You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Jerry III

Real Ghost Stories

Jerry III

 

This story is gonna be shorter than The Sick Man, and Call 9. Because it pretty much just happened a day ago. I came home from school, and I was on my way back home... There's like this alley that leads from the school parking lot to behind my neighborhood, and eventually there's a hole that you step through and you're in my parking lot, and my house is like *right there*.

So anyway, I was halfway to the alley. I was walking with my friend RJ, and noticed this person standing there up the slope (there's this hill that goes up a little, then curves down again and that's where the hole in the fence is). At first it looked like a little kid, then I could see that the guy's legs were hidden a little as I was looking up at him from down the slope. Guess what this guy was wearing? Faded gray tank top, green pants, and his skin was real pale. He quickly turned and walked away once my buddy and I were close enough. There's been snow all over the ground for days since we had like five blizzards in a row. If this dude wasn't wearing shoes (see Call 9), then I was going to say something, whether RJ saw him or not. He DIDN'T seem to see the guy though, which was weird. I didn't say anything though because RJ was rambling.

Of course, when we got to the top of the hill, NO DUDE THERE. Sorry, no JERRY there. I still didn't get to see his face though. I mean I could sort of tell he HAD one, but he was too far away. His hair seems to be buzz cut, and gray like his skin (but darker). That was the first time I saw Jerry not only outside the house, but when I WASN'T ALONE! What is up with that?! And, another creepy hallucination he caused me! I got to the top of the hill and saw that the fence hole was gone. I stopped for a minute and looked at RJ, then looked at the fence. THE HOLE WAS BACK AGAIN! I said goodbye to RJ and went into the house, but I didn't see any sign of Jerry all night. If this persists I'm seeking a doctor. I tell Jerry to get... the heck outta my house, but he doesn't. Now he's even added a new sound to his vocabulary. Sneezing! Twice I've heard "Akccchhuhuhhhh!" and said "SHUT UP!" but yelling does no good. Talking to him CALMLY does no good! If I yell, at least he causes me a bunch of hallucinations and goes away for a while, like his way of giving me the finger. If I just say "Stop please." he does nothing. But sitting here at my desk sometimes I turn and look down the hall and see his shadow moving past. I actually did leave a pen and paper in the hallway for several hours so that MAYBE he could finally tell me why he's been after me for all these years, but... nothing happened. I didn't even see any sign of him in that time, nor have I seen him today (except for a sneeze from upstairs).

-

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

Ace45 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-10)
He seems playful I wouldn't think menacing. He sounds like he was in the army maybe. ASk your mom if your grandpa was in the army or ask what he died in... It could be him jsut playing around with you because he never had the chance to watch you grow up
bm77136 (1 stories) (17 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-17)
These Jerry stories are sooo creepy. I am sitting here reading them with goosebumps. It seems that has behavior is escalating in each story, I can't wait to see what happens next...
raingrl01 (5 stories) (151 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-07)
Another great story core! I'm quickly becoming a fan. I have six more stories to read from you. I will leave comments on your other stories to let you know how far along I am. LOL! Looking forward to the other stories. 😊
lioncat97 (2 stories) (67 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-21)
I wonder if he will ever stop bothering you. I hate it if a ghost, or person won't leave you alone. Good story.
BriFischer05 (14 stories) (169 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-08)
Sounds like your thoughts and fears are manifesting itself into 'Jerry'. Look up TULPA on the internet. This thing will develop its own personality and will be harder to get rid of the longer this goes on. Good luck with it all!
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-01-16)
His not evil, and his not nice... He's just annoying, haha It's kind of funny though.

thanks for this awesome story (line) 😊
Janice (7 stories) (248 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
You definitely did encounter a ghost, I like your story and think that you made a good choice posting it and sharing it. well, I don't think that it is your grandpa because he behaves wierd and very not really grandpa- like. Well I don't think that you were hallucinating because if you see things like that is doesn't nessacarily mean that you are imagining it. Well, I do really believe you and I'll read your other stories and post on them as well, bye-bye!!!
Martin (602 posts) mod
+1
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
Being the only one to see ghosts is not necessarily is sign that it is a hallucination. People can be more sensitive than others to the spirit world. However, the fact that "jerry" is also playing with your mind... that is a troubling aspect. It's been heard of but it seems really rare. So just to make sure, I would, indeed, encourage you to check with a doctor, as one would for any possible signs of illness. Not that I really think it is the case, but why take chances on something like that. Once you get a clean bill of health, at least you'll know it's for real and can continue investigating this with a ghost hunter perspective.
I am a (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
First, I have to say that I've read all of your stories, and they are all pretty much the same. Now in this one there's something new: the fact that you're really the only one who's able to see that Jerry-Bloke. That's an important sign that Jerry's a hallucination. I don't want to offend you in any way, but I really think you should see a doctor. Good luck, lad.
miiish (3 stories) (40 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-01-18)
Cent Jerry does seem to be getting rather annoying. Given the way he seems to be behaving, he probably isint your grandpa. Do keep us posted as to whats happening . I wish U luck !

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: