You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Office Place

Real Ghost Stories

Office Place

 

Once again, I have another interesting experience I feel like sharing with everyone. I won't give all the details, but recently, because of medical reasons, I was put in an office job, so I am no longer working the usual "police" work that I have been doing. So now I'm working at a desk with a computer and such, processing tickets, reports, etc... Anyway, the SecFo Squadron here, at this base, is extremely old. Of course, there have been many renovations, but it is still old, so I am not surprised I would experience something here.

Today I was in my office by myself for a few minutes, because my fellow office workers were out to lunch. Now, I can hear people talking or walking around out in the foyer whenever people are walking around, but the voices I heard during this short time sounded like it was right in my office. I couldn't make out what they were saying, I just heard whispering. It sounded like many voices trying to talk over each other. Then there was a loud knock on the open door of my office and I caught a glimpse of a shadow rush into the room then disappear through the wall on the other side of the office.

Of course, even though I can usually ignore these things, I sensed that whatever it was was evil. I was a little freaked out, so instead of hanging around the office by myself, I left the office, put the "Back In Five Minutes" sign on the door and went out for a smoke, just for an excuse to get away from the office for a minute.

When I got back, my co-workers were back and everything seemed fine. Even the evil presence was gone, so I relaxed and continued working like nothing happened.

Other hauntings by CharlaC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Nebraska

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CharlaC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CharlaC (6 stories) (22 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-28)
Yes, I have been seeing things all my life, shadow people, etc... I just sensed that there was an evil nature about this thing. Usually, I can ignore these things, but this time, it felt overwhelming and harmful, so I was a little freaked out. I don't know if it was evil or not, that's just the vibe I got from it...
shhh_im_sleeping (14 stories) (62 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-26)
I like your story. I wouldn't assume this shadow person is evil. I see shadows and apparitions all of the time and at first I thought it was something evil but then I realized that I have the ability to see spirits. Spirits of men and women that once lived their lives with family and friends. I've gotten more comfortable with it. It still scares me, but it's easier to deal. Maybe it's possible that you have the same ability? Just a thought.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: