You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Children In The Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Children In The Bedroom

 

This story happened earlier this year, around May 2013. One weekend, my friends and I decided to have a slumber party at one of our friends' condo in Mandaluyong. We didn't drink but just stayed up late to talk, catch up and eat pizza.

We decided to sleep at around 2 am. Some of our other friends decided not to stay the night, but three of us all shared my friend's double deck bed which was located in the living room of her condo, with me on the top bunk and the other two on the bottom bunk.

At around 3 am, I stirred from sleep cause I could hear sounds of children playing, screaming and running around. I rolled over, eyes still closed and tried to go back to sleep even though the kids still didn't quit their playing.

I was about to get up, and call down to my friend (who owned the condo), to tell the kids to quit playing, but stopped when I opened my eyes cause I realized it was all dark in the condo. There couldn't have been anyone even outside the condo since the door was bolted shut and we were in a corner unit.

Then I heard (I swear I'm not making this up) one of the kids say excitedly, "ayan, gising na siya!" ("Finally, she's up already!") I hunkered down in the bed, and was about to pull one of the pillows up over my head when I felt a strong pull on the pillow from below the bed. I was so scared and kept my eyes shut firmly until I fell asleep.

I asked my friend about it in the morning, who was creeped out but said she never had any ghostly experiences in her unit. Although one of our friends who had also slept there said she saw a child peeking out from one of the bedroom doors.

Other hauntings by 50ftqueen

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, 50ftqueen, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Niksterrific (19 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
I don't quite know why, but, children ghosts or spirits seem to scare the crap right outta me! WHY?
Great story, scared me alot, and I'm reading this at work, with lots of people around and it still scared me. Well done.
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-16)
The children might of thought you were their mommy. Its kind of cute. I don't think you should of been scared the might just want to play.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
50ftqueen - I wonder if it's like when little kids try to wake their parents and we, as parents, are trying not to wake LOL. Just squeeze those extra few precious moments in before we have to wake and face the day, and those monsters of ours (I mean that in the most affectionate way possible 😆). And, of course, the children are not as patient as we'd like them to be, just anxiously waiting for us to get up and start our day, and it's like "Finally! They're up already!" or in this case "she's up already!"

Just my tired thoughts as I head to bed 😊
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
[at] crixus, i'm filipina, the kids were saying it in our language. [at] sds, my friend, (let's call her L), who owns the condo, never had any paranormal experiences here.

L's single and has no kids either. I wanted to call down to her cause I assumed she'd know if her neighbors had any kids of that age that would be the type to run and play around. Which is why I got scared since I realized we were in a corner unit and there are no other rooms beside her unit.

I don't know why I was the only one who heard them, but I know my blood ran cold when I heard one of the kids say, "finally, she's up already!", implying that 1. *they* had been trying to wake me up for a while, (maybe that's why they'd been running around for a bit), and 2. They were trying to wake only *me* up since they said, 'gising na siya' (it means, she's up already) instead of 'gising na sila' (they're up already).

Hope this clarifies things for you.
Crixus (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
Hi
It's really interesting that you were able to hear what is he saying.
"ayan, gising na siya!" ("Finally, she's up already!")
Is that what's meaning? If so how did you translate it?
shhh_im_sleeping (14 stories) (62 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
Interesting story. I like it very much. I think it's possible that you're more sensitive to your spiritual surroundings than others. For example, my daughter and I had experiences with the paranormal in my home but my son and husband has not. It's an amazing experience that you can carry with you always 😊.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-14)
Hi 50ftqueen, I wanted to ask the same question which zzsgranny asked. Did you ask and discuss with your friend, who owned the Condo, about these experiences. What was her reply or reaction to it? You said that you wanted to tell your friend, who owns the Condo, to tell the kids to stop playing. Does she have children of the age and did you notice any similarity in their voices. I mean children of different ages will have different kind of voice. Does your friend have the children of the same age vis-a-vis the voice of the children you heard in the night.

It is quite interesting that your friends sleeping in the same bunker didn't hear anything. Quite strange. Perhaps your attention was alone drawn and it is even more strange that when you tried to get up to get a pillow, the pillow was pulled from below. Then it might have been a tricky, intelligent and naughty spirit.

But please clarify what I asked.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
[at] zzsgranny, I asked my other friends the next morning, I was the only one who heard the kids playing.
50ftqueen (5 stories) (34 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
[at] zzsgranny: it was my first time to spend the night there, the friend who saw the peeking child was there on a different night.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-13)
50ftqueen: It's interesting that your other friends didn't hear anything. Have you ever stayed overnight in this condo before? Also, was the friend who saw the peeking child there the same night as you or a different night?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: