You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Spying On Us?

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Spying On Us?

 

I never had a really scary ghost experience. I had this experience but I really don't believe in ghosts, so I really didn't care or somehow I always find an answer to it.

This is how my experience starts. I moved in with my boyfriend to a small apartment upstairs. One night my boyfriend and I got mad at each other. It was about 10:00 p.m and I was laying down on the bed inside the room watching TV with all the lights off while my boyfriend was laying down in the couch on the living room since we were mad.

All of a sudden, while I was watching TV, I could see a face looking at me from the corner of my eye next to the door (the door was a little open and all you could see was the light from the TV from the living room). When I looked to the door nothing was there. This happened about 3 times and every time I would look, I wouldn't see anything. At first, I thought my boyfriend was trying to scare me. Then, I thought it was just my eye playing tricks on me. I wouldn't see anybody, just the face staring. However, I didn't tell my boyfriend since I was mad so, I ignored it.

All of a sudden, my boyfriend came inside the room really mad at me saying, "Stop trying to scare me, I know you're looking at me from the other side of the bar" (we had a little bar dividing the living room and the kitchen). I stood up really scared since I thought it was him spying on me. I never thought he was seeing the same thing.

I kept thinking about it so I decided to go talk to my boyfriend in the living room and told him about it. I saw his face turn pale, I knew he was scared. We both went to the room and closed the door.

We still think back and try to find out who was really spying on us. Could it have been a ghost? Was it trying to get us to talk again and not be mad at each other?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arizona

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Smexy123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Smexy123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-28)
One day we were watching this ghost hunting show on t.v. We were sitting next to each other and the show was on commercial, the show starts at 10:00 p.m. So, when it was on commercial we started talking about other girls when we heard like a someone crying like of sadness of something we heard it one. I kept on talking because if I thinked about it I wouldve gotten scared. My boyfriend stopped me from talking and he told me if I heard it too. I just said yes but kept on talking trying to forget what happened. I think it was the cats becausr the neighbor has cats but it sounded like a women, it didn't sound much like a cat.
Smexy123 (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-28)
I mean I do believe in ghost but sometimes I don't since I never had really scary experiences... And no I don't have any relatives who have died. Sometimes my boyfriend tells me he has seen shadows. Its a really old house its a 2 story house the manager made it into 3 little apartments and I live on the top one, everything is pretty old.
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-27)
Hi Smexy123, welcome to YGS. You say that you don't believe in ghosts and then why you posted this experience? I don't mean to offend you but to clarify that you do indeed believe, atleast in your subconscious mind. I want to ask you, do you still live in the same apartment? Like Dan asked, was there any other experiences within the home? If you still live in the same place, try to find out the history of the place, inquire the neighbours and if at all, there are any other experiences that could not be rationally explained, please do inform. Then it would be easier to suggest/comment on your and your boy friend's experience. But really a very strange experience indeed.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-26)
Smexy123: Interesting account, it is not unusual for spirits to make their presences known when there is tension in the air, the energy from this attracts them it seems. It could have been a guardian or past relative that is keeping an eye on things perhaps. Was there any other experiences within the home? Thanks for sharing.

Dan
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-25)
smexy123, Have you had other experiences in the same place? To me it seems like you both were just somehow linked together, and you both were thinking the same thing, which ultimately projected fear. The tv was on in the living room, which could have made shadows, in the form of many different things. I've been witness to that many times. It doesn't sound like a ghost. But who knows?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: