You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Four Shadows

Real Ghost Stories

The Four Shadows

 

My mom was working at a nursing home at the time. There was a very ill man. And three nurses were in the room. The man was restless and was talking to someone/thing. Sun light was shining through the window when my mom and her friends looked up, there were four shadows instead of three, but it could not be the mans because he was lying down. Maybe someone had come to escort him to the other side, he died shortly after.

When my mom told me this, I went straight to my friend at school and said "katie you won't believe it!" and we made a ghost club and that's why I use this web site all the time, I love ghost stories.

I will write another: when I was little, my dad was on nights and I was with my mom in the bed and she locked the door and the windows, not one was open and my mom said one night she heard our wind chimes clanging not in a violent way but in a gentle way.

I will write another now: I was in the kitchen talking to my mom and it did not scare me but a cup fell off the side board and we quite often smell cigarettes when nobody smokes at all. When ever I go on holiday, I always see a black scottie dog, it's not scary but weird. And mom was the doing the house work and when she went up stairs our bedroom lamps were on.

I can't think of a real explanation for these things so that shows that ghosts are real.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bossymiss, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bossymiss (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-26)
hi bellissima thanks for posting I did used to have a dog but it wasent a scottie dog tough it was a poodle and a spaniel I loved them so much bye ❤ 😊 😉
Bellissima (12 stories) (792 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-10-25)
Hi, bossymiss! I enjoyed your stories and I believe what you have told. I think the elder gentleman was seeing a loved one who came to prepare him and help him pass on peacefully. It seems like the spirit is attracted to you because most of these things happen when you're around and/or in your house, and the scottie dog comes around you when you're away on vacation. It seems like you have a spirit keeping an eye on you, maybe it's a relative or someone you were close to? I agree with you, I wouldn't worry either. Nothing that's happening seems threatening, just kind of playful. You've had some interesting experiences. Thanks for sharing your story and keep us posted if anything else happens!
lee1530 (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-21)
hello bossymissy or should I call you georgia?
i really liked your story.
can you please write another for me and my friends to read.
i also agree with you that ghosts are real because I am 1.
after all how do you think that I knew your name?
tell your brother to have a happy birthday next week... I think his name zeik or zak (I can't tell from where I am)
goodbye and goodluck with the writing
Jason143 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-07)
Hey hi bossy, nice story, but I would want a few more details about the time when these happen, do they have a specific time or time frame...newaz...I am arnab... And wats your name? 😁
bossymiss (1 stories) (30 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-07)
im commenting on myself because I want you to comment but nobody will hi me hi me 😆

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: