You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bathroom Shadow Stalker

Real Ghost Stories

Bathroom Shadow Stalker

 

For the past 3 weeks, no matter what time it is, there's always a black shadow person walking in front of my bathroom window but from the outside. It's really, really, REALLY creepy!

It walks in front of my bathroom window and looks through the window, but from the outside. My windows aren't normal clear windows, they are the mottled windows that are used for bathrooms and toilets. The bathroom and toilets are separate rooms.

Now the shadow person is obviously a man, because his posture is a manly figure. I have asked my family members and they haven't seen him but they have felt a weird vibe when they walk into the bathroom or the toilet. I'm the only one that sees him walking past or just standing there in front of the windows. Anytime I shower I see the figure there outside the window. It can be 5 in the morning or 11 at night. What the heck is this shadow person doing? Why me and not anyone else?

There's also a black misty figure that I have noticed in the bathroom but it's always in the bath, in a crouching/fetal position. This is really creepy and it makes me really nervous in my own house. I can also hear whispering and hissing sounds in the bathroom. I've already ruled out other things that are making the noises but nothing like the pipes or anything else is making the noises.

Is it possible that the figure is stalking me? I would really like to hear your opinions, I already tried to get rid of it and nothing has worked.

Thank you

BattleScars

Other hauntings by BattleScars

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BattleScars, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ThisRockFlawless7 (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-15)
Maybe the figure in the bath is someone that maybe drowned? Or maybe it's a woman giving birth in a tub? I don't know but that just gave me chills, That seems pretty interesting that no one else has seen it. It reminds me of how when I was younger (11 or 12) I could see shadows, but no one else could. 😨 I was thinking while I was reading that you could have that sixth sense gift, but since not even the night vision cameras could pick up on it... Still 😕 It could come from another house since yours is new... Or is all of them new?
LittleBlueThing (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
Sorry, but personally this story sounds like it's made up... Nothing is adding up. Your family don't see him, your night vision cameras don't see him...

But if it is true then... Get someone to stand next to your house and if he is there, shout something, and get them to run around, and hopefully they'll find someone/something.

When you go to the bathroom, is he outside until you leave?

-LittleBlueThing
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-03)
I don't have any mental illness or any types of problems.

But I think that the figure is gone because I haven't seen him for the past few days however the misty figure in my bath tub is still there. It sounds like it's wailing really loud...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
BattleScars: If, after you've ruled out everything that BJJ has suggested, you're still having problems I think you may want to find a reliable paranormal investigation team. I personally wouldn't be too worried since it is on the outside. Go through BJJ's checklist and in the meantime try putting a ring of sea salt all around the perimeter of your home and especially across the thresholds.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
OK, I mean no offense, but since you aren't having any luck catching it on camera and no one else is seeing it, I do have to ask a few questions. Have you been taking any sort of medications that may have hallucinations as a possible side effect? Are you under any excessive stress? Are you having any issues with depression or anxiety? Sleeping alright? I'm sorry, but mundane causes do have to be honestly considered. Really, I'm not trying to be mean but any non-paranormal issues need to be ruled out.
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-29)
I tried Rook's cleansing method and it hasn't worked, I have also tried burning sage, everything.

If it was a family member, I would easily identify it, because you can see the head and the clothing, (the colour of their shirts) whereas this "person" is a full black mass figure.

[at] Spiritwaiting - my house is a new house, I've only lived in the house for 5 years already and there's a large fence to divide the other houses.

[at] lady-glow - my house is a ground level house and the nearest street light is ages away from my bathroom window. I have installed a night vision camera and nothing is showing up.

I would rather not get anything to cover the bathroom window because I fear that it might be more angier and do something bad.

My living room and kitchen is joined together and last night, I was in the kitchen baking and my family was sitting down in the living room, the kitchen window is also a sliding door. It was wide open and the figure was standing there. I told my family to look at the door and they saw nothing, then they saw my face and I was extremely scared.

The figure is a guy, looks like a person that works in the lumber yard, big and bulky.

I have no idea how to get rid of it.

Thanks!

BattleScars
RoMaNzQ (4 stories) (36 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-28)
Shew! This really is quite scary!

It is really hard to say what/who this could be. I have frosted windows in my bathroom and sometimes when one of my family members walk passed while I am taking a shower, their shadows look a bit distorted but clearly visible that someone has walked by the window.

You say the shadow is now walking passed your kitchen window? Can you make out any physical features?

What do you see on your night vision cameras?

I feel like this MAY not be a perv because it sounds way too sinister... Have you tried a house cleansing?

Many other posters swear by a cleansing method by another poster named Rook...

My suggestion is to perhaps install some blinds on your bathroom windows and have them in an inverted position whilst in there...

Blessed Be
RomanzQ
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-11-28)
Battlescars, that IS creepy. What exactly have you tried to rid the place of this thing? (No sense in repeating what you know didn't work in this case.)
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-27)
It's still happening! I recently installed night vision cameras, to see if I could catch this bugger! I walk into the bathroom, I see this shadow person, look on the camera screen, there's no one. I can say its not a person but definitely an entity of some sort.

He doesn't just stalk my bathroom windows but he now stalks my kitchen window.

Is this entity intelligent?

BattleScars
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-11-27)
BJJ and bgp have a good point.
Is the bathroom window at ground level or is it on a second floor? Is there a street light close to the window that would cast a shadow during the night? Have you asked any of your family members to keep you company while using the bathroom? -I know you need privacy, but it would help if somebody else saw the 'shadow' and perhaps that would scare him if it is a perv spying on you.
babygoatpuller (4 stories) (432 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2013-11-27)
BJJ is right. You should certainly look into the creepier "living" side of this. Next time you see the shadow, have someone go check around outside. A long time ago while living in base housing in Cherry Point, NC., I was sitting in a chair reading, with a window at my back and suddenly felt eyes looking into the back of my head. I glanced up and thought I saw a shadow dart across my living room wall. Being a little spooked, I got up and went to join my husband in bed. The next morning I went out to look around and there was a chair underneath that same window. Then I read in the paper they were looking for a serial rapist on base! The living are far more dangerous than the dead.
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2013-11-27)
Are you 100% certain that the figure outside is a paranormal entity and not just some perv? My opinion, make sure of what you're dealing with. You may have a flesh and blood stalker instead of a ghost. The living are much scarier than the dead, so make completely sure what this is. I can't stress that enough. A cleansing won't do jack to get rid of a living perv.
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-11-27)
Battlescars, This is really truly creepy in so many ways. A possible shadow person watching you, do your business. How long have you lived in the home? If your fairly new tenants, or owners it could be two different possible entities hanging around. Maybe your sensitive to spirits and this could be why you see both, and the rest of the family doesnt. I would suggest a cleansing,prayers,and letting the spirits know they arent welcome and they need to go to the light. I hope this helps,

Sincerely Spiritwaiting

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: