You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Energy

Real Ghost Stories

Energy

 

I'm empathetic. I feel emotion, energy, everything. It tends to turn a person crazy if they can't control it. I've seen things, heard things, that most people don't.

Where I live, I have a grocery store across the street. My husband walked over there yesterday afternoon for me; shortly after he did, I took our dog out. He's very protective lab/chow/beagle mix. It wasn't more than 10 minutes after hub left that I took him out yet, I looked up, got goosebumps and saw him walking across the parking lot...yet, it wasn't him. It was slightly blurred. My dog saw it too, he stopped what he was doing, backed up to me like he does when he's in protector mode, and watched. The image was walking the same line he walked to the store... Has anyone seen this before from the living?

Later that day, I saw the same type of image from my cat. His blurred image was running in the hall where he usually does but, it wasn't him; and I got the same goosebump feeling that I did earlier yesterday.

What is it? What is it called? I've NEVER seen anything like it and would love to do research on it!

I've seen shadows, felt energy so strong I cannot be in the same area and have to actually physically leave in order to just breath. I really feel this is why I'm claustrophobic.

I woke up once, feeling like I was being choked, but everyone else was asleep. Since then, I've always been curious about my gift, curse, whatever it be called but, as I said, I've never experienced this before and would love some input.

I noticed in another post someone said something about a time pause, or whatever. I don't think it was that. Personally don't believe in it, so please don't answer with that as a suggestion.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mstanion, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

samtillie (5 stories) (242 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-25)
I was going to residual too, but I always assumed residual energy was imprinted by people who have passed... Amazing if you ask me 😁
BlueTurtle (3 stories) (176 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
You say you can feel energy, so it wouldn't be so far as to say that you can 'see' energy too. It's possible that you were seeing residual bits of energy left behind by the living. In the sense that your cat and husband, during their movements, left behind traces of their moving energy that you were able to witness afterwards... Almost like looking at a video of past events while being there. I'm not sure what a time pause is, but it seems that you were witnessing an almost delayed portrayal of a path that a living being took.
poultrgyst (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
According to a theory currently popular with many physicists, we live in a multiverse where similar parallel dimensions or universes can be fairly close to our own. Could be you saw through into one of these for a short period of time.
ChrisB (6 stories) (1515 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-23)
kind of reminds me of a residua haunting. Not causeed by death or anything but the energy left in a certain time. But I would try to do research on this one because I woudlnt be surprised if I was wrong 😁 I hope to hear from you soon and take care
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-21)
While you were taking your dog out is it possible that your husband forgot something and came back to get it with out you knowing? You said both images were blurry, could it be possible that you may need glasses? I'm not trying to discredit your story.

It could be a doppleganger or a residual haunting or both.
GreyFeather (44 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-21)
Well, you said not to say something about a time pause, so I won't. What I think it might be, is that you are beginning to have visions of future happenings.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-21)
Probably a Doppelganger!

A double or identical replica of a person. The concept revolves around the belief that everyone has a doppelganger, an identical copy of themselves somewhere in the world. If the person is good then the doppelganger will be evil and vice versa. It is even said that if the two should meet then they will both perish.

There have been a few reports over the years of ordinary people who have come face to face with someone who is identical to themselves, while random chance would seem to exclude the likelihood of randomly encountering an individual who is physically identical to yourself it isn't impossible.

Most people agree that the concept of a doppelganger is little more than a myth.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-21)
Bad juu juu, has a great point of view. That could be what it is, or heres another possibility. A dopple ganger. Not sure about the time, space stuff. But you've come to the right site, to get other advice etc. There will be a few more here that can help. Good luck
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-09-21)
Seeing an image of your cat running down the hall "where he usually does" makes me think it was a living residual. Residuals are usually formed by an intense emotional experience, or something often repeated. It seems plausible that your cat may have left an imprint of his actions on the environment. It could be the same situation with the image of your husband. Is that a path he walks regularly?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: