You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: The Crazy Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Crazy Ghost

 

Once when I was home alone, I was going to sleep and I saw a shadow of someone dancing in my room, I turned to look back but I saw nothing but my window. About a week later I was startled by it again but this time it was a different story. I was in the kitchen with my mother and we both had to use the bathroom, and then when I came out, first I saw all the drawers open, all the cabinets were open too. When I rushed to tell my mother, we came back, everything was closed. No one in the house (for right now that is) could reach the top cabinet.

This all started happening every year... Then every month, every week now every day. I don't know how to stop it all. Once when we went camping in our woods (no bears there) we packed a full pack of beer. We all were tired, we had a busy say. I woke up at 3:15 because it was so cold, I'm not used to sleeping out of my home. I saw this see through guy with full black drinking our beer! I told him to go away then he disappeared... with the beer. I've tried talking to him but he runs off somewhere I'm really getting sick of him bothering me. I really think he's harmless but he's a real pain. He acts like a 5 year old child. He starts messing about in my room at night.

He is sitting there crying sometimes, but he looks at the age of 16.

Do you think you could try to help?

Other hauntings by superscary9

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kentucky

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, superscary9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

givemeaname (1 stories) (34 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-07-27)
maybe he could use some help crossing over to the light. When he is around try telling him "i want to help you" he may just run off but you can always try to catch him off guard. If he is crying try comforting him in some way. Just my 2 cents
ominousnyxx (10 stories) (136 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-05-09)
Never know if this guy is harmless or not.
Maybe have a few brewskies with him. Lol Kick back and chat while drinking some beer. HAHAHA!

Also tell him, that him being around you is sort of freaking you out, so ask him to leave.
superscary9 (3 stories) (5 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-09-14)
Its kind of of hard to do that, kimsouth because whenever I see him in parts of the day its a suprise and I only see him for a short amount of time. And yesterday I was brushing my hair and he popped up in the mirror looking at me as if I was stupid. The expression on his face makes me wanna burst out laughing but I'm also very scared too.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-12)
although I think he probably is a harmless, but obnoxious poltergeist, I am certain it is quite annoying.

keep a bible with you, when you see him again hold you bible and state firmly but politely that he needs to leave in the name of God and is not melcome to return. It has worked for me in the past.
Good Luck 😁

God Bless!
Hada (36 posts)
-1
17 years ago (2007-09-11)
Why do you want to talk to him? You've picked up a jinn along the way. He's following you, most likely living with you. When you see him say " Allah" and he will vaporize into smoke or mist like most Jinn do. He will dissappear altogether if you say the name of God whether he is present or not. If the situation gets really bad. Play this recording throughout your house and no such demons will enter.

Ayatul-Kursi (The verse of the throne)

http://www.quran-online.de/audio/ayatal-kursi02.mp3

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: