You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Could It Be A Spirit? Or An Angel?

Real Ghost Stories

Could It Be A Spirit? Or An Angel?

 

This is my first time posting here, and I don't really know how to go about this. I was never the one to believe in ghosts or spirits. I believe once people die, they go to Heaven or Hell, and that's the end of it.

I was young when things started. A friend of mine from school had passed away in a tragic accident. And it was always small things. Small and helpful things. For example: if I've lost my book, or copy, it would turn up in the most unlikely places. Or if I am having trouble sleeping (I sleep alone) I would feel a pressure behind me. Like someone is laying down (behind me). And sometimes, there would be nothing at all. But the latter has become more consistent recently.

I have been under a lot of stress due to family issues. I have been having trouble falling asleep. Always, sometime between night and day, I would feel this warm hand on my back. I'd be wide awake when this would happen, but I fall asleep with in minutes after I would feel that "hand". My window is always open. And, as I have mentioned before, I sleep alone. I would turn around to check if there is someone behind (there is a light outside my window that I leave on so that there is some light in my room), and nothing. No one. This would happen even if it's windy outside. The rest of my body would be comparatively colder than the place where I would feel the warm hand. And it would stay there until I fall asleep. Now, like I said before, I don't believe in ghosts. I do believe in angels, but the logical side of my brain goes "oh, don't be absurd."

I have only told my mum about this, and she would just say "it's all in your head, sweetheart." And she is more open minded than the rest of my family. And maybe it is. All in my head, I mean. But has been so many years now. It started when I was around 8 years old, I am now 23. I am not scared of whatever this supernatural being is. But I am, however, very curious.

So I now turn to you guys. I would really appreciate your feedback. Please and thank you!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, love2rhyme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Hack-Generation (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-16)
😁 awww. I think you have a friendly spirit. Wish I could fall asleep that easily. No fair (^_^)
AllieB (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-19)
It's warm? And you don't feel scared by it? It sounds like An angel giving you some comfort.
mamachong (11 stories) (228 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-09)
Well, it sounds to me like you already have your mind made up about what this could be. I don't think it is harmful however, if you could easily fall asleep.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: