You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Prankster Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Prankster Ghost

 

This will be my first time posting anything like this online. I usually don't like to share these experiences with anyone but my mother, but what happened today had me really stumped and I feel a great need to share this story. Even though it may seem a bit trivial, in comparison to other experiences I have had.

Well, I had just finished work and my colleague and I were in the changing room. And, like I do every day I open my locker change my clothes, put on my coat, close my locker and put the key in my coat pocket. When I put my hands out of my pockets, as I was walking towards the door, I had this really strange feeling come over me. It was a bit like a feeling of confusion or bewilderment. Things became a bit fuzzy, it was immediately followed by a feeling or realization that something was missing. I immediately checked my pockets and no keys. I then search my bag and the entire changing room... I'm feeling really confused at this point and reason to myself that I locked my keys in my locker.

I call one of the bosses to break into it. My colleague has already left. After my boss opens the locker, he leaves and I start searching. Of course the keys are not there.

At this point I feel like I'm being screwed around with and I call my mom to give me some advice, and maybe see if she feels something. In short she tells me to demand them back, which I promptly do because I'm getting really annoyed.

"Alright you've had your fun, now give them back."

For some reason after I say this I feel drawn to someone's coat hanging on the wall. So, without thinking, I feel the pockets. Feeling there are keys there I open them (they were buttoned up) and lo and behold, my keys. I stood there mouth open for a minute trying to process what just happened.

I'm emphatic, intuitive and have a great connection to the earth. I've had my share of experiences with spirits. From helping them to being physically and/or mentally attacked. But this is the first time I've been left feeling so confused.

Has anyone else had an experience like this?

Thank you for listening.

Natalya

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Natalya, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Butterfly_Kisses (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-25)
Hi Natalya. What a great story, thanks for sharing. The fact that spirits can teleport objects really baffles me. But I had something similar happen to me a couple of months ago... I was getting ready to go on an errand with my son and a friend. I placed my purse down in the living room, and I and my friend walked out of the room to let my son know we were heading out now. All 3 of us walked into the living room and my purse was missing. My friend and I searched EVERYWHERE! I looked under the couch, next to the couch by the lamp table, even in other rooms. Even inside the refridgerator and stove! (it had to be somewhere!) We looked for over an hour and nothing. I had previously mentioned to my friend that I thought I had a ghost. She said let's say a prayer, and she asked god to help us find my purse, and help whoever took it to return it. We then walked into the living room and I walked straight to the lamp table next to the couch. I found my purse shoved behind the lamp table! I had looked in that spot before and it wasn't there. It took me only 30 seconds to find it after the prayer! I am still baffled and find it hard to accept what happened, but I have no explanation.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-24)
Natayla, this is a great story. My mom has a similar prankster hanging around her house. She knows when he's around because she feels the chill surround her. He likes to take items and won't give them back until she asks. Its actually funny. My Uncle will do it, to my husband to get a rise out of him. So its normal. At least this one made you laugh, he was sayin"Hey lighten up a bit, would ya.".And I agree with you when you say its nice to have someone who knows a lot about paranormal etc. I am an empath, and so are a lot of. My elder family members.
Natalya (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-20)
shh_im_sleeping
My mom is more a healer than a medium. She gives spiritual counseling and helps them with karmic issues or physical ailments. Also amazing with crystals. She is very connected to angels, crystals and all things spiritual. Its very comforting to have someone to go to with these things.
shhh_im_sleeping (14 stories) (62 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
Cool story. I've had a couple of experiences like yours. Sometimes I think the spirit just wants me to recognize their presence. Is your Mom a medium?
Natalya (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
Thank you for all the interesting stories.
I usually don't get fed up so quickly, but I was tired ill and really wanted to go home. I guess this was his way of cheering me up. And it worked I guess since it had me laughing after.
I'm usually... What's the saying? Cool as a cucumber I guess when it comes to these things. Probably because I don't consider it strange or abnormal. It just is. There have only been 2 instances where they have managed to get a rise on me. One being this incident. The other when I was attacked physically, that one had me angrier than I've ever been in my life. But that's another post I guess.

The building I work in has history, 1910 if I remember correctly. It used to be a factory and has been converted into an apartment complex with restaurant and other facilities. My feeling say its someone attached to the building not me.
mylittlerabbits (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
Hi Natalya,
I had something similar happened to me a few weeks ago at work. I always put my earphone in the left pocket of my coat and my clipper card (bus pass) in the right pocket.

It was lunch time so I went in the fax room to grab my earphone. As soon as I reached into the left side I felt my clipper card and I thought that was weird. I kept digging around the left pocket 3 times and I couldn't find the earphone. So, finally I search the right pocket and still no earphone but the weird thing is this time I feel my clipper card in this pocket. I was confused and wondering where did it go... For whatever reason I decided to check the left side again and there it was my earphone. I still do not know what happened and so far it hasn't happened again.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
Hello Natalya, welcome to YGS. You are not alone on this. There are people, who have experienced and are experiencing such kind of activities. Don't be annoyed or much worried about it. I feel that something is trying to draw your attention. You did make it clear that enough of fun and the keys appeared. If you experience it again, then you just make yourself clear by communicating to the entity, in a polite way, that you acknowledge its presence and you can also ask it to respect your privacy and that you should not be startled by its actions. May be that could work. I don't think that it is harmful by the narrative you have given.

Please post us the developments.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-19)
Arwen
After my father in-law died I had this happen a lot. He used to tease me when he was alive, such as taking my lighter when I wasn't looking and things like that. After he died If I put my keys on the key hook they would be gone a few minutes later. I would just say okay dad where did you put them and go in search of them and after a few minutes would find them right where I put them. This is just one example of things that went missing.
Arwen1957 (7 stories) (47 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-18)
I have had things vanish and appear months even years later I had a set of Lord Of The Rings mugs that went missing from the hutch just gone no trace of them. About a year and a half later my Mom and I were going through things in the garage. My Mom pulls out and old milk crate and says what's in here. Of course it was the mugs all wrapped up in towels. I had thought my neighbor who is great for taking things had them but there they were after being gone for so long and yes we had looked in the garage that crat ewas empty than

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: