You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted By A Little Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted By A Little Girl

 

Thank you for reading this. First of all I am going to inform you that I am only 15 years old and I am a girl. I haven't really had any ghost experience before these events took place. I am posting this experience in search of help and advice. Again, thank you for reading this. It really gives me comfort to know that people know about my experience.

My first encounter, or first sign of ghost activity, occurred maybe 3 or 4 months ago. I would be trying to get to sleep but I would experience this profound feeling of dread and fear, as if someone was in my bedroom. This would result in me turning on my bedside lamp and looking around my room for any sign of anyone. Of course I would see nothing but I wouldn't try to go asleep, afraid that I would get that feeling again. I realised after a while that this dread feeling would happen very close to 4:00AM every single time. This happened to me at least 3 nights a week and it still happens to me now, but not so often.

After a few weeks of my sleep problems, I began to see strange things in the corner of my eye and I still see them, more than ever. It is usually a small figure, like a child, but sometimes I see a larger, taller black figure, like a man. As soon as I look at it though, it disappears. I usually see these figures inside my house, sometimes at school and other public places. Now, I know that they are ghosts, but back then I didn't even think of ghosts. I just thought I was being stupid and that I was seeing things that everybody else saw.

This happened for a few weeks. I would not sleep properly, I kept seeing things and I was beginning to become afraid.

The happenings have become worse since the past week. Three days ago I went to a friend's house and I kept on seeing the same black figures over and over. I fell sick when I was there and my friends told me to take a nap. They put me in my friend's room, shut all the curtains so it was dark. I didn't really fall asleep, I was kind of just drifting off into a really light sleep. But what I saw in a kind of dream/vision really scared me.

There was no action in the dream/vision. I was just staring at an old black and white photo of a little girl. Her face was dirty and bruised and she looked really sad. Then I looked at her eyes and they were staring right at me and they were bright blue. I woke up from my dream/vision and gasped and I was shaking. I closed my eyes again and saw the image again, clear as day. I told my friends about it but they didn't take me seriously.

Last night was when the worst happened. I was up late by myself, watching TV. All the lights were off so it was dark apart from the TV. I was continuously seeing that tall dark figure standing in the kitchen. I mentally told it to go away. Then, noises started coming from outside. Then I heard something, like crawling, under the coffee table which was right in front of me. I was frozen, I couldn't move from the couch. I was stuck staring underneath the coffee table. The thumping noise was gone as soon as it came but I was still really freaked out.

I went to bed soon after that. I don't know what came over me but I decided to communicate with the ghost. I put my hand out of my bed. I didn't talk, I just thought. Then, this cold feeling came over my thumb. It was as if somebody was holding it. It was then that I realised that this ghost was almost definitely a little girl.

I have felt watched every second of today. I think she is watching me type this right now. Before I began to write this down, I felt this strong sense of discouragement. As if somebody was telling me not to share this story. I snapped out of it though.

I may have figured out that a little girl is with me, but I still don't know about the tall dark figure. And why me? What does the little girl want with me? I really need information. Should I try and communicate with her? If so, how? Please help me. Thank you.

- Millie-vank

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Millie-vank, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

softballplayer15 (9 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-11-27)
You should tell her to fallow the light, and not the dark, she should go to heaven with God, and her family. But you should tell her what she wants and what happened to her life.
Jordyordy (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-23)
Ok Millie to start off, there is a chance that there never has been a little girl, simply a demon or evil entity trying to gain your trust, the girl and the dark spirit may be one being trying to trick you into a tragic abusive story, once "she" has gained your trust she may instantly possess or hurt you. But she may really be a little girl who was abused as a child, good luck either way

Jordyordy
rain_storm (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-22)
Millie, do you really want to help yourself... Ah well wrong question... Do you really know that what's going on or do you want to just make it disappear... Because may be what you are seeing there is much far beyond imagination... So you fear and afraid won't help... Neither I am asking you to be a hero but I just want you to make you ready... Tell me if you want to more about this and trust me the way I know to solve this is very useful for for more than 1000 years...
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-21)
I agree with CharlaC. This girl seems to be really like you, and be connected to you. I have a side question though: Did the girl in the picture look older, younger or the same age as you.
I'm asking this cause it could be part of the answer. Yes, I believe that she was abuse by someone whom is or is not the taller black figure that you see sometimes. You can always tell her that she needs to go into the light, and forget the past (which, guessing by the black and white picture you said you saw her in, was sometime ago) or even telling the taller figure to leave her alone (but only do that if you are sure it's it that is messing with the girl, cause you don't want to make something innocent angry)
I hope something I said may help you, and I will add some more if you can answer my question.
Thanks for sharing and I hope to hear more from you

GIRLIE ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-21)
Dear Millie-vank, welcome to YGS and thanks for sharing. Apart from the history of the house, try asking the neighbours about it, if there was any murder.

My suggestion would be to cleanse the house before communicating with any of the spirits. There is a very experienced poster in this site, Rookdygin. He has devised a cleansing method, which is definitely helpful and it can be used by persons of any religion. I am pasting it for you here below. Try to cleanse the house and do it continuously. Any negative energy would be warded of using this method.

Why I say that you should communicate with the spirits after you cleanse the house is that any negative energy or evil entity would try to fool you and pretend to be good. Once you cleanse the house and do it with hope and sincerity, definitely negative entities or evil spirits would be warded of. Thereafter, if the girl is still present, you can communicate to her and lead her to light. That is at a later date. That is my suggestion.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

It will work and give all the credits to Rook.

Keep us informed of the developments and if it is found necessary later, we shall advise you how to contact the spirits once the cleansing is done.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-10-20)
Millie-vank,
A sad truth about abused children is it is drilled into them not to tell. Sometimes, even if we aren't told so in so many words, we feel that we were 'bad' and deserved what we got, and if we tell, then other's would know we were bad too. Abuse is often a sad, tormented secret. This could be why you felt discouraged as if you shouldn't write this experience up. Perhaps you felt what the little girl felt. "Mustn't tell". We call feeling other's emotions empathy.
Millie-vank (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-19)
Hello everyone. In answer to some questions, my town has a gold mining history that dates back to the 1800s. Also, my house was built by my parents roughly 25 years ago. I am not entirely sure but I think my house was built where there used to be a temple used by gold miners 150 years ago. That is all I found out. I didn't find anything that led me to the little girl.
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-19)
First of all, welcome to YGS! Another fellow Aussie!:D

Have you looked into the town history or even the house history, if not, you can always go to the real estate agents and ask, another option is to go to a library, and search their computers for births and deaths registrations. Those 3 options can help you. How old is your house that you are currently living in?

If you want you could have a piece of paper laying around and you could write your name then ask her to write hers or maybe draw something. Burning sage can ward off the black spirit fellas...

Hope you stay safe and well.
Stay strong

Best of Luck
BattleScars
Millie-vank (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-18)
Thank you all so much for the advice. It's really helpful.
God bless.
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-18)
I personally think that you should try to talk to the little girl. Chances are, since she is a little girl, she is harmless. It's normally pretty obvious if there is a demon in the room.

God bless you all.
ghostly234 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-18)
maybe, each time you see them just stay extremely calm and if you can absolutely ignore them. You said you looked and you saw nothing well don't look, you know you won't see anything. 😁
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-18)
Millie-vank,
I think she's probably trying to communicate with you also and what CharlaC said could be right on. She may just be looking for someone to communicate with and you've already begun doing that. She may feel safe with you.

Try not to let your fear take over and when you mentally tell the dark figure to go away, be firm and confident. You be in complete control of the situation. Then you can probably start helping the little girl rest easy.

I'm far from being any expert but there are many people here that will be able to give you some good solid advice. And trying to find out some history of where you live might be a great help.

Good luck and I hope it all gets resolved soon. Just try your best to keep the fear levels down.
CharlaC (6 stories) (22 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2013-10-18)
Hey Millie-vank. Thanks for sharing, even with feeling discouraged. It takes a lot of courage especially while the spirit is watching you or trying to keep you from doing so. I have to say that at first, I thought maybe the fact that you weren't sleeping well was the reason you were seeing things in the corner of your eyes, but when you say that they were full body apparitions, such as a tall black figure and a small figure, I feel it's really happening.
When you talked about seeing a dream or vision of a photo of a little girl who was dirty and bruised... I feel maybe the girl is trying to tell you something. That she was abused and maybe even died of her injuries. And maybe the tall black figure that is also there, is probably the man who had done it? That's what I sense anyway.
Have you looking into the history of your home, or the town you live in? Maybe try some research and see what you can find.
Again, thanks for sharing. I encourage you to keep going. Also, communicating with spirits, about 99% of the time is not really a good idea. But maybe listening to the girl or allowing her to show you what happened might help a little. She might be restless because of what might have happened to her, and maybe she's trying to tell someone so that she can be put to rest?
Anyway, that's all I can advise for now. I'm not really certain of what might be going on or how to stop it, but I hope I helped even a little.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: