You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Strange Phenomena

Real Ghost Stories

Strange Phenomena

 

It began approximately a month ago, when my parents moved to France and I started living by myself. I live in a small town on Vila do Conde (Portugal) .

At first, it was just some noises on the lower part of the house, like something was moving wood planks (when I was younger, me and my mother used to listen similar sounds coming from our attic. It stopped when our house was demolished, and we began constructing a new one, which is my current house). Since now I have one cat and one dog, I thought that they might be doing those noises because they are very active at night playing with each other; however, things started to get weirder. On the morning, several doors were open and I had previously closed them before going to bed. Again, I thought it could be my cat, since he actually climb to the knobs and try to open them, but I don't think he has enough strength. I locked the doors with the respective keys and it resolved the problem.

The "strange phenomena", let's call it, "moved" to my room, on the upper part of the house. I was feeding my fish (I have an aquarium) and I left their food next to it. I turned around and I heard the recipient rolling around my bedroom's floor. My immediate thought was "how can a recipient move itself to the table's corners and then fall?" I knew that the recipient was too far away to fall from the table. On that same night, the aquarium stopped working. The filter, the light, everything.

Several days latter, I was searching for my stress ball and I couldn't find it. I searched all my drawers and nothing. Then, something got my attention. I saw the ball rolling itself from under the bed to one of my bedroom corners. Just on the exact moment I was searching for it! This really freaked me out.

After this, several other things started to happen. On the middle of the night, around 3/4 am, someone keeps knocking in my main front door and no one is there. One of my locked doors opens by itself, and it cannot be the cat, since he can't rotate a key, and those persistent wood plank noises.

PS: I'm sorry if my English isn't good enough.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Einrithiel, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-14)
Einrithiel, Hey your English is great,really. And it sounds like its not trying to hurt you in anyway. So use some cleansing techniques. They truly work. Or you could use an old one and tell it to leave.

By the way I have also told satanas666, to stop commenting on my stories, its getting old with the comments and disrespectful words.

Spiritwaiting
Einrithiel (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
Thanks everyone for all your comments, really:)
I already think about some kind of purification, but since I don't know any, its better to not mess up with something like that.

I don't feel it wants to hurt me, but it's really freaking me out. The doors keep opening by themselves, electricity just gone crazy a couple days ago and I had a somnambulism occurrence. It never happened to me before. I just woke up on the kitchen, standing still. I don't remember how I got off the bed and walked to the kitchen. I don't know if this events are connected to things that are happening in my house, or if it was just a somnambulism occurrence.

Thanks for your comment Rachel, I will take that into consideration:)

[at] lostghostgal: I was the previous owner of the house. The house that I am living now if a reconstruction. Before my old house, according to my great-grandmother, I believe the place was an empty field who was once covered by the sea (I live near a beach)
lostghostgal (69 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-09)
Exuse Me Satan You going need to stop and You Think Devil is good but I don't think so I had seen one and I hate it ok so please stop and THiking something good and stop type what you thinking ok You not respect other posters...

Einrithiel:Interest story and It seem like try to help you find it or maybe it might be a late resident owner before you just suggest though.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Your English is better than my Portugese. I agree with the Rooks cleansing method every time. Your ghosties seem friendly. There have been stories on here of friendly prankster ghosts who, when the op told them they didn't like their doors unlocked, stoped. Couldn't hurt to just speak to them that way.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Everyone - satanas hasn't commented in almost 24 hours so I think it best we all continue to ignore him/her, okay?
Nathaniel (37 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Einrithiel, those things would freak me out, as well. I have had some activity here, but nothing to that extent. I think someone's just trying to get your attention, too. I don't think they mean you any harm, but if you feel like you are in any danger, you can follow Rooks cleansing method. That should definitely help! And Satanas666, being afraid is not a sign of weakness.
Sree (1 stories) (4 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
Hi there! Your english is fine! And also suggest you that you follow rooks cleansing method I have seen many members out here who found it extremly helpful. And most important you have pets to make you feel safe. Just be with them and love them you will feel relaxed and don't stress yourself too much. And that "satan bible guy" stop saying such things ok.
MysteriousGuy (10 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-05)
I think that spirit needs your help or that spirit is just bothering you.

SATANIC Bible? Oh c'mon! Your insane don't you [at] SATANAS and SATANAS means "The DEVIL"! 😠
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
Einrithiel, your English is fine 😁. I've had this sort of phenomena happen. My Husband says it's just Spirits wanting your attention. If you want answers, you have to light white candles, and try member rook's cleansing method, and try burning white sage and Dragon's Blood incense. If you are wanting a bit more, try praying and asking for help from your Angels (or whatever belief system you have).

Satanas, shut up please, this site is for helping, not for you to recruit more people on your pathetic Satanism campaign.

Anyway, I hope this helps 😁.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
musclemd (2 posts)
+5
10 years ago (2013-12-04)
Hey- satans ass, give it a break troll!
Let's kick this trouble maker off this site please

This comment from satanas666 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: