You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Faceless Mannequins

Real Ghost Stories

Faceless Mannequins

 

Over the last two weeks, I've been experiencing things which I need help with.

It started two weeks ago when I was at my girlfriend's house. We where laying in bed, nothing sexual, just trying to sleep. I sleep round there often as my parents aren't too fond of me.

I was still awake when I started to feel scared, not just scared, terrified. This scared me as I've always felt safe in my girlfriend's house. For the last 1 1/2 years I've been with her, it's been my safe haven. I tried to ignore it, but it was still there, that same feeling. Then a feeling of something watching me.

I looked behind me towards the door and a faceless mannequin stood a the door, one of the wooden art ones. I've always been scared of faceless mannequins, not normal mannequins, not faceless people, just faceless mannequins. And one of these wooden art ones stood there, just standing.

Then I started to head two people whispering, a boy, and a girl, the girl older. They were both calling it "Daddy". It stood there, not moving, just listening to the voices. I was scared enough that I couldn't move. And there I was, for the rest of the night, until my girlfriend snapped me out of it.

This has continued for the last two weeks. It's been there, everywhere I've been. I can see it now. It's outside, no one else can hear or see it but it's there. And the voices are changing, still the girl and boy, but its gone from, "Why is he there, daddy?" to "Get rid of him, I don't like him". "Him" being me, I don't know how I know, but I know it's me.

I've prayed for help and protection and for it to go the first night it came, but still nothing. It's there, stalking me, I've never seen it move, but it's there, I can feel its eyes.

I don't know what to do... Please help?

Other hauntings by Jake141

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jake141, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-26)
Hi H1olily,
I have a second story if you want to look at the more recent things, but I will keep that in mind:)

Thank you:)
H2olily (5 stories) (158 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-03-15)
Try praying and leave an open Bible turned to the Psalms in your room? Just a suggestion. Couldn't hurt to try.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-25)
Hi Jake141, it's good to hear from you again. I'm pleased you are keeping a level head with regards to your visitors, and that you are interested into looking at all possibilities, I think that is important, please keep us updated as to what you find.

I believe what Astral_Prince is saying is that he perhaps just read posts before, but felt included to register with YGS just to make contact and advise you.
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-25)
Griff84:
I don't know, I guess it could be a demon, but (i've done some research) usually they have a foot hold to do something like this, like a emotional trauma or similar, maybe this is an exception, I don't know. Now you mention it, I don't have a fear of children, but my girlfriend does. Not a phobia, but the idea of being responsible for someone else's life scares her. I don't know if this is anything to do with it or not, but it just came to my mind.

Astral_Prince:
I watched the Ted talk, and did some research on schizophrenia, and thank you. It has helped me get a more grip on what I am seeing, whether it is paranormal or not, I now know their could be a reason for it happening.
You said "By the way, I joined this forum just to urge you to reach out for help, so I hope you do."
Could you explain this? You only have a single post, this one.
Astral_Prince (1 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-02-16)
Hey,

Originally when I read this, I thought you may have been experiencing a night terror, but it sounds like this is something that has been happening while you're awake and on your feet as well.

Paranormal stuff is anything but normal. However, I'd be particularly concerned about stuff like this, especially considering the hostility the mannequins are showing toward you. You really ought to see a counselor, because you may have a case of paranoid schizophrenia or something along those lines that is starting to manifest, and you don't want to get so far into a state of delusion that you find yourself unable to ask for help. I'd suggest addressing this immediately and up front. I'm no doctor, but my understanding is that it manifests roughly between 16 and 25 in men. Just have it checked out. If it turns out to be something serious, it may happen to be very manageable. It might be a good idea not to omit important life and lifestyle information when dealing with the health professionals, otherwise you may limit their ability to understand your situation entirely.

I'm not saying that things like this can't be paranormal, I've had a lot of weird paranormal stuff happen, presences, and whatnot, but I also had a paranoid schizophrenic roommate for three days in college (oddly enough, psychic instability diagnosis across a parking lot before I could even see his face clearly or knew he was on his way to live with me) and that was something else altogether.

If it turns out to be a diagnosis, watch the Ted talk on schizophrenia that just came out. There is a lot of clarity about the disease and strength there. I'm not trying to freak you out, and I give no advice, but only suggest that seeing a counselor sounds like a good idea. If it is indeed a mental health condition, running from it may isolate you from the world to the point where you are no longer capable of seeking help. In the meantime, imagine a radiant light stretching forth from your body. Let it encircle you in unfading light and goodness. Call in angels. I find they tend to mitigate the presence of other beings with their own.

By the way, I joined this forum just to urge you to reach out for help, so I hope you do.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-04)
Hi Jake141, I will keep an eye out for youre story, it is interesting 😁 I don't claim to be any sort of expert, but I have read a few times about shape shifting 'demons' who take form of a worst fear, i.e spiders, clowns or obviously in your case the wooden mannequin, I wonder if his is what it could be? It might sound daft, but do you have a fear of children at all? For example, I would fear a mischievous child ghost more than any sort, odd I know 😊
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-03)
Hi Griff84,
I only hear the children, and it disappears when I blink, or I think I blink, but its gone.
And I know, it has always been my fear, and this is just making it all the more worse.
I am literally half way through writing a continue on, if you want, go on and read it:)
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-02-03)
Sounds like there should be a big blue police box show up soon...

In all seriousness though, do you ever see any children, or just hear them? And have they ever spoken to you directly, or just about you? When does it disappear, and does it walk off, disappear in a blink or slowly fade? Its a very unusual thing, almost something taking the shape of a fear of yours.
Jake141 (3 stories) (27 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-06)
I haven't told my girlfriend, I will see if I can talk to them.

By faceless people I meant on TV etc... And I'm not bothered by it, but faceless mannequins on TV... NOPE.

I will look into the house and my girlfriends family to see if they know of anything.
And counselling wise, I'd rather not go down that road, because i've watched my girlfriend go through it for 2 years now, and I don't like the idea of someone knowing me that well. And I know I did not see it because of sleep deprivation, as I was not deprived of sleep when I first saw it.

Thanks for all the help guys 😁
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
So... Just exploring all possibilities. And mind you I have a son who can see life energy all the time, so I can agree with stalking faceless manequins. And the comments about research are right on. Only also, having had a certain amount of sleep depravation myself, I know it can cause some really odd phenomina. This also sounds like sleep deprived halucinations. Both, you know? So also Ladyg's suggestion of counseling sounds like a good idea also.
PoliexterLy (2 stories) (92 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
I have never seen a faceless person, just saying... I know I'd be scared if I saw one
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
"...I've always been scared of faceless mannequins, not normal mannequins, not faceless people, just faceless mannequins..." -Seriously, I would pee my pants at the sight of faceless people! 😆 😆

I do not know, perhaps you are going through a stressful period and it would be a good idea to try some counseling; perhaps what you take like your parents lack of fondness is their disapproval of your lifestyle and all this is affecting your state of mind and patterns of sleep.
It must be really creepy to be able to feel the eyes of something you know has no eyes! 😨
BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
Have you talked to your girlfriend or her family about this? Maybe they have experienced something.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: