You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Marius's Unwelcome House Guest

Real Ghost Stories

Marius's Unwelcome House Guest

 

As a courtesy to readers not familiar with my stories, I live in a house with one spirit linked to the land, a little boy named Adam. As well as 2 guardian spirits, one is my maternal grandmother, the other, a very close friend of mine called Charlie. In this instance, Charlie was with me and very active.

Two weekends ago, on Saturday 31 August 2013, I went to visit a friend of mine. He lives in a 3rd floor corner flat. To give you an idea, you enter the house into the kitchen. Adjacent to that, to your left is the lounge. To the right of the lounge is a small passage containing the main bedroom, 2 smaller rooms and then the bathroom. It's really a small place. Since entering this flat, Charlie was very active around me. I could tell that he was tense, but not as badly as he was in my aunt's house *see "Bad Feelings in Aunt S's House"). Nonetheless, when we were sitting in the lounge and talking, Charlie was constantly touching my hair.

At one point my friend told me he needed to pack some clothes for his girlfriend's son, who's father was going to arrive to pick him up for the weekend, so he invited me to join him in the boys' room. This is the middle bedroom. I had entered the room and kept my back to the door, and as I stood there Charlie's hands were on my temples. He was touching my head so persistently that I struggled to talk to my friend, too distracted by the tingling sensations on my head. I had noticed a few minutes earlier when I had gone to the bathroom, that the room across from it was being used as a store room, and I had a very clear sensation of being watched from there both as I entered and exited the bathroom. While Charlie was insistently touching my hair, I told my friend what was happening and he told me that he knew something dark was in the flat.

He has been very sensitive to spirits in his life, but the one thing I have been assured of by both Tim and Charlie is that this friend of mine is a very good person. It's also quite apparent when you get to know him. He is "bright", as Charlie puts it when referring to people who are inherently good. But what really bothers me about the situation with my friend, is every spirit that becomes active in my friend's life is malevolent. There was an instance where a spirit appeared in the guise of his mother and tried to lead him to the train tracks that ran alongside his childhood home. Thankfully his real mother woke up and found him before anything could happen to him. This particular spirit waits until my friend is alone and then pushes him down on the bed or in the couch, depending on where he is. His 2-year old son doesn't sleep well either, as this thing seems to target both of them at the same time.

As I have become more sensitive to spirits, I could feel the dark presence, but Charlie was there to block it so it couldn't lash out at me. Although, when I spoke to Tim about this, he said the thing had tried to get at me too, but my Guardian Angel was working overtime to keep me out of harm's way. I asked Tim about this thing and he said that it was tied to the flat, not to my friend. And it is pestering him simply because he is sensitive and lives in the flat. What scares me is my friend is a severe asthmatic and this thing targets him by pushing him down and 9 times out of 10 he ends up in hospital after suffering a severe asthma attack. I promised him that I'd go look for things to help him rid his home of this thing.

So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Other hauntings by triden07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Africa

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, triden07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-02)
triden07: Good to here from you again, it seems as though your gifts are getting stronger my friend, I'm glad Charlie was there to shield you from this malevolent spirit.
You mentioned that your friend always seems to be attacked by these types, I find that people who are focused on by the malevolent and dark spirits are more often then not quite ill and they have a lot of problems with there health etc. In my honest opinion I think a cleansing of the house would work well but more importantly protection of himself a lot of light protection work and warding rituals I think could help him, are you familiar with any of these? Hope all the best for you and your friend, look forward to hearing from you. 😁

Dan
Amanda32 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-01)
Hello Triden07. I'm new here, and haven't yet had anything published to the site. I was tormented by a dark spirit most of my childhood. I was raised Catholic, so my parents brought in a priest several times to bless our home, to rid it of the spirit. It never did go away, nothing stopped it! It wasn't until I grew up and moved out that I got away from it. My daughter, however, started experiencing nasty paranormal activity when she was 3 years old. Obviously, I felt that a priest could not help, nor a blessing it cleansing of my home. Instead, I got very angry with this entity that was tormenting my child, and I turned all of my anger to my faith, and I went through my home, telling this nasty little entity that physically attacked my daughter, to leave. That my home was Gods home! That it was to leave and Never return, and I did this in Jesus name. I asked God to protect me before I went shouting through my home, and He did, and that entity never bothered my daughter again. A weight was lifted in my home. I had faith that I would be protected, and that as long as I had that faith, my family would be ok, and we were! I'm not saying that in this case a cleansing wouldn't work. I'm no expert, I'm simply telling you what worked for me. Good luck to your friend, and best wishes!
CrystalLeo (27 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-30)
Hi Triden 07. I'm quite new to all this and also from SA Gauteng. But i've always had a few spirits in my house, none of them are menacing or angry or sad, except for one that I could always feel graring at me from my dining room and living room at night. I've burned some frankensense in the house and since then I haven't felt that pressence ever again (A fiend of mine said that Frankensense chases away evil or unwanted spirits). Hahaha outside the house is a different story now. But i'm confidant to say that burning Francensense really does chase them away, it's like using bug repelant. You should tell your friend to give it a try, I hope it'll help. Best of luck.
sonal12 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-28)
I know that evrryone around here knoed of rooks cleansing method... Why don't you ask him try it once? It Could possibly help?
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-28)
Triden07, it seems to me Charlie was trying to help as well. Thank goodness for the extra help you recieve from your guardian spirits and other spirits around. I don't think its a good idea to have your roomate there any longer. Because of the damage the malevloent energy can cause. Cleansing and blessing your home would be the first step. You will definitely get a lot of help on here. Scary stuff by the way.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: