You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Is Growing

Real Ghost Stories

It Is Growing

 

Some of you may have already read my recently shared story. Since sharing it I have been encountering a number of stronger and more obvious visits during the night, and in some cases... The day.

A couple weeks back, I was laid in bed. I had only been laid there for about 10 minutes at the most. I have a small room with a two windows, one on either end of the room. As I turned over (facing away from the wall my bed was against) I saw what could only be described as a floating head. The neck and shoulder area were visible, but very faint. It passed from one window to the other. As it reached the second window it looked right at me. I felt the usual cold pulse down the spine.

As soon as it moved through the window, I really did have to fight down the urge to burst out of my room. That was the first time in many many years that I have seen something so clearly. The face was just the same as the one I see every other night in the corner of my room. However, this was the first time I have seen it for more than a heartbeat.

Then last week something very similar happened when I was sat in my room. I am 100% sure than something was on the other side of my door (in the daytime). What makes me 100% sure is the fact my dog got very protective/vicious towards the door area. I'm talking about ready to pounce at the door with gnashing teeth vicious. I thought that it was probably just my mother pulling into the drive, or my brother coming up the stairs. When I looked out into the hallway I could see/hear nothing.

Now, here is the one thing that has freaked me out more then anything else. At the foot of my bed is where I had my wardrobe (as you can read in my last story, I have history with wardrobes). On Thursday it was just past midnight when I woke up for no reason. I opened my eyes, looked to the wardrobe and there was what looked like a hand sticking out of the partly open door. The hand was very thin and frail looking, as if it was older than old. On its second finger was a massive ring, it looked like some sort of family crest ring. The details where hard to make out, but I'm sure it was either a lion or tiger of some sort (it was a right hand by the way). I know it was not a dream or hallucination because the sheer shock of seeing it there woke me up completely.

On the Friday, I moved the wardrobe to the other side of the room, and even moved the bed to a different place too. I am determined to not see that hand again. Every now and then I keep thinking I can hear some one talking a few rooms away, if I ask my mum/brother if they where talking or on the phone, they say no.

Other hauntings by Orpeus

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Orpeus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
Try leaving an open Bible in your room, opened to the Psalms?
Orpeus (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
these sort of occurrences have happened before, but never have they been so clear. The house is not old enough to warrant such a history, and the land was nothing but fields until 1970. The feel of it is neither good or bad, it just feels like a watcher and waiter. Its sitting in the back ground all the time, just watching... At least that's what it feels like. As for my family, such things are not talked about as a rule (the family has a history of events like that). But mum, brother and sister all admit that you can feel somthing here. But as you will see in the other post, its not about the house. What ever it is followed us from house to house over my life
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
Dear Orpeus, I have not read your previous narrative. I will definitely. I just want to ask what do you feel about it? Do you feel that it is negative or evil? Secondly, did you discuss your encounters with your mom or brother and if so, what were their reactions? Did you see that in the right hand, the crest ring was a depiction of a tiger or lion? Have you investigated about the history of the house? If you have not, kindly do so. Please ask your neighbours. If you feel that the entity is negative, then it is advisable to cleanse the house. That can be done but that would have to wait until you clarify the above questions.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: