You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: I'm Being Followed by a Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Being Followed by a Ghost

 

I was in the 3rd grade when this happened to me and I will never forget it! I was in class and needed to use the rest room so I ask for permission from my teacher and went downstairs to the bathroom. When I walked in as I was passing the stalls I caught out of the corner of my eye a black shape about the same size as myself. I was terrified! I stopped and went to look back and there was nothing there. I left immediately.

A week or so later I went with my class to wash our hands for lunch. I had to go to the bathroom so I went into the first stall while everyone else went on to lunch. I could see on the floor in the stall next to me a pair of tennis shoes and jeans, I thought it was my buddy so I reached out with my foot to kick at his foot, just messing around, I kept reaching but could never get to the foot, I looked back under once more to find nothing there and I had been in the bathroom by myself the whole time.

Soon after having these experiences I started seeing more and more. But not just at school at home too. I live with my mom and little brother. We had been in the house for a few months and I started hearing whisperings and seeing both black and white images floating in and out of the bedrooms, but always disappearing at the doorways.

Then one night I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep when all of a sudden I felt like something was laying on me and I couldn't breathe. My mom came in and tried to help me, she prayed with me and gave me the bible to keep under my pillow. Whatever it was left me alone for the night but seeing the shadows continued.

A couple of months ago my mom had to have surgery on her neck so we had to move in with my aunt and uncle. I swear this thing or things moved right along with me! I'm still seeing the shadowy figures and hearing things.

Is it possible for something to follow you? Because that's what I feel like is happening. I'd really like to tell it to leave me the heck alone but for some reason I don't think that that is going to help. Any suggestions?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Cody Laws, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kurotorachan (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-08)
something similar happened to me a few years back. I was considered christion then, so id assume these spirits are of that origin, good or evil. Either talk to a priest or change religion, either should work.
ghostlovr (2 stories) (54 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-19)
thats weird did anyone else see these ghost things ?i agree with shane you should get your self blessed maby it was a ghost that just wanted to follow you because they thought you where the light
ALLISONNN (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-08)
The part where you were talking about how you felt like there was something on you and you couldn't breathe is fascinating. This is ASTRAL PROJECTION. When we go to sleep, our spirits leave our bodies and go "mingle". What you felt was only your spirit leaving your body. It's really rare for someone to be conscious for that, but it's a really fascinating thing and nothing to be afraid of! And, it's said that you can be complete conscious of it and actually look down at your sleeping body as your spirit leaves you.
Ciel (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
a ghost followed me when I moved, either that or there was a ghost in here before the neighborhood was built.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-06)
Oh it is very possible for someone deceased to follow you! I myself is followed from school to home everyday. I see so many things during class and always hearing stuff. I had far more experinces then I should have as a tyke. I dearly wish the best of luck for you!It's a shadow person I mind you. I have over a hundered of them, not to be braggy or anythihng but I see them very few times. Tell whatever it is to go away, have a preist bless you. If you need anymore help I will be here to try. The shadow wants something. I an just sense it in my bones! But what? If I ever find out I'll be sure to post ASAP!
Blessings to everyone,
Mikomi
superscary9 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
Dear Cody Laws, Have you ever tried to communicate with the ghost? Its possable you could try to tell it to leave you alone.

Good luck. 😉
mexican_187 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
i have 2 aouts that live thrue what you are living they said that they learned to live with it.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-05)
It is possible for a person to be the center of a haunting, though it is rare. I would suggest having yourself blessed or smudged to release what ever entity if any is attached to you. Good luck to you and keep us informed.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: