You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Paranormal Witnessed

Real Ghost Stories

Paranormal Witnessed

 

So, this all started about June of 2012. At first, it would just be an object missing and then it would turn up or a small noise like the door creaking. I thought nothing of it and continued with my life. Eventually, this past summer came around and it all started up again, just this time it was... Different.

I would wake up to a loud banging noise. It would be constant and go on for about 3 minutes. At first I thought my dog was doing it so, of course, I yelled for him to be quiet. Then came the movement of objects. The wind chimes in the house would go crazy and things would fall of the counters. This was scary. I would panic and stay up into the early hours of the morning. It became a usual and I got used to it. Although, what happened next would blow my mind.

One night I wasn't feeling well so I stayed up and watched TV. Eventually I fell asleep. I woke up and the television was off (as to be expected because of the timer). I felt my dog jump onto the couch so I went to pet him and he wasn't there. I was startled and at that moment I heard a deep growl. Then I could feel somebody standing overtop of me but as I said before, I was the only one home. I could feel this energy advancing towards me and I started to panic. I was scared, I couldn't move or make a sound. I felt this energy get as close as possible and then I felt a really hard push on my chest. It pushed on my chest 3 times and then another growl occurred and it was gone. Just like that.

Few weeks passed and nothing else happened. Then, one night I was watching TV and the TV started scrolling through channels and the volume started to go up and down. I had a flashback and was frightened. Thankfully nothing else happened and it has been a few more weeks since anything has happened.

That is my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Brandon76, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-16)
Hello Brandon76, welcome to YGS. I also felt that it was sleep paralysis you narrated about an energy that was advancing towards you when you were asleep but the growl you heard twice did make me think otherwise. I was going to suggest Rookdygin's cleansing method. But already lady-glow has pasted it for your use. Please try to cleanse the house through this method and please do it continuously for a few days. It has helped many and it would definitely ward off negative or evil spirits or entities.

Please post us further developments, if any. But be bold and don't be scared.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-16)
Brandon76: I personally would never get used to the kind of paranormal activity that is taking place at your house 😐
It is hard to say if you had sleep paralyses when hearing the growling or if it really was an entity disturbing your sleep.

This has been going on for a long time and you should contact a priest, or a pastor, or any person according to your beliefs to bless or cleanse your house.
Or you could try Rookdying cleansing method, it has worked for many people on this forum.

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Good luck!
AARisTHEbest (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-15)
Good story,
this has only happened once. Maybe a dream or a poltergeist haunting. I don't think its anything to be worried bout just yet, get your house cleansed if it scares you that bad.

Charlotte

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: