You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Christmas Breaks Chills

Real Ghost Stories

Christmas Breaks Chills

 

It was a cloudy afternoon. Christmas break had just begun and kids in our village were so excited. They were all outside their homes playing different kinds of games, myself included.

I eventually became tired so I decided to get myself home to have a drink. As I entered the house, I heard my brother asking my sister to take him a photo with the camera of her new Nokia phone. While I was having a glass of water, my brother positioned himself beside the Christmas tree. I went behind my sister to have a closer look; however, just before my sister took the shot I saw a woman passed behind my brother. She was wearing a white vain and a white dress. Her eyes were all white. I mean, yes she doesn't have a pupil. It made my eyes wide open. I asked my sister if I could take a look at my brother's photo but she said that she deleted it with a scared look on her face.

This second story took place few years after my first experience. My mother gave me a Walkman that has a flashlight as a Christmas gift which I was really fond playing of. Ever since I was a kid I was already suffering from insomnia. I would fell asleep for about 2 to 4 in the morning which, of course, gave me the habit of waking up late.

It was about 3 days after Christmas when this weird thing happened. It was past 12 midnight and I was still wide awake. Listening to the FM radio of the Walkman started to bore me since all of the stations started playing old songs which I can't relate. I remembered my Walkman's flashlight and started playing with it, turning it on and off. I went out of bed, headed to the bathroom and pointed my flashlight and started flickering it, waving my hand all around which gave the light a disco ball effect. Because the whole house was totally dark, I really did enjoy playing my Walkman's flashlight.

I begun to feel tired and sleepy so I decided to go back to my room. I laid down my bed facing the wall and listened to the songs on the radio. Because I was so fond of my Walkman's flashlight, I still continued to flicker it on and off. When I turned the light on something made me stop from doing so.

In the button's reflection. I saw someone (or something?) behind me, standing at the edge of my bed. It was a faceless woman in white dress with a shoulder-leveled hair. She was just there, standing behind me. I guess she's just staring at me. I was frozen and can't move in fear. My blanket was covering my feet and I can't even grab it to cover myself. I forgot how long I was staring at her but I remember myself turned off the light and started to grab my blanket, prayed until I fell asleep.

The next few years, my cousin joined a choir in our church within the village. We were just sharing stories, until she mentioned that she has two "gifted" co-choir members, kuya jeff and kuya miggy (not their real names). My cousin said that kuya miggy informed her that there are someone with us in our house. My cousin freaked out and asked who. He said that one of them was a faceless, shoulder-leveled hair woman hanging around the kitchen. Kuya jeff confirmed it and said he always sees the woman whenever they held their practices in our house.

I was shocked! The girl was real and not just the fragment of my imagination just like my mother used to tell me. From then on I had this eerie feeling that someone's watching me specially in the bathroom.

I hope you like my story.

Other hauntings by lovebugs16

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, lovebugs16, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BlackMurderknot (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
I still haven't seen entities like that so I was thankful. Having faith to God prevent them from scaring and appearing to me 😁 but I have some stories to tell that are based from my relatives and my friends...
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-02)
Splyze, that is interesting. How offten we share how we feel about "them", never thought, do ghost get together and share, "I was walking through the house where I wrecked my car, and these people just walked right through me! Gave me the creeps!" OK, it does sound like a residual haunting. Good story.
SplyZe0315 (4 stories) (24 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-01)
Probably a past resident who doesn't know its current state (being dead, and all)... And...she's probably feeling what you're feeling, she may think of you as a ghost/ a stranger dwelling in her territory... But that's only a possibility...
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-10-30)
Don't you just love blankets? They seem to be the ultimate protection against any kind of external force:) I'm just jesting, but I could not omit that hiding under blankets seems to be the ultimate cure for kids.
lovebugs16 (5 stories) (43 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-30)
STARRCHICC14:
Yes. Dito parin ako nakatira pero pinagawa na sya ng parents namin and hndi ko na nakita ulit.
STARRCHiCC14 (31 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
Faceless woman in white dress? Parang White lady po? Baka mamatay ako sa takot pag nakakita ako nyan. Wew! Jan ka pa rin po ba nakatira ngayon? Sorry, biglang napa-Tagalog. Pilipino ka naman po e. Hehehe!
MaryAnneTHEdoll (23 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-29)
It happened to me and I got really scared since he is headless and standing behind me...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: