You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Doppelganger Of My Classmate

Real Ghost Stories

A Doppelganger Of My Classmate

 

It was Saturday morning. Some of our classmates, including me were task to go to school to finish our "Beautification Project". We were done exactly at 11:00 am. All of our classmates (excluding Trisha, Karen, Ariana, and me) went home. Ariana told us to wait here at school while she will go and buy something to eat (She didn't eat breakfast). We agreed so we waited for her.

Since there's nothing much to do, we decided to go on "Ghost Hunting". We went up to the second floor and began filming all around us with Trisha's phone while walking. As we passed by the Library, we all felt a very cold wind around us. Trisha screamed "Takbo!" (Run!), then we ran outside the gate and we saw the guard. The guard is very angry with us and told us to go home.

We text Ariana to go to my place after she is done eating. At my place, we replayed the video. As the film passes by the library's glass window, we saw "Karen's reflection wearing a blue t-shirt" in front of Trisha. Trisha was so shocked and said "Diba nasa likod ka Karen? At diba nag-susuot ka ng puting T-shirt kanina?" (Wait! You're at my back, right? And are you wearing a white T-shirt back there?) Karen said "Oo, ba't naman ako nasa harap... Diba ikaw yung palagi nasa harap? At Oo, hanggang ngayon nagsusuot parin ako ng puting T-shirt!) (Yes! Why will I be in front? Clearly, you're the only one who is in front, right? And I'm still wearing the exact same white T-shirt) We tried to replay it again and again and still the same.

Is this really a Doppelganger of my classmates? Please, I really need help. Any suggestions or advice guys?

Other hauntings by yang07

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, yang07, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

yang07 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-20)
Hey guys! By the way, thanks for reading my story and I'm very sorry I didn't commented you all back since I was very busy during those past days. Sad to say, Trish already deleted the video from her cellphone (She has spectrophobia or phasmophobia). But don't worry, the problem was solved due to my father; as what valkricry said "Reflections and Refraction"
lamentedjerk (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
I second what UnicornAnonymous says. Can you please upload the video to youtube so that we can be able to take a look?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-31)
Hello yang07, welcome to YGS. But I want to eliminate rational possibilities before venturing into doppelganger or anything paranormal. As val said, it might be due to light, I mean refractions and reflections. You should consult the experts and eliminate that possibility that it was not. Because many of the photos or films taken that were supposed to be ghosts or spirits or paranormal fail because there was a rational and scientific explanation.

Secondly, please do tell us what T-shirt Trisha was wearing on that day. That could be the clue.

Please respond. But I am keeping my fingers crossed on this one. No offence meant.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
Blackmoonmage20 (1 stories) (58 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-31)
Probably a doppelanger!😁 Lol.
(From Philippines too! Hehe.)
Haunted ba raw school niyo? Kase kapag oo, pwedeng doppelganger nga... Or like valkricry said, maybe it IS Trisha.:)
valkricry (49 stories) (3269 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-10-28)
Question: What color Tshirt was Trisha wearing? It's possible that what you saw and filmed was a refracted reflection. It superimposes images over each other.
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-28)
P.S. UnicornAnonymous, I completely agree with you but remember, not all of us can see ghosts like that. We might not be able to see the doppelgänger. (P.S. The reason why a spell it with an "ä" and not with an "a" is because of it's German heritage -- I am part German)
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-28)
This link might help you because it is a search that I did for "doppelgänger" on this site. From there you should be able to see most stories on this site that are about doppelgängers.

Http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner-pub-3379870990086242%3A2twouo-l82y&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Doppelganger&sa=Search&siteurl=www.yourghoststories.com%2F&ref=&ss=3246j1042626j12#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=Doppelganger&gsc.page=1
UnicornAnonymous (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-28)
Can we please have the video to review for ourselves

UnicornAnonymous (Ash)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: