You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Mysterious Hotel Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Mysterious Hotel Ghost

 

In Kentucky there is a bar in the city I visited in. It was a very popular bar too. I was age 12 at the time. It was a bar that lets anyone in. I was leaving the bar heading to the parking lot and I felt someone following me, I even heard the footsteps too. I quickly turned back, I expected someone to be behind me but I thought I was hearing things, I got in my friend's car to go to the hotel I was saying in and I felt a touch on my right shoulder. I told my friend to stop touching me but she said it wasn't her.

I went home and ran upstairs to go to bed. I looked in my bed and I saw someone in it, I ran downstairs to my mom's room but she was too tired to answer me. We stayed in a fancy hotel room, it had one big room where you sleep and a small tv, a little kitchen with a mini fridge, a small wooden table, a window, a bathroom and that's about it. I have felt experiences in that hotel like the visitor. Someone came in the hotel at night and just watched us sleep.

I do know my cousin has been gone about 2 years now and left his old cap here, I have been keeping it a while. Do you think that has anything to do with it? Will you be able to give me advice? Well if you do happen to thanks.

Other hauntings by superscary9

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, superscary9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

superscary9 (3 stories) (5 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-10)
well as I said the bar doesent serve any beer,wine,ect to any teens children under the age of 18. Its a bar/restraunt and its like a chuckie cheese thing for people... And its not like for little bitty kids like at the age of 4 there's games like bowling and stuff for the adults but its a bar 2.
Annie (202 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-09)
A 12 year old in a bar? Are you kidding me? WHAT were you doing in a bar? Sorry, I just can't get beyond that. And you mother was
"too tired to answer" you? Umm...sorry, this story sounds a little fishy to me.
Jason143 (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-09)
A bit more specific on the details please as all the others have said...! Thank you and Best of Luck.
purplequeen12 (2 stories) (69 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-09)
Melissagrove is right. You need to be more specific. But that's an intresting story there. Good luck with your other upcoming experiences.
melissagrove2000 (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-08)
Okay, first of all what kind of a bar let's a 12yr old in. I know you said that this bar let anyone in but, 12 year olds? Was this a bar or some type of eatery with a bar in it? Secondly, when you thought you saw someone in your bed why would you think this. Did you see "something" that appeared to be somebody or was your bed unmade and it looked like somebody was in it. And was it daytime or nighttime. That part is unclear. Third, and last why would you think that your cousin's cap has something to do with anything. You stated he's been gone. Does that mean he's gone away somewhere or did he "pass away". That part is also unclear. Your story needs a little more clarification.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: