You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted Night

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted Night

 

The following story is completely different from the first one I shared with you. It's about the scariest night I've ever gone through.

It happened some months ago. I was revising for my GCSE exams. I, actually, prefer revising during the night as I find that more comfortable. I was practicing some calculus when I heard someone singing, a feminine voice. It was something like an Indian classical song. At first I thought that maybe it must have been my imagination but still it was really hitting on my nerves! It was getting louder and it was really disturbing me. (I'm convinced that it was not a CD player or whatever.) That voice sounded real, as if someone was just standing outside near the window and singing. I did not dare checking out who that was. It was starting to freak me out and that's when I decided to go to bed.

That voice was gone and I thought it was over. But in fact I was just mistaken. The real terror started now! I was lying on my bed facing up the ceiling. I closed my eyes waiting for the sleep to take over me. That's when I felt like someone fell on top of me from the ceiling. That freaked me out and I just got off my bed. I turned on the lights but everything was normal. But still, I was and I am still sure about that scary incident.

What happened next just petrified me. After that incident I was already under a shock and I did not expect another one. I tried to get some sleep but I could not. That day my epilator was on the bedside table and all of a sudden I heard its sound. I found that strange, really strange! I was about to turn on the other side where I kept the epilator but just then I felt someone pulling my face to the other side where I was sleeping. I wanted to shout but I was feeling suffocated, however I figured out that "someone". I saw a woman with long tangled hair sitting cross legged on my bed. She was holding my epilator and it was like she was trying to shave my head with it. It may sound funny but for me it was not. She was laughing and seemed happy seeing me in terror. Then after some seconds she disappeared leaving me scared as hell. I could not sleep well that night and I was just praying for the morning to come as quickly as possible.

Other hauntings by misssaxobeat03

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, misssaxobeat03, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shell1982 (70 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-29)
This just sounds like an episode of sleep paralysis to me, possibly brought on by the tiredness and/or stress of revising. Am a bit surprised at the comments agreeing that it sounds paranormal. It sounds like a classic hallucination to me.
simon155 (18 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
heh nah if your story was real I wouldn't have put money on suicide.

I'd be more inclined to think she'd done something she regretted (no need to say more), and was trying to come to terms with it and make peace.

People are all the same in many ways, once you take away their societies and mannerisms. They are all shaped by events and experiences. Some are brought up with some rules, others have very different upbringings. They are all prone to regret and mistakes though.

IF you die and retain what is on your mind, and IF that's what you experience, look behind the subtle clues and reason why someone might respond that way, human or ghost.

Try telling her we all make mistakes. That you care about her. Perhaps suggest she could be more at peace if she finds the opportunity to help another. Or just thank her for teaching you and wish her peace.
simon155 (18 posts)
-2
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
So you get the impression they are sustained by strong emotional energy in some way? Even if it's fear, but don't seem to understand very well, performing acts we see as odd? Does it work with positive emotional energy too? Like a polarised effect? Lol

Hehe I remember one when I was young and "sleepwalked". I'd found an old library or church key on a farm track - ornate key with a book or bible on the top of the key. I must have dreamed about it, because I'd got out of bed and unlocked an imaginary door in my half asleep state.

Kinda funny. I'd started waking up in the middle of it. Holding a key and registered I'd been moving my arms around like there was a really complicated mechanism on it hehehe.

Got back to sleep anyway. Just a bit gutted I couldn't find the key since. I left it on my worktop but seemed to have vanished: (
Trishspooky (4 stories) (25 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-24)
wow...great narration I would have freaked out in your place.
Well you can try checking out about that woman around, try asking friends living in the same locality as yours if they know anything about that woman. I don't know why but I get the feeling the woman suicide. Just a feeling 😉
DontLookBehindYou (17 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-24)
Oh My God, your experience really did creep me out! *shivers*
misssaxobeat03 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-23)
spiritwaiting It happened at home itself. I did ask my mum but she said she did not hear anything. Actually it was the first time something like that happened to me.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-23)
misssaxobeat03, wow! That's extremely terrifying! Have you had any other previous experiences? At the same location? Do you live on campus, or at home? Ot could help to ask around and see if others have had the same or something similar happen to them.
misssaxobeat03 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-23)
GOODE212 Yes, I have not had this experience again and I thank God for that.
GOODE212 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-23)
You are not kidding about the difference. Very scary stuff. Was that the only night you have seen this woman with the bad hair day?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: