You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Third - My Sister?

Real Ghost Stories

The Third - My Sister?

 

I am the eldest of my family, I have one sibling (younger sister). Though there were supposed to be 3 of us, the one who was supposed to be second to me died from sepsis when she was a baby.

One night, 5 of my cousins decided to sleep over to our place. We played Sega the whole night and I told them of things I encountered in our place. They were all creeped out of my experiences that everyone couldn't sleep. The light was left open as everyone was scared that something might pop out of the dark. Everybody was just hiding inside their blankets and telling stories.

It was around 1 to 2 am already when we heard some noises outside by the dining table (as if someone is eating). Nobody decided to check it because of the stories we've been telling. But as I have gotten used to the encounters in our place, I took a peek out of curiosity. But it was only a cat (the dining table has a mid-sized window in front of it) trying to eat the leftovers so I scared it away. Everyone was laughing of how scared they were, then the stories kept coming until everyone eventually fell asleep.

When I noticed everyone quiet, I turned the lights off and went to sleep myself. But just as I was getting drowsy, one of my cousins got up and opened the door... Then I noticed something weird. As the door opened, it was very, VERY bright. At first I thought it was only my eyes reacting to the light because it was dark in the room but my eyes weren't adjusting to the light. Weirded out, I counted the heads of my cousins... And there were 5 of them lying on the floor. The image of the little girl was just a dark silhouette as the outside of the door was SO bright. But she looked back at me and just stared. Somehow, I feel she was smiling and I found myself kind of smiling at her too.

As she was going out of the door, I don't know why and how, but I saw her tears fall... Then again, I felt my tears falling too. Then the door shut and complete darkness again. I wiped my tears and somehow slept with a smile. I really didn't understand what happened but it was pleasant and warm, no fear at all.

Other hauntings by SplyZe0315

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SplyZe0315, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SplyZe0315 (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-15)
-STARRCHiCC14- Indeed, it was a creepy one! But We had more encounters... MUCH MORE! By the way, if you're still in the Philippines, I can give you the address of the house if you guys want to check it out...
SplyZe0315 (4 stories) (24 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-15)
First of all... Thanks for the sympathy on the recent tragedy that struck the Philippines...

-sds- initially, I thought it was my cousin... I wasn't able to clarify that my youngest sister wasn't born this time yet, sorry about that. April (my sister that passed away), passed away when she was still a baby... But, I assumed that the silhouette was her because at that time, I think that, that would be her age, plus, The connection I felt with the girl was unusually strong. (maybe around 6-7ish)... For the specific features, I couldn't see because it was very VERY bright outside the door when she opened it. All I can see was a black silhouette that faded to the light.
STARRCHiCC14 (31 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
harrypotterrules Thank you so much for your sympathy. We Filipinos are so thankful for all the prayers, helps and donations that we are receiving as of now. Thanks for the helps, we really appreciate it. (To the readers, sorry for this irrelevant comment. Thank you.)
harrypotterrules (59 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
What a touching story! I think that what you saw is indeed your sister sending you a message letting you know that she is here for you.

I'd also like to take a moment to say that if anyone here was impacted by the recent typhoon in Tacloban, Phillippines (this story takes place in the Phillippines) that you are in my prayers. 😁 😉
Frances23 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
I think it could have been your sister! Sounds like she was trying to show you a comforting presence, with the light. Did your cousin notice it too? Or were you the only one that could see it?
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Hi SplyZe0315, I just want to ask you a question or two. You said that one of your cousins got up and opened the door. That means your cousin also saw this image of the girl or you thought initially that one of your cousins got up and opened the door? And what was the girl looking like? Does the silhouette of the girl looked like your sister, who passed on? You said that you counted the number of persons sleeping and there were five, then what happened to your other sister because leaving you out and including your sister, there should be six of them right. Just for clarification.

And did any of your family members experience similar to your encounter of seeing the apparition or spirit of your sister, who passed on.

Please clarify.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
STARRCHiCC14 (31 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
Hello kababayan! I read all your three stories that you submitted here. No wonder that you got a lot of entities there because your place is an Hospital before. What creeps me out is the first one you saw, the drowning lady in the drum. That was creepy! Anyways, thank you for sharing. God bless.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: