You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost Who Follows

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Who Follows

 

I'm 16 and I wanted to write this to get it out there and to see if anyone can help me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Okay so to set the stage I'll explain how my living situation works. I originally live in San Antonio, Texas. I am a Sophomore and started online courses in order to graduate early and focus on my music aspirations. I am really close with my Uncle and older Cousin who live in Dallas, so at the moment I move back and forth about every month. Ever since I can remember I have felt the presence of something different at times. In the past didn't pay much attention to it, but as I've gotten older the feeling has become more present.

The stronger feelings started about a year ago back in San Antonio. Anytime I was at home alone or in my room at night I would here footsteps sometimes even voices. When I started moving back and forth they slowed down a little but since I have moved more often it seems they have become more present than ever as it follows me.

In Dallas my room is at the end of the hall on the left, my cousin's across from me on the right. In between us (straight ahead) is the guest bathroom. For the past two months EVERY night I hear footsteps coming down the hall and after I have fallen asleep they proceed to my room, loud enough to wake me up. There has been several times where the voices are so distinct and present I can make out every word and even the little "qwerks" in them. When the room is dark I can see a tall figure, very very dark, standing by the door. Often times it will dart to different corners of the room sometimes even to the upper corners towards the ceiling.

Now, in San Antonio I'm in a small apartment and this is where things get very interesting. In my closet I have a home recording studio, this includes the sound buffers on the walls, professional recording mic, Mixing Board, the whole get up. When I record I usually have a camera on me as well and I can be in the middle of a song and stop, and clear as day I can hear this thing talking, even breathing close to the mic. I have heard several phrases including "you're very special", "lets go", "ended", "never ever" none of it really adds up. About the time I hear them in the playback I can almost always see a flicker in the camera lens.

The most recent incident was last night when I was in my room hearing the familiar footsteps then turning the light on quickly and seeing the black figure fade away from the foot of my bed.

Though I cannot make out what this is I just want help, really... Anything. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, WRB, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

gothgirl (32 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-20)
I think you should post the evp's that would be real interesting to hear
shhh_im_sleeping (14 stories) (62 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-19)
It doesn't sound malicious. I think you're sensitive to your "paranormal" surroundings. I used to think that I had a spirit following me. The apparition I saw in my home did not match the apparition that I saw in my Dad's home. I soon realized that I am very sensitive to the paranormal world and that I can hear, feel and see spirits that others may not. Just remember that this person was once a living, breathing person that probably had a family and a good, loving heart. That's how I deal with my experiences.
WRB (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-19)
Thankyou so much for everyone who responded I will definitely be giving those suggestion a try and posting a follow up.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-18)
That was the first thought I had, like BJJ, maybe he likes music. That can be a good thing as an artist. Maybe if you invite this entity, with respect, you might channel a song. It has happened before.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-17)
Dear WRB, welcome to YGS. I would like to know the answers to what BadJuuJuu has asked. I feel that that you are sensitive to hearing or seeing paranormal. I also feel that the two are different entities. You said that turning on the light and the apparition fading, where it happened in Dallas or in San Antonio?

Now, what is your gut feeling about the entities? I mean when you first encountered these. Whether the feelings were positive or negative. Because your first feeling or sensation is most important. In 99% of the cases, it is correct. If you feel that these entities are negative, then we could suggest some remedial measures like cleansing your room at both the places and if you do it continuously, it would help.

If you don't feel that these are negative entities, then you can talk to them and ask them, in a polite manner, to respect your privacy. That you should not be disturbed or startled, have your sleep disturbed etc. This would definitely work.

Please keep us posted so that we could suggest to you what could be done. If there are any other aspects, which you have left out or happened since you sent your narrative for publication, please do let us know.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
brenttan (64 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2013-10-16)
Prayers to your Heavenly Father through the Christ and in Jesus' name would usually help. Repel it when it makes advances to you in the name of Jesus. Say: "In Jesus' name I rebuke you! And command you to go away!" Followed up by prayers. If this is not sufficient to end it, then get help from a good church where the Spirit of the Lord is strongly amongst the members. Combined intercession from them will help you. Take care, and God watch over you. Amen.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-16)
So, in Dallas you mention being able to make out what the voices are saying. Would you be comfortable sharing that information, describing the voices (male, female, emotion of the voices) and what is being said?
So, in San Antonio, you're hearing voices in your recording studio. Mmkay. Crackpot theory here, maybe the San Antonio presence is a music buff and is trying to sing? Some of those lines almost seem cheesy enough to be from a love song. Just a thought.
Orpeus (2 stories) (12 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2013-10-16)
What you are seeing is a "shadow person" they are deceased humans that were either killed in an accident or suicide. It sounds like it has attached its self to you. I have a similar issue, but not as intense as yours, mine has maintained a steady rate, where as you say yours is growing stronger have you considered getting a blessing from the church?

The spirit is probably some one you know, or you remind it of some one from their past
Rony813 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-16)
I agree with Grandmas_Boy, you should set up a camera in your room and have it record as you sleep. I think you may catch something interesting!
Grandmas_Boy (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-15)
Maybe take a camera and have it record while you are sleeping, and check out what you get. Maybe that will work. 😁 And post what you find. Then you could probably see what it is 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: