You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost At The Restaurant?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost At The Restaurant?

 

Last year my mom, my brother, and I went to the restaurant O'Charley's. I go there often, but this was the first time I'd ever seen what I believed to be a ghost.

We sat in a booth and about halfway into dinner I saw something blue out of the corner of my eye to the left. I turned to look at it directly, but when I did there was nothing that was blue. I figured I must've just been seeing things and turned back around.

Once again I saw the blue thing in the corner of my eye. But this time I noticed more details. It wasn't just a blue thing anymore, but a woman wearing a blue shirt. She had blond hair and was holding a black book. I turned to look at her, but when I did nothing was there. This kept happening and eventually my mom asked why I kept whipping my head back and forth.

I told her about the woman and she said that she didn't see anything. I even had her sit in my spot and look out of the corner of her eye. Still nothing. After that I tried my best to ignore it and forget I ever saw if. But it remained there for the rest of dinner.

Eventually we left and I didn't see the woman in blue again. At least not until a couple weeks later.

I was sitting in my dad's car and we were at a stop sign and I was playing a game on my phone when I saw her. Again it was out of the corner of my eye. She was standing on the side of the road a few feet from my door. Just like at the restaurant, when I went to look at her she disappeared. But the second I turned my head back to its original position, she was back.

That was the last time I ever saw her. Does anyone know if this was a ghost?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gbpp8669, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

UnicornAnonymous (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-28)
Just wanted to say I get something similar. I can only so apparitions out the corner of my eye. I also myself personally have no clue to what it could be maybe a guardian angel looking out for you?

UnicornAnonymous (Ash)
Demonkiller (32 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2013-10-27)
I just love this story. Very thorough descriptive words. One of the best ghost stories I have ever heard.

Demonkiller. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: