You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Creepy Smile Part 1

Real Ghost Stories

The Creepy Smile Part 1

 

Let me introduce my surroundings of the place where I live. Firstly, I'm near an isolated forest-like place and our family has (name changed) my dad Sam, my mom Carol, my brother Mac and me. I live in an old 19th century type home. Typical, with 1 living room, then 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms and kitchen.

Now about my first experience (2 weeks ago):

One night, I had a scary nightmare and immediately woke up in my bed. There seemed to be something darting here and there and I can see it from my corner of the eyes. I got a little freaked and went to the kitchen to drink something because my head felt like burning. That's when I went there, and through the kitchen in the farthest corner of the living room, a small child (10-11) giving the most creepiest smile to me. His face consisted of no nose, fully white, full white eyes with a black cornea, and the biggest (and creepiest) smile I've ever seen. He stood there with full gaze and suddenly disappeared.

2nd experience (12 days ago):

My parents had gone to Mac's place (he lived away). I had to stay alone in the house and the previous experience freaked me so I thought of calling Keith and Troy (my friends). We were watching TV in the room, when suddenly we all heard someone laugh. I got reminded of my previous experience and told Troy to come with me to check it. Then Troy screamed. I straightly got his hand, and ran from there. Keith came rushing and asked what happened. I said, "Get out of this house! I'm going to my brother's place."

Will continue in my next part...

Other hauntings by _Hunter_

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, _Hunter_, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-09-27)
Hi _Hunter_, that was really a scary experience indeed. But be bold as spirit waiting said and I would comment further upon reading your next narrative.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
llt123 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-25)
Wow that would scare me so bad. The first thing this made me think of was jeff the killer. It sounded like almost an exact description except for the age.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-24)
Hunter, try to be brave and tell it to leave and its not welcome there. If that doesn't work, look up self cleansing of the home. Good luck.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: