You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow Creatures

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Creatures

 

When I was living with my granny, I had my own room. We live next to an abandoned house, it was creepy; at least the cold draft feeling of it was creepy. I had a window that was right on the same side as the house. I had an air conditioner in the window, I didn't mind having a window next to the house; but each and every morning I would hear this little chittering noise and every time I would look on the floor in front of the window, I would see these small circle shadow things scattering across the floor and under my bed. Then 10 minutes later they would scatter over the floor again towards the window and disappear outside into the abandoned house. It kept happening the remainder of the time I lived there. I even at one time stood in their path and they just went right through me. There was a small sensation, but nothing harmful.

To be sure I wasn't just seeing things, I told my brothers girlfriend about it and pointed them out, she said she saw them too, there was someone else there too, they also said they saw them as well.

Till this day I think they still scurry across my old bedroom floor just passing through every day. They seemed to be playing chasing each other. It was like 7 or more of them in one group. Like I said they weren't scary or harmful. I've even checked out the window to see if it was a tree or something else creating the shadows but there was nothing. The sun did shine through the window though but there was nothing in the path of the sun that could create these shadows. And the chittering noise was like the sound of popcorn beans being whisked around a bowl.

Other hauntings by blue-flamed-phoenix

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue-flamed-phoenix, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

blue-flamed-phoenix (2 stories) (13 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-29)
hey thanks for the reply. I wouldn't want to remove them they are harmless, although I don't live there anymore, I'm sure they still there.
😁
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-05)
Hey there.

By the sound of what you are saying, it pretty much sounds like that they are harmless, however if you do want them to be removed, try Rook's cleansing method. It works brilliantly.

Best of Luck

BattleScars

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: