You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What Was That? Or Who Was That?

Real Ghost Stories

What Was That? Or Who Was That?

 

I'm going to start with the story directly, which occurred this morning when I was still on bed. My bedroom is situated just behind the veranda, that is the right wall of my room which is a big window, is linked with the veranda. I was still on bed, but wide awake I was facing the right wall (window). The curtains on that window are thin, so I can see outside when it's day.

When I was looking outside, I heard my mom opening the front door to step in the veranda. I saw her shadow passing from the right to the left then disappear in the garden. Just after that I saw this big human like shadow going from left to right, as if entering the house. I thought it must be mom, but the shadow was way too big to be hers.

I kept on looking through the window then I again saw mom's shadow coming from left to right coming in the house. This time I sat up straight on my bed, Mom came in to wake me up. I asked her if someone just came in, well she said no.

I might also add that since the last 2 weeks there have been 5 deaths in my village, in which a boy of 19 and a girl of 18 suicide. One of the death cause was fire in the field in which an old man died. (The field in which the old man died was not his and it is located just across the cemetery of the village. The old man died at around 7 am and his body was found at about 9pm, the same day, burnt.) The father of the girl who suicide, died because of stress and the last death was a natural one.

What I actually saw in the morning, could that be just my imagination or something else? Does it have a link with these deaths? Well, I would like some clearance on this incidence. Just to be on the safe side.

Other hauntings by Trishspooky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Trishspooky, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DarkFlames95 (1 stories) (19 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-24)
Very true shadows do tend to do that. If you have experienced more activity, especially inside your house, then there would be a possibility that it is haunted. As for the death's in the village, you would never really know without the proper investigation if it is related to that. I am sure it's nothing.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-23)
A shadow will "grow" or "shrink' according to the position of the object that casts it to the source of light, just think about your shadow at noon and at sunset and you know what I mean; what you saw could had been your mother's shadow while she was waking somewhere else than the veranda.
As for the deaths in your village, I do not think the spirits of the death would have anything to do at your house if they were not related to you or died nearby.
Has anything else happened after that time? -If the answer is no you can be sure that nothing paranormal is going on at your place.
Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: