You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: An Encounter With A White Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

An Encounter With A White Ghost

 

This incident is not my personal, my mother encountered it. This incident is one of the five incident that my mother told me. She told me that when she was 15 she used to study late at night as she was preparing for her exams.

Everyone was asleep and she was studying in her room, although she was unable to concentrate so she decided to go out and sit in the veranda situated in her room. She went there and started to concentrate.

It was around 10:45pm when she started to shiver. She was shivering like hell and after a minute or two, she had stopped shivering. She saw that something is coming towards her. It was white smoke that was coming towards her. She was really scared and wanted to shout because it took a face of an old woman, but my mother was frozen in her seat. After a few seconds it vanished.

My mother ran inside her parents' bedroom. Her parents got up and asked her why she was screaming. She narrated the whole incident.

Her mother made her sleep inside her room and her father went there and locked the door. That night my mother was not able to sleep as she was only thinking about that apparition she saw.

Very next day they had a small puja (ritual) in the house to get rid of the unwanted entity. Later my mother and her family found some information about that house that the house was weird or in other words we can say that the house was haunted by a spirit.

Till this day my mother swears for what she saw. She even told me that an uncle was also there in the house that was front of her house, and he too saw that thing.

Thanks for reading the story. Please do comment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostlysmile, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

simon155 (18 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-27)
In response to one of the reader questions, I can't say how much "reality" there is to any of this. Who really knows for sure.

In regards to "black being bad" and "white being good" I completely disagree. That was my first ingrained reaction when I saw black figures as a child. BUT it occurred to me even then "What if that's all wrong?" I mean, there really is no "evil" or "good" as clear cut as many people think. We are all different, but in many ways we are all at root the same. My thoughts were that I wanted to connect with the black figures just as the white ones and understand them. Who cares if it's imagination. It's still a healthy outlook in my mind.

None of us are perfect, yet hostile reactions or opposition in any form can be argued to be just as evil as anything else. I fought my cultural associations of black immediately and welcomed them. I've had no fear of them since, and saw them in a very different light and form.

In my experience it's only the first time you encounter something new, black or white, before you become comfortable with it. Facing the unknown there is almost always fear, followed by reasoning. Next times always fine:)

IF it's real, it suggests the spirit is very real, that our perceptions of time and space, and indeed, ourselves are very wrong, and that we are most likely not alone. You would THINK that if the spirit is real and there were no worries after death, that spirits wouldn't worry about the living though. That wouldn't appear to be the case. We also don't seem to get enough evidence to suggest their presence on a wider scale. Why? There are still things that don't add up. IF spirits are real, are there still problems for them too? Are they policed as we are? Who does the policing? What are the rules? What indeed are the reasons? Many turn to judgement as an answer, but how can someone of pure reason condemn when we are all shaped and grown by events and experience, and interfering in that development is discouraged? We all indeed face different events and opportunities. Judgement based upon that would be a harsh and unfair system would it not.

Faced with that quandry I prefer to maintain that if the spirit exists, it is purely an individual perspective and that the reality is a unified, or sole being or many many facets. We each represent another facet or view, face conflict and difference from our own perspectives, yet rarely acknowledge our nature and commonalities. Lack of acceptance is conflict. Agreement and acceptance is decision.
ghostlysmile (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-07)
Thanks for the comments, sds you are right it happenend in Barabanki a place near Lucknow India, can't give you more information, I would try to ask my mom, ghosthunter9876 I have not mentioned in the story that the spirit harmed my mother, cause she has a strong believe in God and, I would publish the other four shortly.

Ghostlysmile
ghosthunter9876 (67 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-05)
Why do we people keep forgetting the fact that no spirit or evil power can harm even a hair on the head of whoever is protected by GOD.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-22)
Scary experience for your mother. I don't really think that it could have been an Evil Spirit as White smoke usually indicates Good, not Bad.
I'm curious to hear about the other 4 experiences.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
savsavvy1023 (1 stories) (42 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-22)
Very very strange. Good think you looked up information on the house. I just wonder who or what that spirit is, and why it's still there. Thank you fir sharing and I would love to hear about other experiences that have happened.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-19)
Hello ghostlysmile, thanks for sharing the experience of your mother and would like hear more about the other 4 incidents, which she encountered.

As far as the encounter is concerned, I could visualise how she must have felt and that too, I hope it would have happened in a town or a village or a hamlet, several years ago. Your mother said that the house was haunted and that her uncle also saw the spirit/apparition. Can you ask her more about it, if it is possible, so that it could give us wider canvas. Perhaps she might be able to say what others like your uncle or neighbours might have experienced or sighted the spirit. Please keep us updated.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: