You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Tending To My Flowers

Real Ghost Stories

Tending To My Flowers

 

Aunty Lu Lu. Year 2006

After dinner (6.30 to 7.30pm), I went out to the corridor to tend to my 20 over pots of plants, so pride of them, I loosen up the soil, and tidy up the dead leaf then I notice from corner of my right eye, I saw some one tall in white went very fast into my right side neighbour's unit.

So I thought that the Malay man just came back from work but no sound of key opening the door, I turn to take a good look, it was quiet... It remind me of those hooded demons (Dementor, was it?) from Harry Potter, third movie. I stop what I was doing and went into the house.

So, a few months later I went out to tend to my flower again after dinner, you see night time more cooling, this time again I saw it, above 3 feet from the ground this black 'Dementor' flew through the neghbour's door. Well, I "bo kea see" in hokkien means: "not scare to dead." Continued to do my "bara bara." In Malay means: "my thing."

The next day, I chit chat with my left side neighbor Aunty June and I told her about the "Dementor", she said she believe it.

During school holiday, Aunty June's nephew, Haiqal (8 years old) and her only daughter Siti (5 years old) always came over to play with my girls, that after noon (2 to 4pm) while playing at the corridor.

Suddenly Haiqal said, "Cepat semua masok" in English means "Hurry up everybody. Get into the house". I asked him why. He said, "Aunty, I saw her opposite at 12 floor staring at us." I was curious how actually she looked like, so I asked him to describe. He said, "She have long hair in white gown with greenish blue face and big red fire eye." You see Haiqal have the ability to see more then what I can see.

Aunty June said that some time when coming back from shopping with Haiqal and his mother, in the lift Haiqal would suddenly scream out loud in prayer and they too said their prayer together or if waking outside, Haiqal would tell you suddenly to walked the opposite side.

Don't hesitated if one day some one tell you, "Aunty, don't go into that lift" or "Aunty, walk that side."

Other hauntings by auntylulu96

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Singapore

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, auntylulu96, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

auntylulu96 (5 stories) (1 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-02-27)
Hey Guys, I'm back with more real life experience. Thanks for leaving the comments from 5 years ago,I'm still living at Block 625B Woodlands Dr 52, Answer to SDS: What I saw was a white and a black hooded Dementor from Harry Potter, Haiqal saw A PONTIANAK, she is a female vampiric ghost in Malay mythology.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-11)
Hi auntylulu96, you said that you won't be reading the comments. That is strange. You shared your experience and that of Haiqal. Well, what do you expect us to say about it. Yes, the boy might be sensitive. But what about the apparition you saw twice and what about what Haiqal said about an entity with long hair in white gown with red eyes. Do you think that they are one and the same. You did not describe what you saw clearly. Do you still live in the same place? You said that you won't read the comments. But inspite of it, if you do read, you better investigate about this apparition. Perhaps that could give you a clue what it is. More than that, I don't have any further information to comment about it, whether it is harmless or evil and the like.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
jennybear772 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-08)
Wow, spooky. That would have scared me! Maybe one day I'll see "Bo Kea See"!
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-10-08)
Thank you for sharing this story. I shall do my best to "bo kea see" as well.:) Blessed be!
Mirany (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-10-07)
Very real and scary! Thank you for the story. I hope one day I "bo kea see". I will not allow myself to see much of the spirit world, until I can understand it better.

Blessings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: