the home, if you put it outside of your home. If you put it inside sometimes it can trap them. Try to find sage and burn it, open all windows and doors to your home, go aound to all corners with sage, and try chanting this, "All evil is not welcome here, leave now and never return." Continue this once a week, until activity had subsided. Hopefully this helps.
Teen96 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-16)
So can you specify the area? And Please do continue, I never heard of this kind of events happening in reality.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: