You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: A Man Standing Over My Bed, Girl Playing With A Ball

Real Ghost Stories

A Man Standing Over My Bed, Girl Playing With A Ball

 

I am a current student at Boxelder Job Corp. We have three dorms and within at least two of the dorms there has been physical activity of a little girl or a man. My own personal experience just recently happened.

It all started on a Monday night. I woke up at 4:30 am and its always at 4:30 every morning and as I opened my eyes I saw a full figured man just standing over my bed. At first I thought it was the night staff checking the room but I later realized it wasn't because they couldn't leave the room that fast nor did I hear the door to my room shut. For the following next Five nights this happened. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if this was a demon or just some friendly ghost. So I turned to my grandma. I am Native American and so is she.

My grandma is very spiritual and she told me to pray as much as I could before I went to bed and I did and it didn't help. She also told me to put sage in my sock at night. I did but it didn't help. So I am lost at what to do. Everything that I have tried doesn't work and I don't know what to do anymore.

The next thing is a little girl that I always see too. I don't know how old she is its hard to tell. Whenever I see her she is always sitting in front of my locker or my roommates locker playing with a ball. She is not as clear as the man I see so its hard to see what she exactly looks like. Another time that I saw her she was playing with my roommates stuffed ducked that she had laying on her locker floor. Since that day we haven't touched that duck. I don't know if this little girl is nice or just a plain demon. I'm tired of dealing with this stuff, and I just want them to go away but I don't know what to do about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Dakota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Nativegirl101, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
KCAPI: Although I understand your effort to get your group's name out in the public, this forum is actually for comments pertaining to the account. Please show the O/P's that you find their account/story interesting and offer advice as you see fit, as many could benefit.

Please read the Comments Guidelines by following the link at the bottom of the page. Thank you! 😊
KCAPI (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-28)
http://jbscrush.wix.com/kca-pi

Our web page; if interested.
Nativegirl101 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-01-10)
The man I see standing over my bed is not very tall nor very short. He is wearing all black, like a black suit. As for his facial features he has a normal looking mouth and nose but his eyes are something else! His eyes are like almost sunken or like hallow kind of into his face. His eyes are very dark. Its scary. He looks scary and everything like a demon would but he hasnt harmed me at all. My roomates did a questioin game with the ghost while I was gone and they had ask him if he related to me and he knocked twice which meant that was yes and he replied yes. But its so wierd because my Roommate feels wierd and a complete scary vibe in our room. Its like we are always being watched and we can even sometimes feel someone breathing on us we there is nobody around. I just don't konw what to think anymore! 😐
BasSilLeosS (guest)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-16)
also to paint the full picture of the young girl story, the house that we used to have was abandoned for 1 year until we come back to the home town and live on it for maximum 2 months, and the house was old-fashioned-wooden decorated and we lived in a mountain!
God I should write that down and send it to hollywood!
BasSilLeosS (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-16)
Nativegirl101!, I have similar stories as well, it happened to me between 2004-2005, it happened to me twice at the same week, also I was paralyzed when he appeared - a silhouette of a full figured man but the head is a little more vertical on the top, not even able to move my eyes nor head, and while i'm struggling with anger to move he just stand still and doesn't do anything!. Its a weird coincidence, because also when I went back to my home land after a year or so I had heard a young girl crying in the middle of the house corridor while I was alone (family out of town) and was about to sleep, but I did not see her, both of them did me no harm, the thing is, I shrugged off those things and forgot about them until I happen to read your story tonight!.
Tell me something about the full figured man, are you a new resident of the house?
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-07)
I agree with all of th above. Sometimes you can have a very nice conversation with those who've passed. I understand some Native American groups view all ghosts as a problem, but I'm thinking that wouldn't be yours.
merimorobe (4 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-07)
I agree with elfstone if neither of them have tried to harm you in any way! Why not just try talking to them or communicating with them! They may just be wanting some company! You never know! 😊
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-06)
Hi Nativegirl101, welcome to YGS. Like Val, lady-glow and elf said, I don't think these two entities are demonic. Still you can communicate with the girl. Please also do answer the questions Val asked. That is quite important to give you some suggestions. I also felt the same way like you always wake up at 0430 hours or you see the figure at 0430 hours. And what is your initial gut feeling about the man you saw above your head and did you get any negative vibes from the apparition.

I request you to maintain a journal, if it is recurring quite frequently. Please also do some research about the place. Ask your neighbours or others, who lived in this place and if they have sighted or heard anything paranormal. If you do, please post it so that we could suggest you further.

But I don't think the entities are harmful, otherwise, you would have felt it by now.

Please do respond.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-05)
I agree with lady-glow and elf in that this does not sound demonic. Regarding the man, do you normally wake up at 4:30 or are you being awaken at that time just recently? Do you notice how he is dressed, facial features, anything like that? What is your reaction when you see him? Throw the blankets over your head? Sit up? Except for the initial being startled that he's even there, do you get a 'vibe' from him?
The little girl could be an intelligent spirit. She was playing with your friend's stuffed duck - that's interaction. Again with her, do you notice how she is dressed? (That would help give a time frame).
Since the sage didn't work for you, I assume you aren't allowed to burn it, you might try sprinkling some salt around your room - especially around the bed, and in your lockers.
You might try doing a little research on the dorms as well. Were they always dorms? Or converted from something else? Has anyone else seen/complained about these spirits?
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
There is not much you can do if they are a residual haunting, but try to talk to them like elfstone suggests. None of them seems to be demonic.

Perhaps the only thing you can do is to sleep on the couch. 😢

Good luck!
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
If there is a demon, I personally think it'll be really obvious, or at least that's what happens to some people. I know that this doesn't happen whenever there is a demon, but it has happened before, so I would recommend keeping an eye out for anything you think is evil.
elfstone810 (227 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-04)
Why would you think they're demonic? It doesn't sound like either of them has done anything threatening, though I'll grant you, the guy standing over your bed could be freaky to wake up to. Have you tried just asking them to leave?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: