You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: What's Happening? Help

Real Ghost Stories

What's Happening? Help

 

Every house I live in I get a horrible vibe like I'm unsafe or like something's there. No one believes me ever, but I know what's happened.

When I first moved in I woke up with a dark shadow beside my bed looking at me. It had no face, it was like the grim reaper.

Recently at 5 am I woke up because my brother was telling me he was leaving and when he left I was alone and tried going back to sleep until I heard a man go "shh shh shhh." I know it was a man. Also when I'm upstairs I feel something dark watching me. I know there is something in this house, and I know it's only 13 years old but I swear something dark is in there watching and following me.

At my old house when I was growing up I would see white women, like ghostly. They were tall, they would walk around outside the house and I believed they were angels. My mom was the only one who believed me and she died 3 years ago so now it's just my dad and me.

My dad doesn't listen or care. He's just like everyone else thinking I'm nuts. I'm tired of no one listening and thinking I'm nuts. I want to get out but I'm too young but I feel a lot better when I'm anywhere else it's only when I move in with my family somewhere. Maybe its following them and not me? I don't have psychosis or schizophrenia, I have been tested.

I'm thinking about just straight up telling this ghost or spirit or demon to go away and get away from me and my house. I'm not sure if it will listen but I'm thinking about it. Any ideas? Help please I don't want to be afraid anymore.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LivyB123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-06)
I agree with clarencetuvera x a thousand! Wise words, indeed. I still would love to hear more, but I definitely agree that you should learn more about any spiritual abilities you may have. Spiritual health is just as important as physical health.
ezioauditore (1 posts)
-1
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
hi livyB123

Look,maybe a spirit or a demon must have latched onto you. But even it can be god who is comming after you.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
I agree with the others on this, that it could be your own emotions playing into a lot of this.

However you are the one that can ultimately decide if it is you or not. There is someone on here, a regular poster by the name of rookdygin. He has a cleansing on his profile page, but he also has a personal shield that you can do for yourself, if doing the cleansing is not a option for you. You may want to try doing the shield and see if it helps with some of the stuff you are experiencing.
clarencetuvera (7 stories) (41 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
Hello LivyB123.

First things first. We're all born with preternatural gifts. That's how God created us. God is a Spirit, and we are spiritual creatures like Him.

The fact that we are born with our physical bodies tend to confuse us a bit about the spirit world because flesh and blood, and things that are solid are more real to us compared to things, or beings that we don't see. Our preternatural gets suppressed as we grow older because we are trained to think rationally and critically.

There are some, however, who are able to easily connect with the Spirit realm, and to spiritual beings. They're called psychics, simply because their preternatural gifts are more developed than ours.

I believe you are at an age when your preternatural gifts has not yet been suppressed by either rational and/or critical thinking. That's why you can sense them around you.

Spiritual beings are always around us - some are attached to our families, some are attached to the place where we are at the moment: could be our home, our school or office.

You can protect yourself by developing your spirituality. Among Christians, like myself, our spiritual development helps us to understand our relationship with spiritual beings and discern whether they are of God or not. We are also taught how to engage in Spiritual Warfare.

There are other paths, though. SpiritWaiting already suggested in his/her reply that you go to the local library and search out a couple of books on psychic protection. I would add though that you start by seeking the guidance of a spiritual director.

Are you a Catholic? Go to your priest for guidance. Are you a Christian (Protestant)? Go to your Pastor. Are you a Muslim? Go seek the help of your Imam. Are you Pagan or Wiccan? Then ask around for a High Priestess or High Priest of a local coven and see what they have to say.

It is important that you have someone older and more experienced person guiding you through this.

Peace and God bless.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
LivyB123, It sounds as though you may somewhat sensitive to your surroundings. Losing a mother, moving, no one believing you. All of that combined can create emotional issues. It may be that a deceased family member or members are watching over you and your family, since you haven't mentioned any harm being done. Yes I agree with Valikcry the sensation of being watched and seeing them can be terrifying. Go to the local library and find a couple of books on psychic protection, and the like. Meditation will also teach you to protect yourself. Good luck LivyB.
valkricry (49 stories) (3267 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
Dear Livy,
First, let me assure you it's totally normal to feel afraid of things we don't understand. From what I gathered from your account, this entity has done nothing but watched and followed you around? Nothing harmful then? I admit, that feeling can be rather creepy. I do wonder the same as Triskaideka, "When you "move in with" your family somewhere? Do you spend time *not* living with them? If so, where, and for how long? " If it seems to be only where ever your family lives, then odds are it is connected with them and not you. There could be unresolved emotional issues at work.
Try keeping a journal of this 'feeling' of yours. Note the time (if possible), what you were doing, feeling, the weather, etc. Be brutally honest in the notations. You might be able to see if there is a pattern then. Some examples might be: feeling neglected, depressed over your Mom, fight with dad or other authoritive figure, loneliness, what you were doing or thinking about.
I guess there is no 'sensitive' way to ask this next question, but did this start after your Mom's passing? Try and examine your feelings about this figure you see: does the fear come from it or from yourself from not understanding what/who it is/wants?
Sandy1690 (21 posts)
-3
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
I think you are too lonely so your brain is making up negative imaginations just as to keep you alert. Try contacting with God and whisper your problem to him.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-03)
I'm a little bit confused. When you "move in with" your family somewhere? Do you spend time *not* living with them? If so, where, and for how long?

If this only happens around your family, I, too, wonder if something is following them, whether it is indeed a bad spirit or angels or just your own negative feelings about them. (Perhaps your family has hurt you in some way?) I personally need a little bit more background before I can provide any real input. These could be real ghosts or they could be emotional manifestations, simply due to the stress of being around your family. I'm sorry that you no longer have your mother around to back you up.

I also wonder if maybe, what you think are angels really are just guardian angels watching over your family. Christians tend to believe that each person has their own guardian angel. Maybe you have the ability to see these creatures.

No matter what, if you sense evil, yes, I encourage you to tell it to leave. You hold power over your own domain. Your body and home are your own. Unlike corporeal human beings, spirits have little power over us when we establish our own power.

If for some odd reason it does not go, please keep us updated. I'd like to know that you are ok. Take care!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: