You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Guardian Angels

Real Ghost Stories

My Guardian Angels

 

I am Vanlewie232711 and I am going to tell you about my guardian angels. I first heard them when I was 17. I have always felt followed, yet never in danger.

The very first time I heard one speak I was walking to work as I had just got this job at Burger King in Charleston, SC. I was on the side walking, all excited because I worked hard to get this job and the money was going to help me and my sister and her kids. Well, as I was walking along the Highway 78 I was not paying attention to the traffic when I heard a voice tell me, "Move over." So I did, but maybe not far enough because then I heard her scream, "Move over now!" As I got further into the grass a white car flew by me, hitting my left arm below the elbow with its mirror. If I had not moved when I did the poor lady would have hit me, causing me to go head first into a cement wall. I did not have any broken bones or skin but I did have a really bad bruise.

The funny thing about this was the fact we needed like $1,500.00 to get caught up on bills. The lady's insurance guy showed up a week later with a check for me for $2,000.00. I did not get to keep that job after the accident because I was late that day.

My second encounter with my guardian angel happened to me in Fort Walton Beach, FL. I have diabetes really bad and did not have a doctor or medical coverage to get the drugs I needed to take care of myself. Well, I had gotten my son on his bus for school. At home was me and my daughter that was 4 years old at this time. I went and looked in on her as she was still asleep and laid down on my couch and was taking a nap, when I heard a man yell "wake up". After hearing one time a voice telling me to do something I learned yes. I woke up. When I did my daughter was staring at me, scared to death. I then roll over and start getting up. I see smoke coming from her bedroom. When I noticed the smoke I ran for the phone, thinking I could call 911. But as I got to the phone, his voice came through yelling, "GET OUT NOW!"

I grabbed my daughter and ran outside. When I looked back my house was fully engulfed in flames. I lost everything, all my baby pictures and clothes, shoes. I had nothing left save my daughter and my son and yes, me as well.

I can say if you ever hear that voice telling you to do something, I suggest you listen because I did. I am alive today.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, vanlewie232711, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

willpowerwon (4 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
I too, am so glad you listened to your instincts, your story gave me goosebumps.
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
Thank goodness you listened to your gaurdian angels. My life was also saved several times when I was younger. First I was grabbed by someone as I was going to run across the street because it was clear. When I looked to see who grabbed me nobody was there. I also have gotten the heads up while driving many times. Always listen to your angels.
Red
AshCat (24 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
Amazing stories! How rude of Burger King to fire you for being late because you got hit. I love that you trust your instincts!
Fergie (40 stories) (1159 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
Hi Van, Your account gave me the shivers. Phew! What close shaves you had. 😨 Thank heavens you have guardian angels! Not everyone is so blessed.

Thank you for sharing. 😊
vanlewie232711 (1 stories) (42 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
❤ thanks and yes and I learned to listen when they speak as I have a male and female I went to see a medicine man in cherokee after a horrible nightmare and he said I am protected by a very old and ancient male and a younger yet very powerful female and if they speak to me then I should listen very closely because to ignore them will mean my death or serious injury that will never heal. I am deeply grateful for them and heed what they say. So far though I have been extremly lucky so I haven't heard them in a very long long time! 😁
Cancan (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
Oh wow thank god, things could have gone really bad. Your very fortunate to have a guardian angel. Even more that you can hear her

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: